Alright Sup Forums let's have a feels thread; songs that make you cry edition

Alright Sup Forums let's have a feels thread; songs that make you cry edition.
>be me
> spend entire childhood around grandfather because dad drives truck cross country and mom is a piece of shit
>taught me many facts of life
>taught me to hunt, fish and enjoy nature
Pic related it's from his obituary
Fred Bear by Ted Nugent
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L-8WQhNmh2A&ved=0ahUKEwi5lsf40tfQAhVkIsAKHdfQDKIQtwIIIDAC&usg=AFQjCNEjbyo2UfiuKdDOwIIQfAlGtJ7T1A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lk38dwPvuOE
youtube.com/watch?v=qiupFzsPwd0
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA
youtu.be/jkXChgYmYMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hows life mate?
youtube.com/watch?v=Lk38dwPvuOE

And yet, your still the biggest faggot known to man. It's kind of sad, really

Not gonna lie it's been pretty rough lately. Just got layed off and found out my wife is pregnant in the same week. Kinda freaking out right now.

Fuck off

Sounds rough. Life will sort itself out. Stressed out here because of work and them knowing how emotionally depressed I am... The joys.

Granpa passed away in june. Still missing him, some nights its difficult to sleep thinking of him. :/

Just hang in there man. We'll all find a way through the tough times.
It gets a little easier over time user. I feel for you. I think part of the reason it was so rough on me is because I was out of state when he passed. I feel like I didn't get to spend enough time with him his last few years and I couldn't even make it to his funeral.

Sadly, my tough times have been sticking around for a long time. Not to long ago I tried ending it all, as you can easily tell that failed and its only progressed to getting worse. My coworkers I am happy them knowing but I keep on talking about it which can/will get fired. A major thing I noticed is when I was debating ending it all I wish I could speak to someone about it... Anyway, that's my life.

Thing beyond things by Devin Townsend

Things might seem dark user, but you will find better times. Life is like riding on a swing, there have to be down times in order for you to be able to go back up again. Unfortunately like you stated sometimes the down times seem like they're not gonna end.

The feels are real user. Great song.

I don't need a song to cry

You gonna be ok user?

I'm gonn vent
>been talking to this girl
>catch hard feelings for her
>her friends find out and one O them questions me
>after a brief conversation, she asks the girl if she's into me
>her response "not right now, but I like things about him" or something like that
I interpreted it as another "he's a nice guy but..." case. This happens all the time. One time I met up with this girl who texted her brother whilst we were on a date that I was ugly, he then texted my sister about it, who tells me about it.

Good thing its i spend a lot of time with him.
Otherwise one thing i regret is that he day he died he invited my mum, sisters and i to have lunch At his place, but instead i went to a bbq with some friends

That's tough man. You'll find someone eventually. I was super anti social until after a graduated high school and got friend zoned all the time because I was so awkward. I've now been with my wife for almost five years and now I'm gonna be a dad next year. Keep your head up bud.

My grandma helped me get through my guilt. It's not you're fault user. No one knows when we're gonna pass. You can't blame yourself for any of it.

I'm really hurting, user, but thanks for the motivation

I can promise you things will get better user. Just keep looking forward.

youtube.com/watch?v=qiupFzsPwd0

"Today i needed a break, my friends were climbing mountains and im drowning in lakes"

I just came on b to ask for advice, fells related sorta, so i will ask it here because im genuinely lost:

Should i try my best and make myself feel the worst so that the person i love more than myself can be happy?

22. Dead end town. Unemployed. Friends have all moved on. Think about killing myself a lot lately. Have a family gathering today. I want to just skip it and go smoke weed. Parents will kill me as I still live with them. I feel like I'm fucking 15 years old. So tragic.

my friends were climbing mountains and im drowning in lakes

I feel ya

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

"but me? of course i liked you.
have time for me? i dont expect you to"

seriously this song will get feels for most of you if you listen to the lyrics.

its about suicide by drowning (hence the bryan jones reference)

Help me
Please

What's the story user?

Don't do it man. You've got a lot ahead of you. Do you have other family in another town/city you could live with so you can find work?

I just don't want to go to this family gathering today, it's the birthday of an old relative and all extended family will be there. They'll be asking me about my life and what I'm doing and I just can't. I still live with my parents and they know I have nothing going on so I'm being made to go. I feel like a fucking teenager. It's shitty.

Honestly my family don't really give damn about me, they do at a distance but my brothers and sisters all know how bad I am and never ever reach out to me. I can't imagine them wanting me to live with them.

At first me and this girl were realy good friends, all came along nicely.
>Get out of "Friend zone"
>She likes me as much as i her
>We get together at the end of June.

We were in love for the past 5 months and start of november i noticed she got weird.

>she acted as she's fine
And two days ago she breaks it to me that she doesnt have that spark for me anymore, she loves me as a friend and she tried to regain that spark, but failed.

She has been like this for the half of november, and now we're "BFFF's" (i know its gay)

Should i make her happy by being a good friend, but die on the inside with a small chance of her loving me again as before?

>enjoy nature
>kill every animal that'll hold still long enough for you to shoot it and stick metal hooks in the mouths of fishes
lol I love this meme.

Fuck off libcuck

>implying you have to be a libcuck to realize hunters have retarded logic.
Like seriously they don't realize you can't just walk in the woods and not kill animals?

I have an autismo kid being tortured at middle school and I can't help very much.

This tune & real story fucks my shit up.

Yes, I'm an old autismo but can fend for myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA

youtu.be/jkXChgYmYMc

"Portable television, take us away. From this burden of reflection, we've carried today. Oh the generator's running, but there's nothing on the air. And the static is a comfort, so we huddle round and stare."

Alright user you gotta listen to me on this one. You gotta let her go completely. If she really cares about you, even as a friend she'll understand that you can't be in her life anymore if it's causing you that much pain.

Everybody just has kids without thinking about any of the horrible shit that can happen. It all sounds like a fucking nightmare to me.

That said I hope your kid stops being bullied and is happy.

Well you might not agree with what I'm about to suggest, but you might want to think about joining the military. I mean ya you can smoke weed anymore, but you'll get out of that dead end town and you'll be making money.

I'm sorry to hear that user. Unfortunately there isn't too much you can do other than report the kids that are the main problem. Well, the only legal thing. Just make sure your kid knows they're loved and cared about.