Drugs thread? Drugs thread

Drugs thread? Drugs thread.

I'm considering trying shrooms to help with my depression and general mental state. Anyone here tried shrooms before? If so how was it?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/01/health/hallucinogenic-mushrooms-psilocybin-cancer-anxiety-depression.html
amazon.com/dp/B002CQU564/ref=sr_ph_1_s_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1480750714&sr=sr-1&keywords=nordic naturals
youtube.com/watch?v=A0ytlz2xuxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also anyone know where I could actually get some my only connection was a friend of mine but we don't talk anymore

to be honest i have only taken half a portion of an eighth when trying shrooms. im at 150 lbs. everything feels adventurous and mysterious. sometime people extract it from cow shit, so you can get really sick.

Is that the nausea part of it or is that the mushroom itself?

Kek you think drugs will help depression? And a hallucinogen to top it off you unworthy cumstain you're so fucking stupid enjoy your horrible trip

oh yeah u might feel nauseous and gagging reflex will activate. best of luck. basically you will have euphoria and psychedelic visuals. dont forget it will be over and you are on drugs. dont think negative scary thoughts. although it could be a mental mind break epiphany.

Ya buddy!!

>713916619
Hey man, I've actually tried shrooms a few times and I'm in a similar boat, suffering from depression and anxiety and shit. Long story short, it was incredible and I'm very happy I tried it. While tripping I thought a lot about things I need to do to better myself and I tried to think positive things, but be careful with how much you take. If you're like me and have a lot of negative thoughts at the back of your mind and you trip to hard, these things can surface and make your trip a lot worse. But it can be helpful and help heal past pains. I definitely -DEFINITELY- recommend it

>catalog
>ctrl-f drugs

I don't do them, but I'm curious about something. Has anyone ever extorted a drug dealer/is currently a dealer being extorted?

Youre an idiot. Yes they grow from cow or horse shit but they do not have a vascular system like plants and therefore do not "suck up" cow shit. Go read a fucking book.

Also, like the guy above me, I recommend growing some yourself! If you live in the US, it's legal in most states to buy spores. If you have about $100~ to spend on supplies you can easily get yourself started and have an unlimited supply of mushrooms to consume/sell.

Not who you are asking but... not its called chitin. Thats what the shrooms are made from. Its also what shrimp tails and bug exoskeletons are made from. Our stomach cannot digest that. You can make liquid shrooms or do lemon tek to get rid of that feeling. Liquid shrooms take care of that 100%.

Thanks for the tip
Good to hear that's mainly what I'm using it for since i had a shitty childhood any ideas on where to source them or how to find someone I can't grow them cause my roommates are assholes

if you are gonna do shrooms, you have to:

-have a small dose the first time.
-be with gentle people arround you
-don't eat anything like 3 hours before the trip
- don't fight for control during the trip, just let the shrooms take you wherever they need to take you.
- go outdoors

thinks can get a little bit scary when it kicks in, but after a while everything will be better.

OP if you can enter into a state where you can really look at yourself then

while its true that depression can be cured by a nice trip, its unlikely cause trips are usally horrific for people with unstable minds.

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/01/health/hallucinogenic-mushrooms-psilocybin-cancer-anxiety-depression.html just one of countless studies done proving this

Bro there have been studies on shrooms at University of New Mexico as well as Johns Hopkins University that prove that shrooms not only treat depression but it CURES it. Shrooms help with PTSD, Depression, Anxiety and Addiction. Read a book.

Is it easy to hide I don't have a bunch of privacy since I live with three other people

Yes. I have. Couple of times actually.

i did it before and it was awesome but you have to be open to the experience.. it made me realise a couple of things i wasn't aware of and also made the colors really extreme and there were awesome patterns in the sky and generally the surroundings were quite different and interesting

being unbalanced emotionally etc. could potentially cause bad trips so rather be careful
with hallucinogenic substances it's ALWAYS a matter of set and setting determining how the trip will turn out. to put it shortly it means it's dependend on how you're feeling and how comfortable you are in your surroundings

Glad to help, unfortunately I can't offer any advice on sourcing. Only reason I got my hands on some was I had a friend that just randomly got some from a rando. But, unless you really have NO privacy it's pretty easy to stealth grow them. Just don't let anyone into your room lol. Also, like one guy said, be very careful about the people you choose to be/have around while tripping. Someone you're VERY comfortable and trust immensely, some friends might try to fuck with you while tripping or w/e. Seriously be thoughtful about who you're with

Not true at all.

Look up "Poor Man's Pod Tek"

mushrooms.com is a reliable source.

I concur. Don't do it bro. Bad trip is really possible in which case you are fucked

YO... Been doing shrooms for over 10 years. Tripped well over a 100 times. Ask me your questions if you have em. Will be on for like 10 min.

not him op. but do a full gram and if you go outside do it on the comdown. i hop you get better, i think studies are showing it helps depression

Yeah, but you need a bit of room for supplies. If you're serious, I'll give you links to some guides but I'd say you're good if you can find a place, preferably higher up, to put a plastic storage bin, and hopefully have something to keep it from view. If you have that much space you pretty much have enough space for the whole process, though some of it you'll want to do at a desk or w/e

I was disagreeing with the statement. I think you should do shrooms if you have head problems.

interesting, how?
also if their not assholes your fucking with people providing a beautiful service you cunt

It could help, and if it does it'll help a lot. Most would reccomend to wait to take psychedelics when your in a positive mindstate but if you're extremepy depressed psilocybin could chane your worldview to the better. If theres some serious problems in your life psychedelics can bring them right to the forefront of your thoughts especially if you've been trying to avoid certain parts about yourself and your life. However that also makes them a great tool for being able to think about your life and existance in general reguardless of having a "bad trip" or not. It may just be personally for me because usuually i have a lot of things i try not to think about because its unpleasant for me personally but while on psychedelics especially hefty doses the resolution and knowledge gained through the experience can be life changing for the better. It sounds generic but a psychedelic experience can profound to the point if changing your life for the better.
One piece of advice though is plan out your trip carefully. Give yourself a window of at least 6 hours where you're in a completely safe enviornment and eithet do it with really carefully selected people and make sure you'll be able to be alone if the situation arrises if you think you have to. Also when i say select the people carefully because psychedelics usually put people in a more vulnerable state of mind i guess is a good way to put it. Dont trip around people who your not 200% comfortable with and who arent going to he like hey bro it would probably be a good idea to kill yourself you should really think about that. I guess you get he point so yeah choose the people you trip around wisely unless you're tripping solo of course. Thats about all i got.

Anyone have experience with ketamine, friend wants to try it. What are ketamine prices in the US, is 80ish a g reasonable?

not shrooms related but still on the topic of drugs. Literally just made and smoked a top tier bowl and wanted to share. pic related. also added some rockstar kief on top to really go all out

>The smell of shrooms

You need to try to be in a good place mentally when you do them. Bad thoughts and depression or low self esteem usually will end in a bad trip. Try to put yourself in a good mind set so you can have a learning experience about yourself.

To be honest, when I tried shrooms I didn't get the impression it helps with depression. It's a good experience, kind of like a more natural feeling LSD, and I have heard it helps with seizures and extreme migraines, but depression is probably better treated with weed, fish oil, and other supplements.

Id highly recommend pharmaceutical grade fish oil instead OP. Not the shitty $8 bottles are your pharmacy. Actual high grade fish oil. General rule is if it tastes like fish, it's not fish oil. Just chemicals designed to taste like it.

Good bottles of fish oil cost up to $40/bottle but well worth it for treating depression.

amazon.com/dp/B002CQU564/ref=sr_ph_1_s_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1480750714&sr=sr-1&keywords=nordic naturals

Also, now that weed is becoming legal, let's work on getting shrooms off that stupid drug list.

We need a legal psychedelic, and shrooms is definitely the best option.

When I used to grow I made them in rice and horse shit or sometimes just rice. You wont tasete or eat the actual shit

Yeah no doubttttt

Ya but it's an easy way to come up. You take advantage of the black market because there are no cops to go to. Usually the scam would go like this... I would meet up with a dude and buy some buds from him for a while (month). Always at his place or somewhere mutual. Never at my pad. Then when the time came I would ask for a pound.. I would have this dealer meet me at my "house". I would fine a house for sale and toss the 4 sale sign. Usually I would hide in the backyard. Have the dude call me. Then when he showed up I would go out with like a1/4 of the cash. Tell him I left the rest in my room. Take the buds, go back thru the backyard, make it around to the other side where my motorcycle was and take off. A pound for a 1/4 of the cost. There's other shit, but sometimes dealers need to be taught and its a dog eat dog world out there in the streets bro.

You can make a substrate 2 parts vermiculite 1 part brown rice flour 1 part water NO SHIT NECESSARY W0W

I would argue the same for LSD and molly to be honest. Just because they are manmade doesn't mean they're bad.

If drugs were legal, they would all be pure, healthy enough (no worse than cigarettes) and huge income for the government in tax revenue.

Take the spores from the shit and use a hydroponic system. I know of nobody who actually harvests them straight from shit.

#LegalizeMagicMushrooms

I need some advice on how I should go about confronting some neighbors.

>a house a few houses down from me
>very nice property, there's 5 cars out front of the kids who live there (all 20s, early 30s)
>i've always noticed there's a lot of cars always coming and going and never paid much mind, just thought they were popular and had lots of friends
>since the end of the summer I've been staying up all night long
>go outside at night next to my house to smoke cigarettes
>notice cars still coming and going even from 12am to 5am
>sometimes people on foot
>visits last around 5-10 minutes every time, then they leave
>sometimes the cars even stay idled for a couple minutes with headlights off in front of front door before they leave
>put 2 + 2 together, and the only conclusion I could come up with is they're dealers
>(checked to see if there's any food delivery open all night in the area, and there isn't. even if there would be, they wouldn't be getting food delivered 20 times a night, everynight)
>beginning of November, start hiding a little closer at the edge of my property and recording with my ipad
>write down car colors and models
>notice there's a pattern and there are regulars
>this last week, I've managed to get close up pictures of the regular's faces and license plates
>even went to buy a new external HD since my curiosity is taking up a lot of room
>this happens all day during the day as well, but I don't bother recording during the day because cars coming and going during the day is less suspicious

Now I'm planning if and how I should confront the neighbors. The thing is, even with all the evidence I'm building up, I can't prove for sure that's what they're really up to

I agree with pure LSD is also a pretty safe psychedelic, and MDMA can also be used safely, but mushrooms are a "natural" substance that grows everywhere, and would arguably be a much better start than synthetic drugs.

Yes sir!!

I had LSD before shrooms and it was amazing. Shrooms is about 7/10 as intense as LSD, but it does feel more natural somehow. LSD is super intense.

Dude what's with that shit tier imitation chemical shit? Stick to the shrooms and weed.

Dont snitch cunt

Ya but with one shitty flush. Cow shit is for the nutrients. With cow shit you can get like 3-5 flushes where as verm and brf is gonna be like maybe 1 flush.

If you take enough mushrooms it is just the same or more intense. Honestly just a different type of intensity.

You sound like a bitch faget

I've read reports on some people on shroomery extracting pure psilocybin / psilocin and smoking it like DMT, but I'm unsure how legit that is.

I dealt with some neighbors that were dealing around my spot and bringing too much attention to my location. So I basically did that same as you and observed. After a while I had some proof. I typed up a letter and basically told them they were fucked. I told them I had video, license plates, pics etc. I told them if they didn't stop doing this shit there would be a call to the cops as well as the landlord. I told them I wasn't fucking around and if they didn't believe me to keep doing what they were doing. Problem solved. Also do not get caught delivering the letter. Maybe mail it to them? I think I may still have my letter typed up. Want me to see if I can find it?

No intention to ever snitch. Just to scare them into maybe giving me some regular hush money every week. The "evidence" I've amassed makes them look very sketchy

Watch out for ego death. Being depressed you'll be susceptible. I've tripped dozens and dozens of times and nothing has rocked my world like ego death on shrooms.

Imitation chemical shit? What are you talking about?

Its not legit. Extracting the psilocybin and then crystalizing them needs to be done in a lab. I wouldn't mind much attention to psilocybin crystals.

Yeah man.

Also, why should I not get caught delivering it? I would want them to know it's me. We're neighbors after all.

Careful. You may end up dead doing that.

Some dealers are just suburban kids who would simply move in that situation to avoid paying, but some are fucking hard gangsters. Generally, the lower quality the weed, the more dangerous the dealer.

Make sure they aren't the type to fucking kill you if that's what you plan to do.

Dude, if I knew the dude that was ratting on me or about to rat on me... I'd fuck his life up. Snitches get stitches. I'll see if I can fine that letter.

It was a bit hard to be confronted with the fact that I'm the source of most of my own problems. It was.. eye opening to say the least. Funny how much the ego will hide your insecurities.

You're really gonna extort a drug dealer and have him know who you are?

You're fucking stupid dude.

Here's the letter...

I've went over scenarios where they'd get mad and would want to fuck me up, but I want to be in a position where they wouldn't take that chance.

And I've studied and recorded each one during the day as well (and figured out other day-time reguars who fit in as friends/girlfriends/bootycalls and have pictures of them as well) .... these are not "hard gangsters".

Dude, small skinny white boys can still burn down a house. Remember that. I also included the letter in my last post.

LSD is for the pussies that can't handle the mushroom introspection. LSD is for having fun. Shroom is for making changes in life shit.

Noted. LOL'd at "EYE IN THE SKY"

Most drugs are too addictive to make legal. Cigarettes are just as bad, but they dont make people do crazy shit to get a high.
Anything that can make u addicted off 1 hit should be illegal, cigarettes just got grandfathered in from older generations.
Sure some people could handle it if shit was legal but most can't.

The customers don't matter. You can't possibly guage if the dealer is a gangster by his customers. THe customers are always regular people.

If he is black, scrawny methed up looking white guy, or a group of people, you better watch your step.

So does that mean you were actually okay with him continuing to deal as long as he kept his customers in the front parking lot?

FUN FACT: Shrooms are legal to consume in New Mexico if you're close by come by and lets trip balls!!

thats just like your opinion man.
>hurr durr my drug is better

it'll help, just don't overdo it

Erm... be careful. The studies also show that it can lead to PTSD & depression. How old are you? If you are, say, 18 to 26 then you are more predisposed to ever lasting effects of psilocybin and all tryptamine.

Just sayin
>User

I took 10 grams of shrooms my first time, only time I've had an out of body experience. Only thing thats ever come close to it is dmt imo. LSD/LSA are a different kind of trip

Ya i really didn't give a fuck where he dealt. He was definitely bringing too much attention to my spot and I just couldn't have that. It fixed the problem in a day.

LSD was way more life altering for me than shrooms.

>Most drugs are too addictive to make legal

Herpaderp, I guess cigarettes and liquor aren't addictive.

Weed, LSD, shrooms, Molly, and a shitload of other drugs are less addictive than coffee. Only meth, heroin, and the real shit tier drugs are actually addictive, which should definitely stay illegal.

LINK? I've studies shrooms extensively and never seen this.

>Chan durpin
So many experts here. Fuck me,
>lrn2shulgin

The day-time regulars, as I call them, that I mentioned in that post are ones that I've decided are not customers (they stay for hours at a time, and are around when they barbeque and stuff) The ones I've chronicled as clients are those who stay at most 10 minutes.

Well time to put your big boy pants on and take a fucking manly dose of shrooms. Lsd isn't shit.

Just discovered acid and oh my god what an experience I'm trying so fucking hard not to ruin my life with it cause damn it's the best high i've ever had could easily do it every week.

I do shrooms every 4 days. Shit is money!!!

How do I grow it myself though? I heard it grows from cow shit or something, I would have to get the spores and set up a hydroponic system to grow them clean. I'm not eating cow shit.

Yeah LSD is fucking amazing. My favorite infrequent drug by far. Best to do it no more than once every 2 weeks though. Respect the trip.

>Studied
Really never heard the link? Even fucking Erowid links to studies.

bullshit

Don't let them know who you are, do it anonymously....They may not be dangerous, but their suppliers might be and they will come at you for fucking with their crew.

I wouldn't bother unless they are causing problems in the neighborhood tho(fights/loud parties/ect), kind of a cunt thing to do to rat.

Eh my experience with shrooms was okay.
LSD however was euphoric sensory overload with a hint of silent hill like horror was pure bliss.

shrooms never really did it for me, i just felt high and sleepy with some distortion, maybe i didn't take enough, im pretty big...

lsd is the best thing ever invented though, just distilled happiness and renewed childlike imagination.

weed is a great of course, like a tiny bit of all the good things about acid

MDMA can be awesome, like just pure love for everything and for you by everything, but you can't do it very often or it gets pretty ineffective

youtube.com/watch?v=A0ytlz2xuxQ

These anons pretty much summed it all up perfectly.

Noted, thanks. I'll keep gathering my evidence, it's become a fun hobby at this point and weigh my options and decide what I want to do.

It would be nice to get a few more bucks a week to buy some vidya though :)

found the nigger

nitrous is pretty awesome also, like a heacy psychedelic but it only lasts a minute, very addictive, and after like a year of constant use, i just feel sick even talking about it, had to stop cold turkey and haven't touched it since.

See

You would be phenomenally stupid to extort them. You might be able to get them to stop making loud meetups if you're anonymous like the other guy was, but the second they know who you are, you're probably gonna get killed, house burned down, robbed, etc.

You're a fucking idiot.

Before you run you're mouth off go get yourself a +4 on 25i or any other tryptamine, including shrooms, and you'll realise that they are all pretty much the same psychologically, it's only the 'during' that change between them. Not all tryps will +4, but those that do ;eave the same remnants/insights/marks/scars. Shrooms & LSD included.

>I took 10 grams of shrooms my first time

that's quite a large dose user...not dried even