Does anyone know where I can go to find a little piece of the early 2000's for my internet culture?

Does anyone know where I can go to find a little piece of the early 2000's for my internet culture?
I'm kinda nostalgia-fagging at the moment, but to be quite fair, I feel like that decade, more towards the beginning mind you, was when the internet's culture hit its prime.
I was here on Sup Forums back in 2005. I used to laugh a lot about things that happened here.
Newgrounds was a thing that was absolutely wonderful.
We weren't dealing with people saying things were so sexist, and we had legit good times.
UserFriendly was running. We had the OS wars still going on, which were fun as hell and we were enjoying trying to figure out which was the best. Lolcats, homestarrunner, etc etc etc. Internet Creativity was a thing. We weren't spending all of our time trying to find a way to make it look like we came up with something, Something Awful was hilarious, YTMND was pretty beast. Fan/fic wasn't a complete shit-hole and the bad ones were so hilarious to read that you figure either some 13 year old wrote it or it was from someone who was pretending to be that retarded.
Irc chats were still happening, chatango wasn't full of dweebs and you were ousted as being a newfaggot often and there weren't so many normal people hanging around. They stayed away. They didn't bother shitting up our places, they held to the ideas of "If we aren't treated well here, we will go somewhere else." instead of invading everything and trying to take over.
God... what happened?
I want my internet back. I want the normalfags to go back to being normalfags and hating us internet users. I want them to make us outcasts again. We were different, and it was great! Because at the end of the day, we could come on here and we knew some other user out there had our back. It didn't matter what those faggots out there thought, we had our friends here. We could be ourselves, as fucked up as we were.
The internet I loved seems to be gone. Anyone got anything that will help?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/web/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel u ive been here since early 2005, but change will continue to happen regardless, the future might be fuckin radical but could straight up survaillance and social police etc etc.

I hope theres a heaven, different for each person, old Sup Forums, old friends, old house, playing vidya ar 2AM trying to not wake up my mom.

School sucked tho

Try this user.

archive.org/web/

> DOUBLE DIGITS, bitch!
> Double f***ING digits!

Sorry. ( o.o)

Yeah, but why did school suck? Internet life has become as bad as real life. When we were on the internet, specifically Sup Forums, we could be the monsters we always wanted to be. We could tell jokes and actually laugh at them without fearing someone else might see it. We called each other "faggot" all the time, and we knew that it was a total joke, and for people who didn't get the joke, we might even stop and say "hey bro, c'mon, just roll with the punches and you'll be alright." Lurk moar was a phrase constantly uttered to tell people they should read a bit before posting. There was real CONTENT here. When /nu/ happened, we laughed because now we could be as stupid about cultures in general as we wanted. We were able to save Sup Forums as a board for dirty deeds done dirt cheap. We got rid of CP WILLINGLY, because it was a disgusting thing and we didn't want that around. We had lines. We weren't being "edge-lords". We weren't concerned with who was worse than someone else, we had a real community. Now we just get retoasts all the time. The same threads every day. Even Sup Forums has the same threads all the time.

People outside didn't look in and want to join, and for those who did, they usually fit in, and we weren't accommodating them, they genuinely fit in. And if they didn't they left. It was simple. No drama or anything.
Normalfags left us alone here and everywhere else, even with a name to run with, we had HANDLES. When we met people on UT servers and had games, we didn't spend all our time being dicks and screaming about how much better we were and they sucked even when they killed us. Yeah, I had my fair share of being pissed when my friend kicked my ass in Q3 or LAN-DOOM, but it was fun.
It was a complete frontier that we were discovering day by day, and making new jokes along the way.
>pic
Remember this?

Don't be sorry for a second, user. It's been a long time since I read those words.
I'm in a bad space. I just want my old shit back. Preferably in a new space. I wish there was a way to vett all the annoying people, but even then, we had our fair share of asshats back then too. The only difference is, I didn't know how good we had it.

I appreciate it, and while it has some of what I'm after, it's just not complete...

"Maturity" and adulthood?

> (o,o )

> I miss erected clitorises, guys~.
> I miss da peen peens~.
> /sob

You sound like a whining little faggot so does this help?

I miss it too OP

Came a little later in 2007 though

We'll never have the internet back
Since internet 3.0 shit is about to happen and it's all going to be fuckheads on their iphones and tablets...

Is there any way we can make another site?
I know the Sup Forums we knew is pretty much dead. The old guard moved on and I'm not sure what they're up to. I wish I knew where they were so we could hang again.
Is there any way we could find another place to go? Maybe this is what I'll have to save up to do next.

Sort of~... I tried that in the shower recently. (-.- )

I'm embarrassed.

...nice weather we're having?

Yes quite

I am not a quitter!
...let's play a game~.

ok

i had over 20,000 posts on gamespot forums

Nvm, I change my mind. :}

Am I the only one afraid of love?
hn? hn?

Oh, look! Stairs.

OP here, this thread is beginning to have me smile.

What's that smell~?

French toast~

I still remember when people thought I was weird for playing World of Warcraft. I never really got into BBS stuff, but god, the internet was like a whole other world back then. What happened...

Eskimo kiss~*
Are you drunk yet?

TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS

lol, hacker man leaked the cheat codes

Pretty high mang. Koosh got me the giggles again! ^_^'

Soap soup? :D

TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS

So, you like Eskimo kisses, hn? hn?

What happened to 'lurk moar'? There was a unique culture that this place had, as did others. There was just an unspoken way of doing things around here, and now it's lost. The shitty mspaint comics that became bastardized into rage comics. People didn't make up new memes, shit happened and the best stuff stuck. Fuck what happened to YTMND? I never thought I'd miss people spamming desu... I know this place has changed, but have I changed too? Did we all just change and now we can't go back? If we could go back in time would we even fit in anymore? I don't know why I come back here, but I will keep coming even if I don't want to anymore, like I'm obligated.

Kik: Hiddentech.
Yas.

TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS
TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS TOADS

Double-D?

> gasp :o

most people from the old guard are gone because I think they might got happy after all and moved on without all of this here. I guess that is what they deserved

Then they left me behind...
checkem

Who, what? Me?