New celeb thread - poop edition

New celeb thread - poop edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIO-JhMvu6M&list=PLA8iJAkpXzYA88C3uR1013tCs8ayfNikP&index=12
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poop?

Brit MILF edition.

Perfect thread for Emma and Ariana since they are shit tier.

fuck yes

i want to see this girl take a dump

>tfw ywn be her toyboy

Would b/ make h-her squeal l-like a piggy?

Someone should start a chat

Once a month i like to post something for any femanons; here u go---->

Dont care how much they want to not be seen as a woman, but god i want to fuck Jack Monroe's mouth.

cum guzzling faggot detected

Kardashian Rankings 2016:
Kendall
Kourtney
Kylie
Kim
Khloe
Kris
family dog
old Aunt in coma that is constantly shitting herself
Caitlyn

What about faganons?

i don't care, i'd smoke a cig out of chloe's butthole

They couldn't have at least photoshopped her razor burn?

you can smoke one out of my butthole, it probably looks the same as hers

Fuck I want that tight little body. Please keep going!

There's one from that set that has Selena's pubes.

i dunno bud

Amanda Seyfried

Jeez, she get plastic surgery?

That pic was part of the photographer's master set.

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a-a very beautiful w-woman and I-I'm v-very lucky t-to have her... Many o-of h-her f-fans d-don't l-like m-me... They h-hope I-I'll g-get blown t-to bits by screwing up and lighting 6 sticks of dynamite thinking they a-are flares...

kys

holy shit fucking hell i'd pay 330 for that, but i doubt i'd shell out 1500 bucks. you should post a face fucking video

You needn't be so salty.

couldnt get the wig on properly originally like an idiot, her hair is now quite messy idk how to fix it or...

I-I d-don't know what the p-problem is... I ravaged h-her heart and mind l-like a Heaven's gate's child; I-I stay a-all d-day lounging a-around in h-her house l-like a bum; and I m-make her p-pay f-for every p-penny o-of m-my living expenses.... I'm n-not such a bad catch; yet the w-way they t-talk about me y-you think I was Dracula the merciless...

doesn't your mistress look gorgeous with cum on her face?

that's aly michalka, you goober.

Great girls. Confusing thread.

Someone please dump Ariana....

MFW I realize JBs cock is bigger than mine. And I feel ashamed of myself that my Alpha+ status has depleted down to a Beta -

moar willa

P-Please d-don't steal h-her f-from m-me g-good s-sir... I-I need h-her for our Christmas p-picture...

here he is when he's not in cold water

my fav up and coming musician

youtube.com/watch?v=sIO-JhMvu6M&list=PLA8iJAkpXzYA88C3uR1013tCs8ayfNikP&index=12

>inb4 already heard of her
>inb4 sellout

I don't intend to steal her. I just need to borrow her for a few hours every now and then.

A dream catcher phone case. I really like her subtle dark side.

Selena's sandy toes...

Please. I need it.

Kobyashi maru above me.

Roll

One of my favorite pics.

Lucky fuck

2/8 get please

I'm so lewd for celebs. I haven't fapped in a week and now I'm crossfaded. I love celeb feet/armpits.

Best Emma.

I wish I could stop fapping to celebs. I'm usually good for one a day, and I already came earlier this afternoon... but here I am...

Lewd for Emma? Awesome.

B-But h-her uncle Jebs who s-still b-believes in Hillbilly Law would c-come l-looking f-for m-me if I allowed that g-good sir... They w-would skin m-me over a quarter-cut and m-make s-some ridiculous m-mountain stew of m-me... I-I w-would b-be p-passing through them b-by sundown t-tomorrow..

It's a lot more difficult to hate your posts when you come up with shit like this. 10/10

I'll only cum inside Vicky instead of on her as a reward.

Chekked

Selena in them heels tho

Selena is better tho. Top tier.

I definitely like all the Emma's, but I like so many other celebs too! lol

I have a collection of celeb pics that I could share but they're on my Dropbox. Is anyone gonna be edging long enough tonight to make it worth it for me to redownload my stuff?

I'd love to spend a while getting lewd and edging about how we wanna worship these celeb goddesses. Starlets are cool too.

nudes now please.

dubs for Selena feet

fuggggg