I WILL RULE THIS KINGDOM OR SEE IT BURN TO ASHES AROUND ME

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s151VUz2p8TZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_starvation
youtube.com/watch?v=mnyseAZ4xU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Jon

what did bran and his crew eat during all those years hiding in that cave? hodor was still as fat as ever too

that's 2 teenagers, 1 grown fat man, and 1 direwolf to feed for years

Is Cersei fucking insane or some kind of genius?

>J O J E N P A S T E

Mengsk did nothing wrong

explain anons

>s03e01
>Gilly gives birth
>s03e09
>red wedding happens
>Edmure is captured
>s06e8
>Edmure reveals that it has been yearS since he was imprisoned
>YEARS
>season 6
>gilly's kid still a baby

>varys goes to dorne
>goes back to mereen in one episode
>assuming it took weeks or months
>jorah the explorer should be a statue in that period of time

White walkers secret weapon to fight the dragons WHEN

>all those years
2 years have passes since the show started. And rabbits hunted by Meera, probably.

Why didn't sansa trust Jon?

>lip readers figured out Lyanna says "his name is *something that sounds like air...s*"
>everyone is speculating whether it's Aerys or Jaehaerys but they didn't show the Jaeh part
>it's actually Daenerys
>kid has blonde hair
>actress looks like Emilia

BRAVO D&D

IT DIDN'T HAVE TO END THIS WAY

Is doom Mace/Kevin gonna become a thing?

/got/ approved nicknames:
>>Bobby B
>>Salsa Stark
>>Kelly C
>>Carl Drogo
>>Stannis the Mannis
>>Melly Sanders
>>Radmure Tully
>>CIA
>>J Bear
>>>>Ser Sea.
>>King Slanding
>>PROMISE ME NED
>>Bearloli
>>Firecrotch
>>Bernie Sandals
>>Roose Loose
>>fookin legend

AUTISM
U
T
|I
S
M

Because it would be more dramatically satisfying if it looked like Jon is about to die before being saved by a sudden cavalry. That's literally it.

Well this explains everything

gillys kid isn't a baby any more; its a toddler dingus.

except the baby is 'him'

How the fuck are they going to sell the Jon Targ shit then? Fucking Bran?

I guess D&D are very all in on the "Targs can't be burned, look Dany is fine the 2 times we set her on fire" thing. So when it comes down to it I guess Jon could survive dragon breath if D&D are actually all in on the fire immunity bullshit

High Sparrow saved the day. How is this possible?

Thank you YIFY

The concept of time in GoT is a complicated one to say the least

He's a firebender, ofc

Where have all the good men gone and where are all the gods?

>vocaroo.com/i/s151VUz2p8TZ

Jesus christ, that's some top-shelf humor right there.

That final shot of Marge kind of collapsing looked awkward as hell.

who cant walk or talk

So why was Loras converted and brainwashed but Margaery wasn't?

If she had a /masterplan/, why was she okay with Loras forsaking all Tyrell titles, claims, lands and the name itself?

Dany will have to kill the Dothraki

They're fucking retards who can't farm or craft anything, all they can do is pillage and cause unrest in lands Dany wishes to govern. They will never go back to essos after seeing the riches/lands of westeroes and there is too many of them to settle anywhere in westeros without pissing alot of lords off.

>yfw got actually is dark souls

Funny thing is we do get something that ties the timelines together: sending of the white ravens. So Sam & Gilly timeline is not much behind the north timeline at this point, like a month at most, and north story is obviously happening concurrently with the Riverlands story.

Cause he was more easily broken.
Must've something about being a faggot I guess

Well done, Cersei, well done...

HOWEVER

>Mel lives to fuck up another day
Feels surprisingly good. She's one of the few characters who didn't get fucked up too badly. Not even comparing characters to their book counterparts anymore. Just looking for internal consistency withing the show.

what is the winter season and wildfyre.

Dark souls is shit though

This. Literally teleports behind Walder and says "nothing personnel, kid."

Autistic theories only you believe:

>Stannis and Blackfish are alive
>Qyburn will kill Cersei
>Arya killed the entire Frey army single handily and freed Edmure
>Dany is the finale boss and the night king is the good guy

Preston

If you think Trump would ever be able to install himself as an authoritarian dictator then you're a shrill idiot who has mindlessly swallowed propaganda without thinking critically.

Trump is way too hated by most of the public AND the establishment to ever make himself a dictator.

It's not like he's running for the presidency of some small 3rd world country. An unpopular man can become a dictator in those countries because he can get the backing of a powerful foreign nation; like the US. However no foreign government is going to have any means of propping up a dictator in the US because none of them can come even close to matching the US military's firepower and you can already bet that much of the military leadership will be just as standoff-ish with Trump as the politicians will be.

Trump even if he wins will not be a dictator. If anything he's more likely to be a lame-duck president because he'll have no support within the political structure.

Finally, you can't compare Trump to Hitler's rise to power in Germany because Germany was a very different country than the US is now or has ever been. Democracy in Germany was less than a generation old. Pretty much everybody in Germany, especially the military leadership, were old enough to remember the age old traditions of German monarchy which came with unwavering loyalty to the crown... or state in Hitler's case. It was a country ripe for take-over.

Not so in America.

did the septa deserve it ?

I'm not entirely sure what's going on in there. Does his dick still work?

You cant survive on rabbits user.

they will all die during the winter and become zombies for the nights king

Teleportation and scroll of town portal is real in Game of Thrones

because he's a retard who couldn't be trusted

>all those Lyannafags utterly BTFO
best part of the season for me

Why don't nobles wear helmets? Don't they want to survive encounters?

She should have been pouring her hot piss on her

How did Varys ask for forgiveness?
You know... he exiled Jorah for telling her secrets but Varys did send people to kill her...

Lol what?

i'm a pretty skinny person and a rabbit wouldn't last me a day, let alone 2 years, let alone with 3 others to share with

No one does, torture serves no other purpose than to give the torturer the satisfaction of "justice" being done.

And memedwarf

>his name
>his
>oh its dany

are you LITERALLY retarded?

unless they had sex change operations back then it doesn't make sense

>search lyanna baby on YT
>get a bunch of videos of real life babies named Lyanna

Do Americans really do that?

>implying night king wont just be a pointless final boss who dies in 5 minutes like in every bad fantasy series ever
>expecting creativity from game of disney

>Trump is way too hated by most of the public AND the establishment to ever make himself a dictator.
Putin consolidated power by getting control over the media and meticulously removing the old economic establishment, changing it for his friends from the KGB, the nuvoriches indebted to him, or even outright making the big money-makers like Rottenbergs and Abramovich to support him by giant concessions from the state.

He didn't start from the position of power and support, he tailored himself one over time since his first presidency.

>Having a lowborn as your hand

YIKES

Jon burnt his hands fighting the first whitewalker/zombie thing.

George will finish the book

There were Tyrell and Martell ships with the fleet at the end, so they either met them half way or the fleet already passed Dorne.

Is it true that Stannis is Jon's father?

same thing with tyrion now aligned with the sneks who killed his niece: because the writing says so

It makes more sense they got the "his/her" part wrong than the "-aerys" part wrong.

I bet D&D are gonna do a thing where chubby flies on her dragon in the norf and orders it to burn Jon, and the dragon's gonna be like "na-ah he targaryen", and the crowd in the hipster bar's gonna go nuts

Who is Davos?

Not the guy you replied to but:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_starvation

I actually miss the whitewashed, relatable, scrappy, single mom Cersei now. She was one of the few consistent, morally grey characters on the show.

there's seems to be a perpetual /who/ thread. why would mods object to eternal /got/?

>Lady Sandra
>Mace the Ace
>Frogfu
>Smirkfu

Yes.

benjen is on the side of the nights king and it was all a ruse to help bran cross the wall and break the spell

he doesn't show up until after the nights king touches him

huh. also a good point.

THE CHANGE HAS COME!

>NEW /GOT/'S MAIN GUYS AND FAVORITES
-Based Jon
-Based Cersei
-Based Jonsa
-Based Kelly C
-Based Bear Loli
-Based Olenna

>OLD /GOT/'S MAIN GUYS
-High Sparrowfags BTFO
-Macefags BTFO
-Stannisfags foveverBTFO
-Smirkfufags BTFO
-CIAfags BTFO
-CIAxSansafags BTFO
-Cordyfags BTFO

The rest still remain the same.

>-Based Jon
>-Based Cersei
>-Based Jonsa
>-Based Kelly C
>-Based Bear Loli
>-Based Olenna

If we behave and dont feed the faggots insigating thread wars they might let us stay.

What is the number of people in the world who have a pig scat fetish?

>/got/ is now full on normietier

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Kit is an amazing talent, and the consummate pro,” said Taylor Kurosaki, narrative director, Infinity Ward. “Our story is about an epic showdown of opposing forces, and Kit immersed himself into the role and truly became the embodiment of the enemy, the Settlement Defense Front. We can’t wait for fans to see Kit play an entirely different kind of character.”

Hail the savior of the Call of Duty franchise

Jon is overrated tash.

>some military inept Targaryen bastard deserter was named King in the North
>instead of the most powerful person north of the Reach - Bronze Yohn Royce

D R O P P E D

>Theon Greyjoy
>Randyll Tarly
>Obara Sand
>Grey Worm
>Tyrion Lannister
>Dothraki bloodrider

I don't understand why these people are all on the same side now

>Putin consolidated power by getting control over the media and meticulously removing the old economic establishment, changing it for his friends from the KGB, the nuvoriches indebted to him, or even outright making the big money-makers like Rottenbergs and Abramovich to support him by giant concessions from the state.

Russ is a country with a long history of authoritarianism. It's also very poor, which leaves it even more open to corruption than it would be otherwise.

Reminder that Jaime will bend the knee to him next season

because she's still young and dumb. it's just like she said, "I should have told you"

>Based Jon
said no one ever

Dunno but it's >0

Also kind of hot how she takes his hand towards her.

randyll tarly fought on the side of the targs during roberts rebellion, so it does make some sense

youtube.com/watch?v=mnyseAZ4xU8

based preston not afraid to say what we'e all thinking

Lady Mormont is the only lady fit to bear the heirs of the King in the North.