If classic Simpsons episodes were made today

>the cartridge family
>the family goes to a soccer match
>homer freaks out after seeing a black man
>he states his town is no longer safe, that he must buy a gun to protect the family
>lisa confronts him and say after Springfield passed a bill banning all the guns it became the safest city in america, with 0 murders
>homer ignores because he's dumb, he joins the local NRA, made exclusively of white supremacists
>on his way out he sees a 17 yrd buying an AR 15, when he asks about it the kid tells him the weapon will serve to ''scare bullies''
>in the next morning he wakes up to watch the news and Kent Brockman announces the police arrested a teenager who was about to shoot the local school, lisa freaks out and Homer realizes all guns are bad, the episode ends with a cameo from Obama accusing the republicans of all murdered children in the US

I want alt right fuckheads to leave.

>it's a redditor is triggered episode

this thread is forced and unfunny and your message is also unfunny

D-did that post violate your safe space?

It's actually a little funny and kind of accurate. The show has lost a lot of nuance through the years and definitely wouldn't present the NRA as good people

You're in the minority here

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they remade them all for 2015+1 expectations or just had Marge remarry a female celebrity and cut Homer out altogether.

Homer, the great Greek poet is close to being forgotten forever.

>liberal delusions: the post
Truth hurts, doesn't it? Fact of the matter is this: the crime-infested, violent shitholes of America are the big cities with strict gun laws. You're safer in Vermont, NH, Alaska, Wyoming, Washington or Oregon (just to name a few states) - all of which have lax firearms regulation.

The key indicator of "gun violence" in America is the amount of niggers and latinos in a given neighborhood.
>inb4 Sup Forums racist redneck
Google it, you cuck. Official stats (FBI) and studies done on the subject have proven this thesis years ago.

You forgot the subplot about Bart Milhouse trying to do the ultimate prank

I... think you may have misread OP's post.

>The show has lost a lot of nuance through the years and definitely wouldn't present the NRA as good people
>nuance
>pandering to mentally deficient, reality-warping soccer mom democrats and sheltered suburban hipsters
Come on now. Guns aren't the problem and never were the problem.

You realize OP's post is mocking liberals who want stricter gun control (the simpsons writers in 2016 in this case), right?

fuck me you're right.

The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson
>its the same episode except it has forced celebrity cameos and the part with WTC is cut out

I never said they were.

ITT: Some gunfag is getting mixed messages

>implying being pro-gun makes you an alt-rightist

That's a strawman though. I don't think most alt rights are actually racist, nor do they advocate fascism. You may have let Sup Forums cloud your judgement.

>poor babby's safe space was invaded

Fuck off back to re ddit, scumfuck bitch

hahahaha who cares dumbass neck urself pussy

>muh muh muh alt right neo nazyyss

WHOAAA WATCH OUT GUYS HE POSTED AN MS PAINT INFOGRAPHIC.

On a more serious note, anyone else imagining the tears streaming down this kid's fat blubbery face IRL?

it makes you retarded

We all do.

go back to GoT general

Sup Forums controls this board you fucking newfag we're all alt right here

Meanwhile, in the real world, we have shows like Family guy and Rick & Morty with more anti-pc humor than old Simpson ever was

looks like another Sup Forumstard got

T R I G G E R E D

not an argument

You pussies aren't even alt-right. You just say shit here you're too cowardly to say on facebook.

That's a redditor right there

Triggered Sup Forumscuck?

No, we want 90 IQ summer Read-It teens to fuck off back to their home site or to public schooling - which ever comes first

You are such a paranoid little bottom-feeder i am a goddamn jew you compulsive fart-pant get the fuck acquainted with the idea that not everyone that agrees with right-wing politicians is an alt-rightist. expand your piece of shit narrow worldview because it's crumbling around your bologna-stank ears, shithead.

I was wondering what this episode would have looked like

>rebelling against parents
>by being conservative
>implying multiculturalism is a good thing
>implying a v-vendetta is somehow conservative/fascist
>while also saying the alt-right are fascists
>implying anyone but cucks and SJWs care about """identity politics"""

This is some sad bait right here. How deluded do you have to be to think it'd work?

Look no one would get along if they knew the worst parts of what everyone is capable of, I keep the peace with friends because I like to keep em guessing who among them is the mole, also they make me look good by comparison.

>be a typical american "leftists" (not actually leftist)
>spend large amounts of time saying how awful the U.S government is
>"but they totally should have a monopoly on guns!!"

??

>Cucks actually believe this.

Being pro-gun is really not that controversial user. If you're 100% SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED tier then maybe.

But saying that banning guns might be the best idea has plenty of support and plenty of evidence.

C U C K

TOTAL 100% KEK! cause that's what cuck means now! w-whaa? letting your wife cheat on you? no that is no longer the meaning! here on my sub saharan fingerpainting daycare center cuck can mean *Spongebob spreading rainbow with hands* ANYTHING!
l i t e r a l l y !

>sub saharan fingerpainting daycare

fuck off nigger

>american "leftists"
Because european leftists arent the exact same you little commie shit