Need a new game to buy. i dont want free shit ( im no broke loser lol ) i just want suggestions...

need a new game to buy. i dont want free shit ( im no broke loser lol ) i just want suggestions... im thinking maybe just cause 3 or dishonored 2 lol

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/387290/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you like the recommendation, will you buy us a game of choice?

probably not. but i am drinking crown royal and smoking alot so i mean.. its not impossible LOL

What kind of genre do you like?

What about Watch Dogs 2? CIV 6?

Everspace

It's like FTL + Freelancer

dishonored 2 is good but I'd wait for a sale or the GOTY edition. you can take anywhere from 6-20ish hours on a play-though depending on how you play the game

i love civ 6.. and as for watchdogs...

Rainbow six: Siege

Rimworld. You can thank me later

stay away from JC3. it's a piece of shit

thats kinda what i was thiking too.. its not because i want it cheaper but because i know once i beat a game im not playing it again.. so if all the expansions are out when i play it i get the whole experience.

really?? i loved JC2 :(

dishonored 2 is on sale 33% off

yes sadly it's a technical mess. constant crashing and stuttering out the ass

I'm really glad to hear that.

I'm guessing you love open-world games. What about Mafia III? The Forest? The Witcher?

It's really just more of the same sadly
I'm glad I got it for free, I would have been pissed if I paid for it.

Nice quads, OP

mafia 3 isn't as bad as people make it out to be but it's very repetitive.

Killing floor 2 is pretty great. Lacks a bit in gun customization, but makes up for it in mechanics and selection.

I got it for 15€ and got around 40 hours out of it and still kinda regret it

Hm. Do you play weeb stuff? What about Attack on Titan? It looks fun.

i have played and enjoyed all of them :) havent finished mafia 3 mnow that i think about it

Oh. You can also try METAL GEAR SOLID V or Ori and the Blind Forest (if you're looking for something different)

dem quads

i played metal gear on launch.. i was always a huge fan of the series. ori and the what tho? lol

This game
store.steampowered.com/app/387290/

Ori is a metroidvania like game with fantastic visuals

think i'll pirate it and try it lol. the new age platformers are hit or miss

You can also try Far Cry 4, Darksiders, Tomb Raider (the new version) or Mount & Blade: Warband.

Hope you find something nice, OP

i enjoyed farcry. i have the new tomb raider but havent gotten around to playing it yet.. i think i should probably play it lol.. Mount and blade has caught my eye on steam several times as well.

Okay, here's more.

Dragon's Dogma
Starbound
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Terarria

At this point, I'm not sure if I should post my ID or not. It's up to you, OP. I'll be just glad even if you just find something you like

Hitman

TIS-100 or you're a fucking brainlet nothing.

age of empires II
balders gate enhanced edition

2 of my alltime favortie games actually lol.. i suck at AoE2 but that never stopped me from enjoying it LOL

That game changed my fucking perception of deductive thought

Witcher 3.
Just Cause 3 is also p good.

my steam ID is LinkMAK i think.. might be BigLinkMAK but i think thats only my steam lol

Are you OP?

remember how good jc2 was optimized? yeah they threw that out the window for jc3

This isn't me, OP. Proof

yep

I don't see Tomb Raider in your library, though...

that makes me sad man i loved jc2

i admit that i pirate alot of single player games lol.. tho the art seems to be dying.

Can I add you...?

go for it man i dont mind. i play shit like twice a week. most recently i been playing BF1

dafuq is deadfall and why does steam think i'll love it?