ITT: we act like proper gents until someone rolls trips, then we go crazy

ITT: we act like proper gents until someone rolls trips, then we go crazy
>start rolling you gents

My good sir, may I inquire how goes the day for such a fine gentleman as yourself?

Good day sir

Indeed. Such an occasion would require quite a raucous celebration.

Greetings everyone

i stuck my penis into my lawnmower last night and it almost got stuck

John (wolfb) is this you?

Pretty well good sir, and how was your day?

Hello gentlemen, I saw you thread and wanted to take part in your festivities.

Here; let me store you hat and umbrella. Would you like a blunt?

The gas tank on those puppies basically comes lubed up for you, a mistake any gentleman could make

I would love a blunt.
What can I get you gent?

I would indeed fancy a blunt my good fellow.

Well good evening gentlemen

Fuck you, you cock sucking monkey!

Jolly good show, well done my good man

GET THIS MAN A GODDAMN BLUNT
CHEKD

Suck my fucking dick nigger

WELL YOU AINT GETTING ONE YOU FUCKING SPECIMEN

Ah; here in my small hand crafted cedar chest made by 23 children from the forest. I have prerolled 10 blunts; each with a unique mix of weed and hash. May the odds be in your favor.

I would say a ale and good story with lewd photo would be in order.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

HOLY FUCKING SHITBAGS FAM

Even in trips, we shall remain gentlemenlike
Barbaric monkeys, the whole lot of you.

Blunts are the most refined form of marijuana consumption. Allowing for perfect mixing of leaf and bud with hash kicker is essential. I have seen it in the streets of paris during our spring gala.