It's a brent spiner carries the movie episode

>it's a brent spiner carries the movie episode

in b4 WASN'T HE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD

Was that other bearded fat guy his boyfriend? I was so confused about their relationship.

he was the dude that took care of him while he was in the coma

Was he a character from the previous movie?

There were def gay vibes, right? or am I crazy?

you're just gay dude

Nah, I'm only into feminine penises occasionally, bro.

Spiners character was gay apparently.

This shit was cool

So would you say It was good?

From the first trailer I thought it looked so-bad-Its-good and RLM's review gave me that impression too

Was going to see it tonight but the cinema was booked out except for single seats

>So would you say It was good?
I enjoyed it.
As to whether it was a well put together piece of cinema, I couldn't say.

It was fun, I always liked the XCOM / War of the Worlds concept

I hope we get some EU stuff.

I don't know if the handhold was so much a "he was gay" moment as much as a "he wanted to comfort his friend before they died" moment.
Either way Brent Spinner carried the movie. the whole thing would have been interesting if everyone wasn't phoning in their performance

Its shit, CGI goes from great to shit almost instantly, too many characters with terrible performances and the action itself isnt even great.

The set up is pretty interesting but the movie doesnt do anything with it

He's in this new Outcast show...watched 3 episodes, and...it's rather boring. Not sure i'll watch the 4th.
I predict it will be cancelled soon.

Why has brent spiner barely had any work in the last 10 years or so? Mostly just a few episodes here and there.

the RLM review is pretty much accurate, it has good parts, it has shit parts but spiner is pure gold

no it was his boyfriend they hold hands before they think they're gonna die

and yea brent spiner + goldblum were the only ones good in this movie

i agreed with jay a lot more than mike if you watched the RLM review. the movie was shit and pretty boring, but there was enough unintentional hilarity + data/goldblum were great to make it worth seeing.

Because people barely know him?

typecast as data

He's a character actor who specializes in autists and he's old