This mofo's in the hospital. His doctors say it's not serious but what if he dies?

This mofo's in the hospital. His doctors say it's not serious but what if he dies?

>implying people would care about some crippled retard dieing

we'll lose a brilliant man plus his books will become best sellers

According to him, he ceases to exist. Why do you ask?

Tom Hanks has sure gotten old.

Checked,

And this

Dumbass that's not Tom Hanks, it's Frankie Muniz. He injected too many marijuanas and looks like shit now. Here's a picture of Tom Hanks.

Samefag checking himself.

Was not ready for this level of stupid

It's funny cause my mom thinks this guy said that he believes in God but but he actually said he doesn't ... I think

What's it like living in your Mom's basement?

He didn't "say" shit...haha

Are you going to get out yourself or are you going to have us all boo you off stage, faggot?

Then he dies. I greatly anticipate that he will publish all that he can beforehand.

Stephen Hawking is not going to die with the secrets to the universe unless he chooses to. I'm assuming that's what you're asking about. You know. With the "what if he dies". What IF he dies? He dies. It'll be unfortunate. People will grieve for this man who could've lived longer had modern medicine allowed it. A great mind. A human being with needs and wants. Someone that hopefully will aspire us to be great thinkers.

Right. not like I give a fuck

he dies, his molecules separate into their base atoms

he reconfigures himself into a superdense black hole and

S U C C S this solar system dry

He's too smart to die

Why did I laugh at this

GITS Full Body Prosthesis

We will have no more vegetables. The human race is gonna die without nutrition.

Fucker needs to get off his lazy ass.

>what if he dies?

Hawking V.2

Throw him thru a wormhole, send him back through time, he'll try not to be a gimp the second time around

2016 isn't over yet, it would complete the year if he ended up dying before the new year

He'd have to be a pretty big guy.

I would also be an atheist if i was born whith a degenerative disisr

Well than Neil degrass Tyson would be the sexiest astrology physicist alive

Maybe if he wasn't an Atheist, God would help him out a little.

He's been dead for years. He is just being controlled by his wheelchair.

Why would god do this to anyone?

Nice red herring fallacy you braindead religiontardfag. Nice try tho.

To test his faith, apparently he failed that test. Who cares what's wrong with your body, life is short and you really aren't alive for that long in the grand scheme of things. I'm more concerned about where I'm gonna go for eternity.

but i'm not religious
an argument must be made to be logically fallacious, i've made no argument
you asked a question and i answered it what is the problem here

they'd care a hell of a lot more than if you died

Makes sense, but its sense a little too cruel to me. If he is oniciente he would know the outcome.(sorry for the bad english)

Why? He's just some random ass dude. I'd understand it if he were famous but like what's the big deal

>being this retarded

Why would you even reply to him at all?

Forgot image

Why would they NOT reply to me? I don't understand why we're all worried about the death of some random homeless looking faggot. Does anyone even know this guy's name? Also how does everyone know he's supposedly atheist? Are they just assuming?

ITT we post about a mobile AI that carries around a skin puppet

Epicurus would like to have a few words with you.