You're legally gifted these two cumdumpsters as a Christmas present

You're legally gifted these two cumdumpsters as a Christmas present.

What do you do with them?

i starve the fat one and forcefully make the bones one eat butter sticks

donate to charity

Ask them how they ended up in the hands of human traffickers.

Fuck the one on the right.
The fat one... I guess she could be used as a door stopper or something.

Lock the land walrus in the basement with no food.

Fuck the dyke until the land walrus is skinny enough to take over.

pimp the sjw's and use the money to buy more waifu pillows.

>Not using Skeletor to remake He-Man

Maybe Santa went crazy and started using his powers to kidnap lesbians and feminists to give away to men on Christmas morning?

They're left beneath the tree naked, save for a big red bow and ownership papers attached to giant metal collars around their necks.

Set them up in a modest harem for my own enjoyment.

Kill the fat one, make teh rake eat her

How do you dress them in the harem?

Good answer

Put lefty on a diet of fruit, vegetables and semen. Put righty on a diet of beer and semen

Now that would be a funny news story to wake up to on Christmas day - the mass redistribution of all SJW women and that international laws have somehow been rewritten by Santa to make those deeds of ownership legal and binding in perpetuity.

Left one has to lose some weight, after that i tell them they are no longer Slaves but i am. And i have to lick their feet and Clean their shoes,socks,panties,bras etc. with my tongue. I hope they castrate me and keep me in chastity and give me hormones :3

They eat and drink at a table or from pet food bowls on the floor?

They're property they can eat with the other pets

funny thinking of skinny living on nothing but lapping shitty beer out of a dog bowl with semen floating in it

even funnier if she has to try to keep actual dogs from lapping it up before she can

Rent them out to you, faggot

Fat one is forced to diet.
I make them both go through some bullshit make-up school.
Fuck them both repeatedly.

fuck the land whales tits.

Do they legitimately look better after make-up school or are they forced to just look more feminine in a cartoon way, like dressing them up as French maids or little girls?

Honestly the one on the left looks like she could suck a dick like a champ... I guess the one on the right could watch?

Make the skinny one eat the fat one

Like, eat alive, or serve fatty up as a series of steaks, stews, etc?

Too many bacteria, so cooked us a must. Maybe use IV's, tourniquets and adrenaline to keep her alive.

Limbs first, maybe feed fatty herself; don't eat too much now fatty.

Get the left one a job in hr. Pimp out the right one to comicon attendees

starve the fat one to death, force feed the skinny one to death

Strip them naked, put the fatty on her back, have the skinny one lay on her face to face, arrange their crotches so my junk rub's the fatty's while penetrating the skinny one's. I then get more deviant from there.

She might be cute as a limbless sex worm while skinny is forced to eat Fatty Stew while you fuck fatty herself in a sling.

throw them out

make the fat one clean my house and car, make the skinny one clean my donger and butthole

Dress skinny up in cosplay and have her wandering the floor for sex or just put her on display, immobile and naked right in the middle of where the entrance line will form?

i could stand to hear more deviant

They're both probably lesbians but fatty would probably suck and fuck a cock in a pinch

Release whale back into ocean, repeatedly fuck and impregnate right.

>not wanting oral from a hungry fat girl

put whip cream on your dick and she might suck your balls into her mouth through your dick

Right... anal
Left... anal

The fat one is going to shit in the skinny one's mouth

Skinny would look cute if forced to have a bunch of eggs pumped into her for laying like in

The one on the right is actually really cute.

How would you like to have her wrapped as your gift?

That's a bit much.

Fuck the one on the right, and cut the one on the left open and survive the winter.

Man, that's gotta be the most awkward any family Christmas could get.

Breed the skinny one and set the fat one to cleaning the house.