Who else Sup Forumsubblebath here?

who else Sup Forumsubblebath here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1wt5_lO6rA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bath salts

fuck yeah bubble bath is the shit. I bubble bath with my girl as often as I can, but I'll still hop in and just chill after a long day.

Fuckin fickle fiddled A

Soak in that Bitch ass bubble bath

I like a bath from time to time. Bubbles if I remember.

Sometimes I also like a nice read. Pic related, what I am about to start on.

That cover looks super familiar. Something from my childhood.

It's a very popular series.
The Otherland. Blind guardian made a song based off it.

Nice, might have to check it out. Been looking for more books/audio books lately. Think I might finally read Dune as well.

Nice. Dune is a great book. It got me into reading.

Ahhh. That was refreshing.
It is the simple things in life. Fun thread. Hope you like dune user

bubble hand endorsed!

Now that I'm back on my desktop, here's the song I mentioned.
youtube.com/watch?v=v1wt5_lO6rA

I prefer to fuck if I'm in there, but I've been playing the Game of Thrones audio books. I watch the show but I wanna explore the source material.

Aye. Is pic related the girl? Nice user.

I'd like to fuck in the bath, but my tub is kinda small and she doesn't like doing anything in the bathroom but the usual routine. Treats it as her sanctuary. Understandable.

Yeah that makes sense, I could see the reasoning behind that. And while I like to fuck in the tub, it's not as glamorous as it might seem. Water sucks for lube. Bubble bath stings. Kneeing down behind her kills your knees after a bit.

But....it's sex in hot water, which are the two things I happen to love the most.

also yeah, that's her.

Yeah I can understand the water part for sure. To be honest I kinda hate masturbating in the shower. I can never fucking cum and it just doesn't feel as great. If I'm going to fap before showering, I'll usually just start the shower and then derobe and jerk my dick off outside before hopping in. Usually the shower is lukewarm/cold by then, so I usually get a very nice refreshing experience that way. Cold showers are pretty damn rad, especially after ejaculation.

Nice, that's tight.

Damn, I should have done this tonight. Friends all bailed on other plans. This looks nice

Go do it nigga.
Get some Teal's Foaming Bath and run that shit in hot ass water and chill out with a book.