Are we suppose to believe that this is the type of body that runs away with 25lbs of suit and gargets...

Are we suppose to believe that this is the type of body that runs away with 25lbs of suit and gargets, picks up grown men and slams them, one punch knock outs multiple people at a time, jumps 6 feet in the air, climbs up buildings, and can bust through walls with his bare hands?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dz81qRHt_I
youtube.com/watch?v=g1LG2yoUTwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dz81qRHt_I

What were you saying?

>suppose

>he thinks he's intimidating

ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE BATMAN BATMANS LIKE NO BATMAN BATMAN'D BEFORE?

SERIOUSLY U GUIZE???????

DROPPED
---cya

>every capeshit thread ever

In reality, batman would look like this from doing all that

>doesn't even have veins showing

So did he even workout and eat healthy? He looks like an average dad bod. Veins showing is a sign of someone doing physical work regularly. He looks soft like a marshmallow. Little white cracker

He's a big guy.

Honestly he is the buffest capeshit actor we have had to date besides the angry fuck in guardians of the galaxy

Tom hardy had lats from the gods when he played bane but batflecl surpassed him

Chris evans and hemsworth look like literal dickless fuckboys in comparison

Fuck you for making me reply to this retarded fucking post

>implying superman couldn't do all of this without ever getting tired and with a single finger

Why did he bother with all this shit?

>implying anyone has anything on Chris Evan's tits

What a retarded chart.

Christian bale in Affleck stand the same height. Everyone in Hollywood bullshits about their height and everyone wears lifts to look the same for camera reasons.

yes

No, he would look like this and he would have to take 7 to 8 breaks a day to either shit or eat.

Hemsworth is bigger though

>He would look like hall, a man that consumes 10000 calories a day and lifts eternally.

No

Man, lighting is a game changer, I'm not even saying Chris isn't build as shit, seeing how much mass he put on in the last few years is damn impressive but afleck's "circumference" still blows him out of the water

OP is some shitfuck who thinks a 6 pack is the epitiny of being "omg lol so muzcular"

>implying this fat piece of shit could climb up a rope to save his life

Never mind sprinting, doing backflips, jumping from roof to roof etc.

Chest yes, waist no, I would bring arms into this but they can change in size on a weekly basis

I have no idea about their thigh/glute sizes

Reminder that canonically Batman is the strongest human ever existed up to this point.

Cavill is the biggest.

Chris probably has smaller legs, doesn't strike me as someone who'd bother to train them

nah, Captain America has full round titties other capeshit heroes can only dream of

Chris is smalltime.

Seriously? Evans looks about 100x better and if you're talking about real muscle, neither of them are very muscular, the muscular guys are fatties. These guys are hollywood strong and by those standards evans kill him.

dude comics superheroes krypton lmao

Wait, are you telling me that Batman...isn't scientifically possible???????????

Do you have anything to back that claim up, buddy???

>real muscle
>muscular guys are fat
>hollywood strong

you have no idea what you're talking about

Oh god yes chris is more aesthetic, but his back is lacking but yeah he makes up for it obviously

Tom hardy was the guy who gave me a fetish for over developed lats and traps, he was truly a big guy

too bad tom is a manlet

He has a point, most Olympic weightlifters and powerlifters are ugly as sin

"hollywood" buff is closer to bodybuilders but once they get definition most actors just stop there and don't bother putting on size

>when will they learn

How many chin-ups would you have to do a day to get a chin like that?

real muscle is being fat and being able to lift a lot of weight, usually fat guys, watch a worlds strongest man contest, hardly an ab to be seen. Hollywood strong guys are guys with a 6 pack, most girls would probably think ryan gosling is big. Since I have to apparently type it out for you.

I really appreciated the work out scene, Ben is such a fucking salt and pepper daddy

>spot the retard

>So did he even workout and eat healthy?
He worked out, ate a lot and used gear. That's the end result.

>He looks like an average dad bod.
The average dad bod contains 50% less muscle and 50% more fat.
> Veins showing is a sign of someone doing physical work regularly.
No, it signals a low body fat percentage.
>He looks soft like a marshmallow.
Steroids make you puffy.

Probably so.

You guys realize that there is this thing called weight class? Every super heavy is fat, because there is no point in keeping your weight down. Others are pretty shredded if you ask me.

Pic related is David Rigert, Russian weightlifting legend.

yeah but the ripped guy is still less muscular and strong than the fatter guy in the higher weight class.

This guy squats 300kg at 77kg bw. There aren't many people who can do that one or two weight classes higher

>Guys ITT think muscle strength = size
lmao
muscular guys = bodybuilders
strong fat guys =powerlifters
strong guys (can also be fat, but not necessarily) = olympic lifters

Someone post the photoshopped version

ITT: suppressed homosexuality

>strong fat guys =powerlifters

Nope. This is a 93 class powerlifter

You are retarded
Muscular strength is size

Powerlifters do have biggers muscles but also need bigger body and that means fat too do lift such heavy weight.

A body builder that is all muscle no fat would break his back or hips or something when trying to do powerlifting excercises.

Well memed, well memed shitposter...

HOWEVER

why do people insist on having strong opinions on stuff they know nothing about?

youtube.com/watch?v=g1LG2yoUTwA

he's still not as strong as these guys. When you factor bodyweight in yeah but raw strength, no he's not.

Of course he's gonna be slightly weaker than superheavies. But that's beside the point. The original argument was that to be strong you have to be fat, which is simply not true.

>slightly weaker

he's not doing a C&J anywhere near the fat guys in the heavier weight class. And nobody said you can't be strong if you aren't fat we're just pointing out that really strong guys are usually not walking around with visible abs. And when you bring up your world class athlete to articulate your point I can bring one up that articulates mine. But your average dude who is strong is probably not also ripped just like the stronger athletes in olympics are the fatter guys.

This thread is literally a bunch of closeted Macs "talking about dudes' physiques".

All of you go suck a cock to a public restroom right now and get it over with.

>salt and pepper daddy

whats that?

?

Yeah, and your 'average strong dude' is also much weaker than that ultra lean athlete, despite being fat. Fat doesn't help, it's just inefficient to keep it low if you have no limit to your weight.

You're talking about athletes again, If we wanna talk about athletes we can bring up the ones who train for strength who make ultra lean athletes look weak. Which is the entire point. If there was no weight limits in weight lifting you wouldn't see a lean guy on the fucking stage.

That dude could haul ass up a rope with a bus full of children strapped to his ankle

>we can bring up the ones who train for strength
all of the lean guys I posted so far train for strength

>make ultra lean athletes look weak
They don't by any means look 'weak' compared to people twice their body weight. Just somewhat weaker.

The entire point is that someone (you?) said strong guys are not lean, which is STILL not true.

I didn't say strong guys are not lean, I said that fatter guys are usually stronger, which is true for your average guy and for athletes. Put any middleweight olympic weightlifter against a super heavy and they lose, it's just the way it is.

Ok then, I'm not even arguing that. Case closed.

no. this is a power lifter.

That file name is perfect, but thats not a power lifter joe is clearly a crossfiter

Only because of nanomachines.

>cross fitter

Nah Joe shits on Crossfit.

He's always talking about his strength training and how low reps and not going to fissure is more effective than lots of reps and going to failure.

>comparing some celebrity to a world class powerlifter

Graying hair

>Honestly he is the buffest capeshit actor we have had to date besides the angry fuck in guardians of the galaxy
Are you kidding me right now

>capeshit
>rock

wot

You are all fucking idiots.

He literally just signed to be in a superhero movie

Not gonna lie that workout scene in BvS made me workout even harder in the gym.

Nigga...

That's cool but they should give him hair I like the widow's peak

As in, he hasn't actually been in one yet

does that include ears and the top of the mask? what a stupid chart lol

This chart is retarded Bale's costume in The Dark Knight was made for him to be quicker that's why he looked smaller.

>let me move the goalpost
take it like a man, user.

4 u

Paul Walker should become the new Ghost Rider

Diabolical

>Paul Walker is Ghost Rider
>Diesel is Groot
>The Rock is Black Adam
>Tyreese is pushing to be John Stewart

Who would Ludacris play?

>buffest capeshit actor we have had to date
>post someone who hasn't yet been in one, get called out on it
> y-you moved the goal post
I don't think you know what that phrase means

Ben...plz

>it's a Sup Forums doesn't even lift thread

non lifting dweebs detected. try hit the gym manlet cucks

i want 2 lick his tummy :))))

he has a pretty big frame, OP

huh Affleck is legit a tall freak. Just watch the one-take shot of him fighting in the Knightmare sequence, he towers over every stuntman (who are usually average-to-manlet for more agility)

Bale is average and probably lies he's taller

lol damn

Here's your (you)

he's slouching and still looks like he's beating up on a 9yo wtf

when will they learn

Huge Jackedman is bigger. Wolverine has insane muscles and insane definition/vascularity. He is also 190 cms tall.

Cap has a nice size, but lacks definition. In his transformation scene he seems to have a lot of body fat.

The biggest capeshit actors anyways are Lou Ferrigno and Arnold (Hulk and Freeze). Bonesaw too if we count that small role.

>gimme yo lunch money
>that's my insulin!
>that's a start!

The greatest Batman actor ever

>chart included the fucking mask ears
trash

Hugh isn't that big, he's just very very lean.

>That gyno
Fraud