I was looking at getting this loli onahole from Amazon:

I was looking at getting this loli onahole from Amazon:

amazon.com/Toysheart-Narrow-Attention-Onahole-Masturbator/dp/B00GJDM13Q/ref=pd_sim_121_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00GJDM13Q&pd_rd_r=F0R298K6NM13VCTKJ5T0&pd_rd_w=7kDaT&pd_rd_wg=XVvmk&psc=1&refRID=F0R298K6NM13VCTKJ5T0

Now, I've never owned an onahole before, and I masturbate so much that I honestly have a difficult time getting erect at this point, and the reviews say it's tight as fuck.

Which is exactly what I want from a loli ona hole, but I also want to actually be able to use it.

Is this a good use of my money, or not? I only have a $25 gift card. Would it be a better use of cash to simply purchase a couple of cheap pocket pussies instead?

Also, how long do these things usually last? I figured it'd be forever, but apparently they break pretty easy.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en-nls.com/pict1-43891?c2=9999
amazon.com/ToysHeart-Virgin-Admission-Japanese-Masturbator/dp/B00RDCYJU0/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1480747098&sr=1-1&keywords=admission age
amazon.com/USA-SELLER-ToysHeart-SI-X-Onahole/dp/B004G8PR3M/ref=sr_1_12_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1480747744&sr=1-12&keywords=SI-X
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

depends on how big your dick is
why not get this one
en-nls.com/pict1-43891?c2=9999

because it's pretty fucked up.

A lot of people are complaining, I don't suggest,

Because I have a $25 Amazon gift card. I'm not getting one for any other reason.

I have an average penis, but, again, a difficult time getting erect. I also prefer getting the loli one if possible, but an average one is also fine.

there's a recurring thread and pastebin link on /jp/ with everything you could ask about.

also, that hole is pretty garbage for the price unless you have a really narrow penis.

Is talk about loli onaholes allowed on /jp/, or is only actual loli images banned from there?

I don't have an especially narrow penis. Do you think I could still fit it in, at least, assuming I stretch it and get it broken in?

Get something by Tenga instead. Better quality is key, especIally if you actually wanna use It more than once

>Also, how long do these things usually last? I figured it'd be forever, but apparently they break pretty easy.

Loli ones break easily. I got a
Sujiman Kupa Lolinco Virgo and it was tight as fuck. After a few uses it tore and basically lost any sensation because my dick ripped the lining and stretched the actual good material inside to where it was an unusuable hunk of rubber.

You need lube for onaholes too

1) yes
2) suggest amazon.com/ToysHeart-Virgin-Admission-Japanese-Masturbator/dp/B00RDCYJU0/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1480747098&sr=1-1&keywords=admission age
instead

Have a small dick? Use this little trick to feel like you've got a bigger one.

Hmm. I'd have to get a little bit more money, but... how superior is it?

Would I really have any trouble with the one in the OP, or would it break easily, or just be too hard to get into?

Hmm.

What do you mean? You couldn't fit your dick inside anymore, or what?

Sorry I'm such a damn newfag at this, but thanks for the help.

high chance it'll break, and high chance you'll be overall disappointed since it's small, too.

Yeah, maybe not such a good choice, then. I dunno.

So this is for small-dicked people, not just a regular loli onahole?

I used to have a Tenga vaccum cup with the warming lube.

was really great till I threw it out

if you're really looking for a sub $20 toy, try amazon.com/USA-SELLER-ToysHeart-SI-X-Onahole/dp/B004G8PR3M/ref=sr_1_12_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1480747744&sr=1-12&keywords=SI-X

it's about as good as you'll find under 30$ in the US

That joke went right over you, didn't it?

Cool, thanks. I might just do that.

I guess. But my dick is average, so. I do want tight, but also want to be able to fit in the damn thing.

I used one similar to that.
It's worth it.
It lasts for a few months, depending on how often you use it.
It pairs great with hentai in my opinion. I mean cause that's the first thing I think of when I pick it up.

Oooh. I take it back. I never used that kind. I used the one that you'd find in jlist link on the ad of this site.
If you look at the reviews for the one on your link, you'll notice that you may have a hard time fucking that toy in particular.