So Thursday I took a drug test to enlist in the military. Prior to that, I was 26 days clean...

So Thursday I took a drug test to enlist in the military. Prior to that, I was 26 days clean. I smoked 3 times within 2 days as the last incident, then prior to that it was 15 days. I used to smoke about 2-4 times a week and around 4 hits a time. I've got an average metabolism, I'm 6 feet tall and way 161 pounds. What are my chances of passing the test for marijuana?

Jesus Christ I did not spell check this at all. I apologize for my autism.

Good chances. Seldom cannabis usage only exists in the urine for 7 days. Frequent (ie around biweekly) can be detected for about a month.

About 75% I'd say

Thanks guys it out my mind at ease a bit. Really appreciate it!

You'll be fine. I used to smoke many times a day every day for about a year, took about 2 weeks off, smoked 2-3 times a day every day for a week and then had about 25 days clean before drug test for job and passed. I have a pretty fast metabolism but you should be fine. at 6'1" and 161 I'd say your metabolism is pretty fast

Fucking Christ my autocorrect is making me look more than autistic.

I'm not really sure how to gauge metabolism, like I often am only hungry about 3 to maybe 4 times a day?

Drink a lot of orange juice,
like at least 2 liters a day if you want to better your chances.

I just say that because for your height your probably slightly below average weight. I'm same way though 5'11 152.

Have you not got your results back yet? They were able to view mine like 15 minutes later

I did drink a decent amount of water; I already took the test. The night before I drank 3 bepis and 2 glasses of water. I used my second piss of the day for the test as well.

26 days clean, at slightly underweight you have a pretty decent chance at being good. 3 times within 2 days could fuck it over, but you were 15 days clean before that. I'd say 70% chance

I thought that was just checking for proteins? I didn't know they did it in the spot. I'm already sworn in and all that, I was heard you can get a letter in the mail like a week or two after

Make sure to tell your recruiter your a bitch. Full disclosure is necessary prior to joining the military.

even if you do fail the way the military tests is idiotic. they test a bunch of people at once poor all the piss into one thing and test it all at once. if you cause the hole batch to fail they just call everyone back in and test them separately. I was in the military so i know what i'm saying

I'd say you definitely passed as long as you were decently hydrated when you took the test.

I'll take 70% over 69% any day. I Also did have a week of an running every day for at least 30 minutes but I stopped because I know it can fuck up the test of you continually work out up until the test.

My recruiter knows everything

Well that's fucking stupid but Ill definitely be good on a second test though

Google it You fuck.

Ps you're fine.

>a drug test to enlist in the military
All right men, the enemy has bullets that will cut you to swiss cheese, and mines that will blow your face right off...but whatever you do, DO NOT smoke marijuana - it is bad for you.

I did Google but I didn't find anything around my weight and height on forums and shit like so I thought I'd get opinions from strangers on the internet

yeah you will be fine. i have never seen anyone fail a drug test. what military are you joining just out of curiosity

im clean of it in 6 days OP

Military htc tests are more stringent than the ones you find at riteaid. They test much lower parts per million than their CVS counterparts. I'd say it's 50/50. Source: went through MEPS 4.5 years ago

Air Force; I know it's like not even the military but I felt like sleeping in a bed instead of a tent

From what I found they test for 50/ng which is the standard among most drug tests.

dude, you made the right choice, i was also in the air force. so easy.

I'm going in for Broadcast journalism or still photography and I'm pretty sure broadcast journalism is like a need anchor

News* fuck maybe I should just check myself for autism before I go any further

This is true. Also military.