Argentinian guy in Brazil, ask me something!

Argentinian guy in Brazil, ask me something!

whats the story behind the girl?

a third worlder in a third world shithole, boring

got anymore nudes of this female?

I met her on Omegle, I travelled to her country and we are a couple, romantic right? It's second time I came back to see her.

How AIDS and Herpes is coming along?

But thank God we don't have Donald Trump...

At the moment I am feeling okay, she is medic so I hope don't get anything.

Who knows...

¿Cordobés o Porteño?

BRfag monitoring

My Brazilian friend told me chicks love white people in Brazil there. I guess they think we're all rich or something shit.

Ninguno de los dos, Los Polvorines hacia el mundo!

Actually seems like that, but trust me, I have been in many countries around the world and brazilians are the best.

i am brazilian, and i don`t think it is about the money

Hey you brazilian, your country is wonderful, I am glad to be here right now. Rua Augusta, it's love.

aguanten las cordobesas

Nací en los EEUU pero mis padres son argentinos de ascendencia alemán. Brasileras son bien putas che.

How'd you get trips?

Nunca me coparon las argentas, casi todas las minas con las que tuve algo serio y no serio eran extranjeras, Rusia, Ucrania, Alemania y Brasil.

Why should I care about you?

Y puede ser, mira que no tengo un mango y acá soy como una especie de gigoló, si te cuento mi vida alrededor del mundo solo con 22 años te morís, no quiero sonar creido ni mucho menos, pero el carisma en mi caso supera la billetera!

Magic bro, magic.

Why not?

I think people just have more sex here, I just got home from a bar and it's was REAL easy getting a guy from Spain laid.

Maybe, I really don't know to be honest!

Will you post more pics of the girl?

You would be lucky to have a real leader instead of constant corruption your third world shit hole is know for

She's sleeping right now, she had a hard day, maybe tomorrow or when I wake up.

I don't have no time for no monkeys business.

Don't you have any?

My Android phone doesn't have memory already, tomorrow I will take some photos to her!

Got any nudes?

What time?

Of course you don't, you have to constantly worry about disease, famine, and crime in your shit hole...

I mean, gringos are novelty and are almost always here to have fun, chicks really fall for that. Even if the guy doesn't deliver as expected he will be gone in a few days.

Could be but I live in peace.

But we have Macri it's the same shit.

Will you give of more of the girl?

Welp it could be worse then (it really couldn't)

He is right. But also a fucking unhappy person

You are not in peace. you know it.

I will travel soon to America, do you think they are going to discriminate me cause my weird acent? Actually I have been living in Russia so my english acent... You can imagine suka blyat

i am brazilian too and i`m in peace lol do you really thing we are always worried about crime?? that happens most in the poor places

I take it easy.

Don't know, man. I'm the Brazilian, never been to the US.

think*

I live in the USA. Nothing to be unhappy about here! Clean water, disease free, plenty off food, a winner in office (soon). Why would you think I'm unhappy?

Nice trips user

B.S. It's a shit hole, extreme poverty sucks ass even in the most expensive areas. I live in the capital, it's got the richest areas in BR and even here we constantly have to worry about getting robbed and kidnapped. Own it and fuck off, Sup Forumsro.

I might have vented a little there, sorry.

we had those fucking thiefs that gave money to useless nig nogs

Our negros are not nig nogs, most of them are whitish.

i'm not talking about the colour of their skin i'm not a racist, i'm talking about the "turros" who are the niggers in here

Dude, just stop, you are embarrassing me here.

In the name all Brazilians, I apologize to everyone else in the threat for my retarded compatriot there. I will personal see to it that everybody receives a complimentary blowjob should you ever visit our land. And not a tired wife Friday night blowjob, a for real, yanking the balls deep-throat cumming blowjob. Thanks.

Captcha: All images of bananas. kek

I get you, you're describing the attitude, the behaviour. I'm just used to the "nig nog" being used for black-skinned people, that's it.

Sao Paulo sucks.

>Source: I live there.

you got it papu

I'm from Argentina, dude, talking about our "turros", our "negros de mente", who are mostly whitish.

Seconded

How old are you?
Also, checked.

Al menos sos blanco?

Oh...So this:
Was for him:
Have fun..

That's an offer I can't refuse.

I honestly just want to fuck a hot black chick with a brazilian accent who takes it up the arse.

How common is anal over there? Do all the chicks do it, or is it rare like here?