Please help me. My parents are forcing me to join the korean military...

Please help me. My parents are forcing me to join the korean military. Im a canadian citizen and have literally ZERO interest in fighting for country ive never grew up in. My dad is saying being born in a western country has made me a weakass beta cuck and i must go to the military to hardened up and get me to unfuck my life. Im 22 who recently graduated college but with a shitty dead end job and borderline NEET. Im so fucking scared right now. I asked ppl in ilbe about this but they are red pilled gooks who told me TERRIBLE things that will happen to me. Pls int how do i convince my parents not to do this. I M SO FUCKED.

>I asked ppl in ilbe about this but they are red pilled gooks who told me TERRIBLE things that will happen to me.
There's your first problem.

Why not tell your parents to go fuck themselves? They can't force you to go there and enlist.

Just do it. You don't have nothing better to do anyways. You'll have fun and learns some new skills.

>Im 22
if you're an adult, couldn't you just, you know, not go?

otherwise the only way I see you getting out of this is coming up with a realistic, multi-staged plan for pulling your life out the shitter and presenting it to your parents, and of course going through with it

>nip-3-south-korea.jpg
what did he mean by this

I'm pretty sure being born to Korean parents means right now you have dual Korean-Canadian citizenship. They want you to serve because if you don't then you'll lose your Korean citizenship.

This is same as if an arab parent is asking their kid to join isis.
I still live with my parents and im not sure i can afford rent and afford living by myself.

>Im 22
You're a fucking adult you idiot, your parents can't make you do shit.

>I still live with my parents and im not sure i can afford rent and afford living by myself.
Then get a better job, you've been to college, you can probably afford to go somewhere else.

>being so beta you can't tell your own parents what you want at 22
Despising is the only feel about you

teehee get fucked new meat

>juche 106 in the year of our eternal president kim il-sung
>not joining the north korean military instead

>borderline neet
>22 but gets pushed around by his parents
>afraid of the military

sounds like service could do you some good

just join the canadian military then haha

Im trying to convince them of this but my dad is saying cf is only going to get me more cucked and that korean military is going to make to "wise up". Plus i have an uncle who is a general in the korean military who i think is convincing my father to force me to join. Pls help.

I can't wait for you to post when you get bullied for bringing your daki.

>I'm 22
>my parents are forcing me
why don't you just... not do it?
get a job, move out, problem solved.

>I still live with my parents and im not sure i can afford rent and afford living by myself.
desu if you have nothing better to do, why not enlist? pretty much the only thing that can happen to you is that you get bullied a lot and an hero like a pussy, other than that it's probably a lot like other modern western militaries.
plus the norks don't do shit

just fucking go

go get yourself fit beforehand aswell, maybe repickup korean

>Canada
>Any hope of getting a good job after college right now
Nigga i dont want to die.

>Being this much of a bitch
>Folding this hard
Your dad is right, you ARE a betacuck bitch

if you join the canadian military first they cant make you join the gook military

man up. serve your ultimate purpose. lay your life on the line. only heroes come back in body bags.

>Nigga i dont want to die.
you'll only die if the bullying causes you to commit suicide. just bite the bullet and bear with it for two years or however long it is

Just do it pal, you will evolve as a person trust me.

what do you even think is gonna happen, the most youll do is guard some border

defect to north korean side

isn't this exactly the same thread that the australian made a couple of days ago
same reasons too

Joining the military will teach your beta ass to work harder since you do not realize what true misery is

Just join the Canadian military, it's probably ez as fuck

Join the military then as soon as you get a gun in your hand, point it to your head and pull the trigger.

also this. acquire northern qt

>being born in a western country has made me a weakass beta cuck
lmao then your imaginary korean father hasn't been to korea in the last 20 years right? it's the most beta, feminine country in the world