>help her through heart break
>I make no advance
>she gets new guy
>repeat of last guy
>she texts me confides in me
>Hate that she is that blind to bad guys
>again not taking advantage of her
>help through heart break 3
>I'm wondering why women go after guys they can't even be friends with.

Wut do?

the problem is that you're a massive faggot.

Can you elaborate?

honestly? no.

If you can't is there a point in pointing out Homosex?

Honestly looking for Fem anons to answer why they do this.

fucking some of you cunts...

get it into your head dickhead...

women dont like nice guys.. ever

they keep you around for validation and as an emotional tampon

they "like" attractive muscular men who they think 1. are too good for them .. 2. wont tolerate their shit..

be attractive

remember all women are worthless whores..

do these 2 things and u will drown in pussy

>I'm thinking we are just good friends after she tells me about guys she likes
Here's some real advice with women: This is the moment where you stop caring.

If they even MENTION one word about someone else, quit fucking liking them. You are a pathetic orbiter.

I know this but refuse to be that way.

I have no delusion that I'm the best thing for her but she spends more time with me than her ex-bfs. It only makes sense that people in my situation get together but hey I'm just a faggot.

you can either be

1. the guy she complains to
2. the guy that fucks her

get with the program or forever keep telling yourself what a nice fucking guy you are while you jack off in the work toilets thinking of the story she told you of getting railed on the weekend

I'm her co-worker and have mutual friends so I kinda have to orbit.

theres no helping you cunt, seriously

you dont have to do shit...

YOU CHOOSE TO

I'm 40 and this man speaks the truth

thankyou

this fucking guy gets it

No you fucking don't, you fucking moron. Your workplace is a place to work, not to fucking socialize. You go there to get fucking paid, not to be some slut's babysitter. How retarded are you?

Your "mutual friends" are probably just as bad as her. Get away from all of them. Only filth hangs around other filth.

My real problem isn't that I want to fuck her but I'm trying to distant myself without coming off as a dick. She is embedded into my life gf or not.

ding ding there we have it...

you think shes special

>itt redpills bitch about women
Don't come in.

are you just wanting someone to tell you to go for it? seriously. just go for it? if she says no fuck her move on. tell her to give you head. respect all people equally, but treat a bitch like a bitch.

I do consider her a friend now. I don't know how other people like yourself treat your friends but yeah, I think she is "special" like all my friends.

No. I just want a way out of being her therapist.

hey user, just went through this with my best friend.

unfortunately, you'll realize that there's no other option than to cut contact with her. if you've fallen for her, it's too late. you will never be more than just her therapist/friend/whatever. she's already probably considered you as a potential bf, and she chose to go with someone else

nothing left to do but to end the friendship, unless you want to stay as her emotional pincushion.

Again, If i cut ties it'll be difficult to talk to mutual friends.

alright, then don't outright cut ties. limit your contact with her. initiate conversation less and less. allow the friendship to erode instead of outright ending

it's not rocket surgery

Would be nice if I didn't also have contact with her at work.

make your contact more professional and less friendly

holy shit this isn't hard, stop making it so difficult for yourself. you're attached to her, yeah, but you're gonna have to accept it -- from this point onward, you have 0 chance of being anything more than her "therapist"

I had been doing that but then she started texting her tears. Would be awkword not to reply to someone you have to see almost daily.

so tell her you're not comfortable discussing personal stuff and would like to keep it professional lmfao

or just stop responding when she talks tears

Hey look buddy, all you have to do is ask her out. If she says no, then continue being her friend and ask out another girl. Keep doing this until you have a date. Don't fuck up the date, if you do then learn what you did wrong. If she isn't in to you then there's nothing you can do. If you're not into her then you shouldn't pursue her. Dating is a numbers game, and be honest. Don't try to put on some facade. Make eye contact, give a genuine smile. If you give a sincere smile to a girl then they can't help but smile back. Don't beat around the bush, don't use some cheesy pickup line. You just want to get coffee to get to know this person better. You don't go on a first date with the goal to get in bed with her. Most importantly, throw out all of this nice guy bad guy bullshit. Everybody has an ideal type. Sometimes people gravitate towards shitty people. You don't want to be their shitty person, and you don't want that person in your life, no matter how lonely you think you are. Eventually you will be comfortable, you will be casual, and you will be desirable. Make sure you look and smell nice, too. I know that being sad makes it easy to forgo maintenance, but your body is your temple and you need to keep it sacred. No miracle advice on Sup Forums is going to get you companionship, you have to truly want it, you have to try, you might have to fuck up. You have to learn and become stronger though, and you will succeed.

>wut do
Be in friend zone
Spend life in friend zone
This woman will keep you in the friend zone
Only way to escape friend zone
Find new woman, make desire to more than friends be known from jump street.
If new woman is not pumped, rinse and repeat until you find a woman willing to let you seizure in top of her for 5 minutes after you trade your GBP in for some movie ticket cash.