What are u vaping on phaggots

What are u vaping on phaggots

>I doff my cap M'lady, if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen!

Cock

>mouth fedora

milkyo's unless you meant mod, then i just got a simple kanger bat box with a tornado rda tank

Ayyy.

Haha hell yeah man. This TFV8 is a fucking ripper

all the vape hate is because cigarette companies want to keep the monopoly on nicotine

too much work to take a pic, but a pharaoh RDA on an alien
single SS clapton (bought it) for TC

How do you like the milkyos? Im vaping on churros right now

>vaping
Grow a pair you fucking pussy

True that, bit I only go for the V4 coil though. Typically smoother and lasts longer then the other ones.

actually, the same mod you are vaping on except with a herakles plus tank.

shit aint bad

I can almost hear your throat hacking from here pussy

81% Mk ultra.

*but* swipe is shit

Yeah this V8-T8 is destroying my juice so fast. Might have to tone it down

I liked the churrios way better. But if you like a lighter flavor it ain't bad. I just always think that like oreo flavors just seems to taste a bit burnt. But i tried this because they were out of churrios.

Yeah the last chocolate flavor i had taste like burnt rubber or some shit. im on my 4th bottle of churros and its pretty consistently good

If one is vaping, then it's automatically known that they would be vaping dried semen. Since it is common to have a drink while smoking, my guess would be that the casual vaper would be having a tall glass of semen with their dried semen vape

Velocity clone on a Kbox 200
8/9 26ga SS spaced coils @ 90w because Im too lazy for anything fancier
Vaping some chai tea shit that I mixed last night
turned out better than expected but I didnt have hopes for it to begin with

You know this shit gives you popcorn lung, right?

What's popcorn lung specifically and what causes it, the ingredients or the action?

clieto on a rx200.

True, I almost want to buy a new tank for my juice. Sometimes I can go through 125ml in less than a month.

I don't vape because I am not a faggot. I guess when you are a bottle fed dipshit...

So you would not vape herb, or wax?
>>Kek you fucking pleb, go back to to your fucking caveman domain.

Theres speculation that diacetyl, which is used in some custard flavors has the potential to cause it.
However, diacetyl has only been known to cause it in high concentration industrial settings and the concentrations found in most e-cig aerosol is lower than cigarette smoke.

Read that how you want but it still sounds less cancerous than cigarettes to me