Sup Sup Forums, I'm a realtor, ask me anything about real estate!

Sup Sup Forums, I'm a realtor, ask me anything about real estate!

What do you think about Vegas? What makes it worthwhile, if at all?

They're going to be hitting a major boom soon especially once the Oakland Raiders move to Vegas

How much do you make? Do you enjoy what you do?

Do you think there are too many homeowners in America? Too many tenants?

I made about 73k last year and after my closing monday I'll break 90k this year. I like the money and it's a pretty easy job so yeah, I like it.

There's never enough home owners $$$

How do you become a realtor?

Jesus what steps do I need to take to make money like that in realty

I had to take several classes at a community college, pass a few exams, pay dues.

What responsibilities does a realtor have in regards to society?

What's the difference between you and a car salesman? Serious question, I assume they're the same "sleazy"

Do you ever feel bad about selling a house to some who can't afford it?

You Lap Chi?

Bought a house for 140k that appraised for 155K. Is this really good?

Use fiverr to get business flyers printed out then pay a mailing service to send those flyers out to apartment addresses in your area. Get business cards and set some out anywhere you go. Doesn't hurt that I have a cheap dslr that I get decent shots with and I'm pretty good at light room and photoshop so my listings always stick out. Going to buy a drone with a gopro on it next year (tax deductible) to take aerial shots on the nicer houses.

I won't rush somebody into a house or to drop an ungodly amount on the listing price just to make a quick commission. I do care that my clients get the most out of their money.

I don't know their financial situation nor should I assume anything about it

I'm a salesman, I sell data, I make 129-140k and work from home. I travel the country on boondoggles 5-6 times a year and stay in the nicest hotels. I have a full pension and great benefits.
I fucked my mistress during a conference call while I had it on mute, occasionally pausing sex and interjecting when necessary.
I live the fucking life but I also slaved two decades to get here.
>pic related

Do you shun Afro-Americans?

I'd say you did very well, though sometimes the appraisals can be off. I just had a deal go through last week because the appraisal was 14k too low. The house was worth the 14k but the appraiser fucked up and left out some sq ft and updated mechanics but that appraisal is what they go off of and it's like that for 6 months. So anybody who comes in with an FHA or USDA loan would only be willing to loan the 14k less price.

No, I don't care the color of the skin, only the color green of the money I get.