Hello, b...

hello, b, i wholeheartedly need your help; i'll start: two weeks ago i was surfing web in a library of my university; to be honest, i unconsciously looked at computer screen near my one and read facebook name of the girl working with that computer.

i don't know why but i added her on facebook and we had little talk; told each other we would try to meet each other if both of us were in university at the same time.

two days ago, i was in university and messaged her on facebook, asking where she was. she told me she was about to go to lecture and would see me between first second hours of lecture.

one hour passed; i asked her where she would be and she told me that she had hard quiz so she had to leave uni after the second hour. and she told me she would see me (honestly, i didn't give a fuck about seeing her, actually).

and, finally, she didn't meet me and sneakily left university, while me not being aware.

i messaged her on facebook when i was home, asking her how in the world one could feel joy with lying this much, asking her why she did it.

and she answered: "i decided so". honestly, i don't even give a single fuck about how i didn't see her; but feel mad and angry because i supposed she would show me she felt kinda guilty and ashamed of what had happened; but she showed me she gave no fucks about it and was ever ruder than normally.

and i want revenge. please, give me some advices: how can i destroy her? she fuckin deserves it.

blonde one on the photo.
p.s telling me i am fag for even having slight contact with this much ugly girl is allowed (at least, i never wanted any relationship with her).

help me with ideas and tips. thanks.

bump for pro ideas

listen.

shes still playing you if you care...

it hurts, youre mad.. i would be too.. but just let it go, theres power in letting go...

youre being weak by allowing this bitch to still fuck with you

you cant control other ppl, but you can control how you allow yourself to react

Back off. You're not being friendly. You're acting like an animal.

what makes me look like animal?

thanks

Just ignore her and go about with your day, dude. That's what any mature person would do.

And some advice the next time you look for a woman: don't take an initiative unless you see a good reason to give her respect.

You know what would really piss her off?

If you block her on facebook and never speak to her again.

As an added bonus, there's nothing she can actually DO about you ignoring the fuck out of her, and it takes like maybe 30 seconds worth of work.

Playing hard to get, block her as anom said and she WILL contact you. Ignore her completely or even call security on her if you want to make her feel like shit. Ive made bitches cut themselves and attempt ./anhero over being ignored.

You must be mentally ill to think that she deserves it. Its kind of creepy that someone random is reaching out to her from a chance encounter of an open facebook post...

Seriously get your shit checked out, or youll be the on that gets in trouble.

Dnt be that weak retarded idiot you currently are....

She owes you nothing. She was being polite until you became obsessive.

Chill

so, ignorance's bliss. isn't it?
thanks.

lol and i thought I was a psychopath

Yes it is.

I bet you smoke weed. cause you sound psycho

Dude if you really didn't care you wouldn't have posted this here and immediately felt hurt and rejected when she didn't jump at the chance to meet up with a stranger who happened to sit near her in a library. I'm not trying to talk shit to you but just forget about it. Maybe she just strung you along or maybe she's madly in love with you and felt nervous about hanging out with you but it literally doesn't matter either way. Don't do anything to her and get ice cream or something, like i know this is Sup Forums but who gives a shit there's a million girls out there

It's post like this that make me realise I am not absolutely useless with girls, jesus fucking christ you beta moron with absolutely 0 idea of how to interact with someone, fuck me

PS m8 sort your own fucking head out before you start pursuing romantic endeavours, you will just ruin her life if you ended up with her

>I bet you smoke weed. cause you sound psycho
that's literally what me and my friend had been arguing about yesterday. he told me that during the first two weed years he felt happy and chilled and calm; but then he had to struggle with extremely bloody hard paranoyas every time he smoked. in fact, he claims long-term usage of any drug doesn't only suck at making you calm but it enhances your paranoyas.

You know? THere's a sissy thread right here on Sup Forums somewhere. You should check it out. The funny thing about it is that the entire thread is full of guys who are more man than you.

Yep. Happened to me.

It will only get worst. As a helping hand, you might think, but i love it and other ppl can do it....welll so do i, and yes its tru but some of us are just....not meant to be with mary j.

Ive been a neet for almost 5 years after dropping out of college cause of psychosis, which didnt present itself like the classic definiition. But I can tell you, if you start feeling evil....its the weed man.

Careful, cause it starts with small things like the reason yoou posted this.

Me typing this right now gave me chill cause its time for me to face reality of this too.

Its truly an addiction. You will feel the physical withdrawals, but i would say stop that shit or face possibly gooing down the path i have....

you sound like redditor virgin who tries to lure girls with homoass sjw posts he copied day before from biggest collection of fagpirational quotes nobody really gives a fuck about.

Autism stalker

FUCK ITS DEF THE WEED my bro.

Cause i thought this whole time it was the girl in the forground you were referring to LOL

Not gonna lie, id still bang her tho

>Cause i thought this whole time it was the girl in the forground you were referring to LOL
can't get what you meant. there's same girl in and blonde girl on op.

This. Wise user tells the truth

Only no u love her when u let her go
N u let her go

U okay op? i'm here if u need to talk
It's going to be alright

i can't count how many smart tips i became aware of. thanks, anons. you are Masters At Finding Intelligent Attitudes

Foreground means in front of....

The pic in post implies you were referring to girl in the front....

Um, you definitely care. Like a lot. Do you have a hobby or something? Trying to get 'revenge' probably isn't going to be worth it

No one in this photo is blonde, fag.

There is still hope in Sup Forums

i knew someone would write this

damn I was gonna write it

OP, YPyou are behaving like a fetard that goes on to shoot up his school.

She was being polite, and you creeped her out by continually contacting her. Do yourself a favour and forget you were even talking to her. You will just embarrass yourself.

she could simply say "i can't". and wait, did you read the post?

> and she answered: "i decided so". honestly, i don't even give a single fuck about how i didn't see her; but feel mad and angry because i supposed she would show me she felt kinda guilty and ashamed of what had happened; but she showed me she gave no fucks about it and was ever ruder than normally.

OP you're a fucking pussy. Why are you being such a sensitive little bitch? She swerved you becasue youv'e never met, you were being a creep and were being pushy. Why the fuck you think she's just going to fall in love with your creepy ass fufu shit. You ain't got no bitches OP

Not only did I wreck you, but I also got quads. GG faggot.

What? This sounds like bait.

I'm drunk, but this is bait. Fuck you.

i am trihexiphenidyled but this still isn't bait.

>she could simply say "i can't". and wait, did you read the post?

And she didn't. You were rude and pushy, she was rude and evasive, and now you are fucking REEEEEEEEEEE RAAAAAAAGE that some chick is socially inept in a different way than you are?

Congrats on quads, quads make it true

i wasn't rude, you asshole. only fuckin thing that can be labeled as "wrong/awkward" was reading her facebook name.
then she accepted my friend request and we used to chat with each other for several days. and there wasn't tension at all.

You still care man. It's painfully obvious. What you need to do is let it go, it's hard I know I have been through it and others have as well. It may take a few days hell maybe a few months, you always have those little memories that'll triggering in your mind and it will make you think of them. Try to move on to someone else, try Tinder, hell! Go hangout with your friends, get drunk at a bar, do whatever you gotta do to not think about her. Or you can try and get "revenge" which sounds real stupid. The best revenge is just to move on.

you must be an oldfag

millennials find dates via social media, online apps, postings etc and not bars and shit of the past

time to get with the times you old fucker

>OP
>you're not weird, fuck that bitch

I love how I didn't suggest him to go out to a bar to meet chicks I said go get wasted you fucktard. Maybe the guy doesn't even drink I am just throwing out suggestions so he won't try and do some petty bullshit.

fuck every single bar with their chicks themselves.

"I don't give a fuck about seeing her, actually"
>wrong

who are you even talking to?

are you some random schizophrenic user?

dude, i don't think you ll believe but; you know, it's 3 december, 2016, right? let's return in 2013. 3 times 365 days are gone since 2013 and 2016. and i haven't counted exact numbers but i am pretty sure sum of days i spent sober during these three years will not be more than 35.

Scratch that op, she's ugly as Fuck and most women are like that, they keep men dangling and get some kind of pleasure from turning then down. Not worth the effort and time.

Sounds like she dodged a bullet. If you were so neutral to meeting her it's weird as fuck to make this thread in the first place. I also doubt you "unconciously" just happened to get someone's Facebook page. Just get over yourself and move on like a normal well adapted human being.

Elliott is that you

She's playing the rape game. You should definitely start following her home.

You're in my friend, nice work.

let it go user. you're only going to fuck yourself over by staying obsessive and angry.

>blonde

All of these faggots speak the truth OP.
You're the type of guy that think you're entitled to women and force something when it should be organic. Here are your options
>an hero
>lrn2chill
>an hero

ITT a bunch of government twats trying to cuck us from healing and chilling.

no

>TFW B&

A S S B U R G E R S

ugly

she flaked because she showed your pictures and messages to one of her friends, and her friend influenced her that you're a faggot user.

You went from 'lets meet plz!' to 'how can you stand to live with yourself after flaking on MEEEEE?' to 'VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE'.

It's certainly theoretically possible that you managed to Not Be A Dick until you got home from being stood up, but I doubt it. However - accepting for the nonce that you didn't start being a dick until after you were stood up:

>She was rude and evasive
>You were rude and pushy
>She was rude and direct
>You are now REEEE RAGE

Does this sound right?

Does this sound like a GOOD IDEA?

you are a selfish inbred autistic fucktard, I advise you not to do anything cause you will blame us for your "revenge going wrong" if you fuck it ip. leave the girl alone and mind your brony shit

so is your mom

OP post a bodysuit and a dickshot

why so rude