Do you guys think that the Republican party saw Donald Trump as an opportunity to get Mike Pence in office...

Do you guys think that the Republican party saw Donald Trump as an opportunity to get Mike Pence in office, since Donald is obviously going to be impeached shortly assuming office?

I doubt the Republicans thought that way. If they had, why did they nominate Trump in the first place? Why didn't we hear about all this "conflict of interest" stuff during the primaries?

You Libtards are still butthurt over the election? You're delusional if you think he is going to get impeached.

Anything is better than Obama/Clinton.

Maybe you didn't because you were stuck on your little circle on Sup Forums and Sup Forums while everyone else was talking about it?

>Anything is better than Obama

Hahaha NOW who's being delusional?

I don't consider myself a liberal and I'm not registered as a Democrat. However, I voted against Donald Trump because I am a functioning adult who is capable of both empathy and basic human decency.

/Thread

Such b8, nice try

Is your daughter cute?

>human decency

Fucking lost, best YLYL thread in a while

More like a functioning faggot that thinks muh shitty opinion is going to change the USA it doesn't matter if she got elected we were fuxked either way

So you're 13 and they let you on here? neat.

Impeached for what? He hasn't committed any high crimes or traitorous acts..... That is Hillary's specialty.

lel

>capable

but seriously, you can't talk politics anymore, all the feels get in the way.

Now back to the facts, the DJIA (ie stock market since there are libtards in here) is at an all time high. That's a fact.

I can't wait for trump to make america great again, I'm tired of all this touchy "muh feelz" bullshit. Illegal means illegal. His comments against women were wrong, straight up. So was Hillary committing treason and murdering US soldiers, deleting emails after a fbi request, taking monies for her foundation from Saudi Arabia, using said money to bribe rape victims from bill, using that money for her daughters wedding, selling out to wall street and promising favors on record, fucking her entire debate against sanders saying "but my friends on wall street", the idea that she wants to abolish the second amendment, that she wants to keep Obamacare, Jesus how is anyone retarded enough to note for trump?*

*unless you're a worthless welfare leeching piece of shit, then I get it.

Like every libtard ever going against the person lmao

>mfw when all you care about in an election is manners, not policies

Unfortunately Sup Forums is full of edgy teenagers who didn't not lived through the bush years while being an adult. They were playing video games while Bush was fucking the country up. Obama is all they know and they think any kind of change is good, they don't realize how easy it is to permanently damage the economy and how quickly things can change for the bad.

There goes up the virtue signalling flags!

Back to the library geek..... women don't want weak willed boys like you.

They want Men who have careers, bring in six figure incomes, love their children, and keep them safe......
You are none of this.

Lying to a grand jury in one of the plethora of lawsuits our president is involved in. That feels wrong to type, much less experience.

I sort of hope he does actually get impeached, I'm tired of waiting for the civil war between the working class and the welfare class. Lets get this going, I'm tired of paying insane taxes so for no self benefit.

>buttttt muh roads
>you get roads no matter how much you pay in taxes.

I'm not a Hillary supporter but I can tell you that she did not want to abolish the second amendment you underage fuck. Quote her or STFU

>she wants to keep Obamacare

Let's see if you actually know what you are talking about, can you explain what Trump plans to do in respect to health care?

getting impeached does not mean the automatic removal from office.

Bill Clinton was impeached.

Nixon was not.

I value human rights so as much as trump disgusts me, Id take him over Mike "Smear all Queers" Pence.

The majority of people on welfare are also on the working force idiot

Both the mainstream and liberal media were talking about conflicts of interest for the last year.

Granted, they talked more about what a douchebag he is personally, but it was out there for anyone paying attention.

He's gonna be smearing queers as VP though

So your saying he has testified in a court case wherein President B. Obama is the defendant and you believe this testimony to be purely fabrication.

You don't spend much time with reality.

If he doesn't completely divest himself AND his family from his companies by the inauguration, he'll be committing impeachable offenses from day one. Hell, he's already done it at least three times and he's not even in office yet.

Well I hope he doesn't smear as many queers as VP as he would as president. I like my queer friends.

This

You're so retarded I'd like to try to explain how wrong you are but it would take longer than its worth.

"There is no reason an american needs a firearm"

lel "working" yeah, ok, that "working" are the problem then 0.q

I love this site, there are people that actually just deep throat msnbc instead of doing any real research. Enjoy your delusions while they last. "He can't be president, he OWNS things" yeah, thats a requirement now trolllolololololololol

>impeachable
>not in office yet

do you even know what that word means?

>"He can't be president, he OWNS things"

It's not that he owns things. It's that he's ALREADY using the office to enrich himself--pressuring diplomats to stay at his new Washington hotel, for instance, or getting permitting help from the president of Argentina. This is explicitly banned in the Constitution under the Emoluments Clause.

And he's showing every sign that he's going to keep doing it once he gets in. This is not even remotely okay. If the Republicans in Congress wanted to oust him and put Pence in his place, he's giving them all kinds of excuses.

I distilled the argument for you, but I will try to simplify further.

I have assets, because I have assets I have ways to make money. I am currently making a lot of money by my various assets with relations to people buying and selling. We are in legal, mutually beneficial business agreements, blessed by god king emperor obama.

I now become president, What action is it exactly that I have done that's a problem? Be specific. I don't want to hear about he said NAFTA and someones panties got wet.

Suck my brown hole

I already told you. A President is not allowed to use the office to line his pockets. Period.

I've given you examples of what he's done, and I've cited the relevant clause in the Constitution. Maybe you don't want to accept it, but that's the way it is.

You told me to do my research, and I responded with facts. I don't see you rebutting me.

lel, and yet you can't prove he's done, let alone even implies, hes "lined his pockets" from being president.

So is the president allowed to make money? Better jail obama for writing a book, HES PROFITING 11001!

you can cite whatever the fuck you want, when it doesn't have any relevance it still doesn't matter.

also wikipedia, because eh idk citing, rebut that with whatever facts.

protip, you don't have any facts, you're trying to frame an argument based on lies you heard and didn't bother to check out.

I'll wait while you provide those links to evidence of proof, then I'll die because you can't fine one that doesn't imply all trumps business agreements are on the up and up and have nothing to do with him being president.

bitch i do this for a living.