General wincest thread

General wincest thread.

Also, Columnfag here!

Bored and can't sleep. I should be writing, but I'm not. AMA I guess.

Samefag

Aw hell yea, look at me getting dubs.

Columnfag, electric boogaloo edition

Well I gave it a shot.

im here :o

Columnbump

Columnfag

Hello dubs buddy!

describe Candy.

Column

Um.. be more specific? Describe her now, or as she was as far as the story goes? Or both?

now.
if you have time, both.

column is fake
he's a lonely virgin sitting in his mom's basement who has sick, perverse thoughts about his nonexistent little sister...

You are surley one to talk beeing in over 10 threads here on 4cin. Pls get new pics and work on baiting.

Wasted dubs

Column

I have time, what the hell.

Then: Short, like 4'4"/4'6" maybe? I never actually measured her. Ginger hair, somewhere between orange and brown. Freckles across her nose, on her shoulders, and some down her arms. Thing build, but athletic. She was in marching band, and later color guard, and rode her bike a lot, so she was as in shape as a teen could be in shape? Almost oddly large brown eyes, but maybe they seemed big because of her glasses. Um. Her teeth were just a little crooked, but not like hodunk hillbilly buck teeth. Just she never got braces she needed when she was younger because my mom was too cheap to get her any. She had a kind of square jaw, and had a dimple in her chin (so do I, family trait)

Candy now? Think.. young Tina Fey. Her hair browned up more but she can still be considered a ginger. She didbr get much taller. She claims 5'4" but I know she's only 5'1"/2". Her hair is longer, and just slightly wavy, probably because she always braids it. She did band and jrtc through school, so she kept that tight, petite frame.

Nice dubs! But no. Sorry. If it makes you feel better to think that way though, then ok. It's not hurting me.

don't tell me what to do, buckaroo. I can shitpost the exact same picture of a fish with dentures if I want to.

Columnfag faggalishousness

You shitpost away, user!

Anyone have the story or a link to a Dropbox for the story? Read a shit ton a while ago and fell off as it was incomplete. There's got to be more now.

Bump

Columnfag

Tinyurl com/allthewincest

Add the dot. Jesus Christ my internet is shit.

Columnbump

Anyone else?

Siscon-chan here as well. AMA too!

You ever feel like life doesn't need one more person. Like if you just went through your life and died there would be no difference if you just killed yourself? Is that abnormal thought?

Column here

Damn, user. That's deeper than you mamas anus.

OP is trying waaaaay too fucking hard.

Probably read about this place on Vox and thought he'd come do "research" for a blog piece about it.

Do what?

Siscon-chan

All the time but I tend not to delude myself into believing I'm important in the world.

Columntaur

Goodbye, thread!

Did you ever post part 3?

Is shed user anywhere to be found?

Nop

column if you want to have a more dedicated thread and non 15 second threads try /r9k/

there is currently a month of sister/incest threads archived and about 5 epic stories updating every day. threads are kept alive and each lasts about 3-5 days.

give it a try.

he is in the middle of a tailspin depression that can only end badly.

Aren't we all, user. Aren't we all.

"Hail Mary, I'll rape the virgin clit."
"The powers that be invested in me; planting my malevolent seed.
Your screams make me erect."

"I almost don't want to dissect that childish cunt, but I come swinging, wielding this blunt club."

"Smashing as this cunt is gushing, licking at her oozing blood-soaked labia."

"It is so arousing eating out her anus. Elbow deep, force-fisting, digging for her foetus."

"I have my grasp on the son and I sever.
Her consciousness slips as I birth my new spawn."

"Now we must feast on the uterus on the name of the sacrament."

"Feast my son!"

"Now we must feast on the uterus on the name of the holy sacrament."
Chomping on his mother's womb.
Like father like son, he begins to fondle.

My lord, my love, kiss me with the kisses of thy mouth.
How lovely art thou, thy embrace.
My lord, my lord, my love, my soul salvation.
Take me to thy lap.

Hope shed gets his shit together, i crave for more reads

yea but you didn't break up with the love of your life and have to hear her tell you she loves you and not to do it while you tell her its for the best.

thanks for the bump user

You don't know, user. You don't know my shit.

>/r9k/
Don't be a faggot. Sup Forums is the home on wincest.

Awwww shiiiiit

was untill it became reddit alpha ver 1.0

this is basically 50% of Sup Forums newfags that dont even remember the days where wincest was a sticky thread that lasted days untill we had those fuckers breeding for us.

Bump

I like column's story, but he gives too much attention to irrelevant stuff.

That's what makes column column

I actually like that he does that.

first time u did anal with Candy?

also, her current age?

s-story?

sorry, story for the first time anal, if you please

Columnfag

First time we did anal was never. That's just about the only line shs ever drew though. She's 21 now.

>tfw your story is in the archive and hundreds of niggas have nutted reading it but its incomplete and you know they were thirsting for more

Columnfag

Sorry, I post straight to the drive now. I try to make sure every knows that. It's just easier than trying to post to Sup Forums.

>First time we did anal was never

well shit.

also, got 12yr old and 13yr old half-sisters, what do

(i don't live with them, see them almost every time i visit my father, which is whenever weekend i feel like) age is 21 btw

buddy i was talking about myself

I didn't even realise all the fags of the wincest renaissance were still active. Is that robs fag updating too?

What story is yours user?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Don't fuck up your family. Try writing your own story and treat as choose your own incest adventure like all the sick fucks in here.

Columnfag

Well, I'm not an anal guy myself, to be honest. I've fucked a few poppers in my time, but my motto is why fuck an asshole if it has a pussy? Now, I fingered her ass a lot. She was ok with that. But the one time I tried to go ahead and sick her butt she freaked out and donkey kicked my balls so hard I thought I lost one. Never again.

Eh. I can't really give too good advice. I don't know your situation, or there personalities, or anything. It's not like I TRIED fucking my sister. Hell, she mostly came at me. Also, oddly enough, I don't really too much endorse trying to sex lolis. Sounds weird, doesn't it? I mean, if a girls wants to fuck around at that age, you can't stop them. But like, if youre in your 20s, and you're basically trying to manipulate her, I mean, you know if its wrong or not. Give me more info and I'll try to give better advice?

Which story bro are you then? And what do you mean about Robs?

HEY COLUMN YOU EVER FINISH YOUR STORY? POST IT.

Columnfag

No and no

Ok postin fair nuff, why you never finish the story tho?

oh, o-okay then..

12yr old is a jerk at times, likes to pick on me, try to "roast" me, that sorta thing

13yr old? well I am not really gonna engage with her, had some drama happen with her already

Columnfag

Because it's a long ass tale and I'm lazy and write slow?

Dude. Sounds like your best course of action is to take no action. I don't know what 'drama' means but if you're not 110% certain then don't even try. For your own sake. Yourw 21, and they're 12 and 13? That's too big of an age difference. You have to always remember. All it takes is ONE girl saying ONE thing to the wrong person, and you become Tyrone's new bitch for ten years. Ars you pretty enough for prison, user?

Japsis.

What I meant was that for those couple of weeks there was a resurgence of wincest subculture on Sup Forums and it led to a chaotic atmosphere where in people where greedily consuming the content at an unforseen pace which allowed for more 'storybros' to flourish. There were 4-5 wincest threads pushed to the bump limit everyday.

When I returned to Sup Forums, wincest was sparse and I was just wondering if you guys had kept it going on away from Sup Forums.

I think I got to the part right before you fucked her, got those bits anywhere?

Columnfag

Ah. I can't speak for anyone else. Last I heard Robs was dead, no idea how credible that is, but ~I~ haven't seen anything from him in ages. NJ stopped posting. Shed stopped posting. Candles stopped posting... Damn. Like I said, I post directly to the wincest drive now, but I'm still around. I don't post often enough though. But that's just me.

>You're 21, and they're 12 and 13? That's too big of an age difference.

>was 18 when he did his 12 yr old sis
>literally a 3 year difference

But yeah, I see your point, fair nuff.

Columnfag

Yes, yes I did. But there is less than a six year gap between us, and she initiated. All I'm saying is no poon is worth doing time. I don't know how to tell you how to get a girl to want to do anything, because I didn't have to. She did on her own. So I'm not helpful in that regard. Just treat it like you would any other girl you like. Don't try too hard.

Alrighty Columnfag, duly noted. Thanks my bro

>Shed stopped posting

Shed just updated us the other day, actually. He gave us the third short story about how his best friend found out about the relationship, and also broke our hearts by breaking up with karen. Pic related.

Ain't that a shame. Well, the archive looks nicely maintained and curated. It will carry their legacy on to next generation of thirsty wincest fags.

do you people genuinely believe these fags? or is it all just pretend?

Columnfag

Oh neat, that's good to know!

I can't speak for anyone else, and I can't force anyone to believe me, but i fucked my sister. Belief won't change fact.

Honestly, I tend not to dwell on how 'realistic' any of the incest stories are. I always kind of tell myself they are real no matter what, even the ones that you can tell were fake, because I find it extremely hot to imagine all the crazy shit column and his sister did to actually be true. So to me it really doesn't matter if it's real or not, I just enjoy the stories for what it is. And engaging with the writers is fun too.

When I was 12 I lost my virginity to my 14f half sister. Pic related, it's her back then

this. I know you fags hate reddit, but if any of you are familiar with /r/nosleep, there is a rule there where everyone is supposed to treat the story as real. That's pretty much how I approach incest threads. I think it's just so much more enjoyable that way.

>tfw people lose their shit on posting edited and improved versions of your wincest tales

these niggas take it srsly mayne

Are you the OP of the volleyball cousin story?

Bumpp

I can be if you want me to

Columnfag

Glorious wincest relates quad quads

Also. It's 6am here. I'm going to bed.

Goodnight sweet column, please bless us with some more updates soon.

bump

bamp

I've got a bunch of sister/brother and guy cousin/ girl cousin stories. Anyone want either?

Yeah

Well I figured you'd say which type you wanted but I guess I'll just dump shit then.

Story of the first time you ate Candy's pussy plz

This one will hit you right in the feels at the end.

You're too late, he already left for bed user. And didn't he already write about that? That time where they were in the changing room at hot topic? Or maybe I'm just imagining things.

Here's another feelsy story for anyone who likes them.

loves some infant annihilator