Can Israel be defeated? if so, how?

can Israel be defeated? if so, how?

Simple, Russia

the US stops funding their military

first we hide the shekels

Take away all their gold. They will starve from lack of gold. Gold is the part of their diet that keeps them alive.

Nukes or a Superpower attacking

this

no fucking way, because arabs are cowards

trips speaks the truth

By crushing them with the amazing patriotic fist that is the american military industrial complex which is now guided by the new god emporor. Heil.

checked

What this guy said

The problem isn't defeating Israel, it's how to not get nuked with their Samson option once they realize the end is nigh.

Trips dont lie

People have been trying to kill off the Jews for a long time. Islam has mandates to kill the Jews. Hitler tried it.

Israel could literally kill every man, woman and child in Palestine, but chooses not to.

If Palestinians could, they would kill all the Jews, and try as often as they can to kill as many as they can, but fail, because they're fucking muslims.

What do you have against the Jews, honestly?

they think they are the chosen people and better than everyone else and try to enslave the human race.

this

>Click
Easy actually. Go to the wall they are always beating their heads against. Then fly a drone over it (preferably a good civilian drone) and have it fly over the black box on the other side of the wall while all the Mudslimes are all crawling around it on their knees and let it start spraying something like a nerve agent or something. The Mudslimes get all pissed off because they already don't like Israel so they attack them instead of the US.

Lots of guns.

Well, the reason they should die is because they-

umm...

I found the gold eater

Holy shit 17 posts and no one has posted the picture of the Israeli troops having to wear diapers because they piss themselves in the slightest sign of contact.

Also no they can't be defeated they have The Yanks in their pocket you fuck with them you have America shitting down your neck, and if you have them shitting down your neck you have about 80% of the world helping them shit down your neck.

Chzeked

religion is a scourge. whether it be jews or muslims. they are all evil

>Dissolve gold in their water
>They just can't stop drinking it
>Dies from heavy metal poisoning

I found the gold eater

Worst shoop ever

You say this like it's a bad thing.
There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

You forget the fact that the jews are destroying the lives of literally billions in order to feed their greed.

i guess I've never thought of it like that. they are just doing what best for their people (family and friends)

i guess i am guilty of doing the same thing. fuck..

Stupid meme.

I know. Sorry.

>sign a treaty with iran that allows it to produce nuclear weapons

Except that the treaty Obama signed with the Iranians to stop their WMD development has been so effective (and verified) that even the Israelis approve of of it.

Thanks for correcting the record. A contribution has been made to your account balance.

The truth hurts, doesn't it? Nothing fucks up a perfectly good bs argument like having some asshole throw in a few facts, huh?

Just load em into cropdusters...

Both culturally and ethnically there are a lot of different kinds of jews. Some but not all support Israel.

I know it is more fun to pretend to be an edgelord nazi on the internet where nobody knows who you are, but the best life hack I can offer is that knowledge is power and ignorance is weakness. If you lnew anything you'd know most jews aren't rich and mostly just want to be happy and secure like everyone else.

Orthodox Jews don't believe in anything like that. They don't believe in heaven or hell, or a creator god that's interested in the affairs of man.

They're the least religious of all theocracies. There are a small number of crazies in the group, but it's small.

This fact is why nearly 25% of all nobel prizes in science and medicine belong to Jews - Despite their population being 1/100th of muslims (who have 2 Nobel prizes in science)

Muslims all but completely fail to contribute to humanity in the least, all while killing thousands and thousands of people in the name of their religion.

Islam literally makes people stupid, worthless and feel that Jihad and suicide bombing is sometimes necessary.

Why isn't anyone considering how to defeat muslims?

Who me? I'm just an educated ameritard that didn't go to a communist college. I just retired after 29 years... could have retired 9 years ago. I live very well and am thankful for my education.

The poor ignorant children of today are taught in many American schools that the USA is bad, evil and a product of white supremacy, capitalism, the patriarchy, and that anything that fights it is good.

These poor kids will always be victims.

lol

Be me: 6'2", 200lbs... I run 5 miles 3-5 times a week. Not much more than that but I Iift as often.

Im responsible for myself (and apparently for your failures, LOL)

I need to go run now.. it's -3.8° C outside now - but no wind.

:^)

here, wrong post quoted... oops. It's for (you)
Enjoy your run out to Wendy's.

Our wendy's is too far away for me, and I eat out maybe once every two months.

So that's why hospitals give standard circumcisions in the U.S. to nearly all newborn males.

Also,
>Ameritard
>uses degrees Celcius

>Enjoy your run out to Wendy's.

My wife is korean, and she doesn't enjoy eating at restaurants. We eat at home mostly, almost exclusively.

>-3.8° C

I found the lying Israeli, faux American. You just rekt yourself you lying joo.

I use Celsius and Fahrenheit, because I know both measurements... jeebus.

It's 25° for those of you who like Fahrenheit

withdraw US support. they'll be gone within a decade if not five years.

zombie hitler

I spent many years overseas, so I use both measurements of temperatures, tbh i prefer Celsius and the metric system. We can thank president Reagan for the U.S. having both the metric system and imperial measurements.

So what? The fact is Americans do not default to using degrees Celcius. You're a lying kike, which is of course redundant anyhow.

And you just 'happen' to also be a joo. Sure.

So true

I'm German and Scottish. Did the $99 DNA test.

Many years overseas, eh? Like in fucking Tel Aviv! Seriously, just get out.

>So what? The fact is Americans do not default to using degrees Celcius.

You are just showing how ignorant you are, or the kinds of people you hang out with... KEK

Well of course she wouldn't dig eating at restaurants if you're regarding Wendy's as a restaurant. Who the fuck would go and eat there? Take broads nice places.

You can't even spell Celsius right... what is the deal?

Lying ass joo.

>German
And your grandparents just 'happen' to be German Jewish """holocaust survivors."""

As are you. Tee fuckin' hee.

>Take broads nice places.

She makes delicious Kalbi and several different kinds of Kimchi. She can make a simple boiled chicken take your mouth to flavortown..

She does some shit with onions and jalepenos and seranos that will blow your mind.. it's spicy though

What do you have against the jews? Honestly, why hate them? It's a serious question.

Why do you figure? Pic

Seriously, what do you have against the Jews.

Lay out your reasons for hating them, then lets discuss.

That's all really swell. Take her someplace nice in kind.

>the jooish plea for sympathy, while he probably owns the loans we took out with high ass predatory interest rates
Cremate yourself.

Honestly, she's not interested in going out to dinner. The last two times we ate out, was when friends paid for it.

My korean wife is so tight she squeaks when she walks.

It's partly why we have money, because I would blow that shit on vidya, computers, games, and hobbies.

This is me:

Don't worry about it.

>he probably owns the loans we took out with high ass predatory interest rates

So, you took out a loan for a high interest rate, and you're salty now...

Talk about stupid.

You have no one to blame but yourself, if you have bad credit, or sign for some ass raping interest rates....

This is why the regressive left is butthurt?

>blaming the victim for someone else's sin
Usury is even a grave sin in Judaism, yet they still do it and they do it more than any other people on Earth.

Fleecing non-Jews is totally acceptable.

>blaming the victim

When you sign for a loan, you're borrowing money you fucktard, no one is twisting your arm, you retard.

The federal government had to bail out the banks, because they forced the banks to loan to people like you - fucking worthless people that would not pay back what they agreed to pay back.

Go fuck yourself, regressive leftist non-reading retard.

Go get ass raped by everyone.

You ought to talk about why you love Jews so. It's an equally valid question.

>Usury is even a grave sin in Judaism,

I have no idea, but Jews did create the modern banking system in Germany by charging interest on loans. Can you really blame them?

Hitler did, but you notice all banks in Germany charge interest on loans NOW, and that is how money moves.

HAHAHHA!

cut their welfare

>Fleecing non-Jews is totally acceptable.
And you still wonder why you're hated? It's why we have no sympathy for you, no empathy, neither do you vice versa. That's why.

America could lend them Trump for a year.

>You ought to talk about why you love Jews so.

I don't love them, and I think it's sort of silly to have a country shaped around a religion, but since everyone has been trying to kill them for a very long time, it's more or less understandable.

You benefit from the work of Jewish scientists every day, and don't know it.

You don't benefit from Muslim scientists, because they don't discover anything.

If Islam could, they would kill every single jew, and put the world under a 7th century theocracy.

THAT is life without the jews. Are you sure that is a life you want?

You're on the Internet, go look it up.