youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>teacher puts educational video about biology on the vcr player
>be me
>bring 3D glasses I got from a magazine to school because I knew we were gonna watch a video in school
>put them on
>class laughs including teacher
>feel like I'm in a 90s sitcom

Richie Rich

some BLACKED kino

We watched Remember the Titans at least 6 times in religious education.

A teacher once put Lolita on, I think he was a pedo

My teacher once put on the 12 angry men.

I remember we watched the Phantom Menace in science class.

we always watched ice age 1 or harry potter 1.

>bring your own VHS day
>I bring my favorite movie which is Batman and Robin
>teacher looks at it
>"Lol no we ain't watching this shit"
>we watch Little Women instead because all girls voted for it

Dazed and confused because shop classes are dank as fuck

Wrong, I'd rather have class with the hot teacher giving me all kinds of boners.

Hello Tom

"We want a movie that pretends to criticise contemporary values and has a serious facade but in reality is an even dirtier tool the value system status quo users to maintain its corpse"

Say no more children of my family

We watched Schindler's List in 8th grade, the teacher deemed the first 10 or so minutes "very boring and tedious" so she fast forwarded the movie before class. Later when I decided to watch the movie on my own and saw those 10 minutes, I wondered why she didn't censor the rest of the movie.

>Teacher, can i bring a movie?
>Yes you can
>Next day I bring Ali G to the class

:^)

>teacher rolls this is in
>turns it on
>nobody pays attention for the first minute
>SOMEBODY
>everyone's eyes are glued to the TV for the rest of class

Tell the bitch to put in Threads

I just want to feel the unease all around me

Flubber
Stomp the Yard
Day After Tomorrow

>tfw got to watch some decent flicks like Saving Private Ryan, Enemy At The Gates and Troy at school

thank you based grammar school

>religious education
>not watching the Prince of Egypt or that one about the fella who could predict the future with dreams on a bimensual basis
I call bullshit.

one time we convinced the Polish substitute teacher to let us watch Pineapple Express

>'I just feel like a dirty stinky ass turd'
>she shakes her head in shock

Kevin and Perry go large

>all I wanna do is so it

>History teacher put Der Name der Rose
YES
>He rewinds the sex scene
FUCK MY SHIT UP

It was always Remember the Titans or that movie about the kids that built a rocket in my class.

(OP)

>at school
>other kids make fun of me
>teacher brings in tv
>watch Harry Potter
>kids having fun
>at home, tell mom the movie was too scary
>wake up crying saying I have nightmares
>mom calls the school and yells at them
>next day
>"sorry class we can't watch Harry Potter here's a shitty cartoon thing instead."
>mfw everyone is sad and mad

>The Name of the Rose

That was an awesome day in History Class. What a weird ass fucking movie. I think our teacher made us watch it after school so we didn't need to skip anything.

>doing sex education
>10 years old at the time
>been listening to some guy talk about hair down there and how important washing yourself is for 40 minutes
>pretty basic shit not really paying attention
>teacher rolls the TV in
>eyes light up, thinking we're going to watch some kid's TV show for the rest of the lesson
>so hyped that I don't hear what the teacher said
>move my chair into prime viewing position
>video starts
>some shitty 90s graphics come on screen and a title saying something like "how you were born" flashes up
>fucking shit more education
>titles all fade out and is replaced with a highly graphic close up video of a live birth
>everyone in class is sat in horror at some random woman pushing a baby out of her vagina

The Goonies

Every fucking time. I've probably seen The Goonies over 100 times.

>its another Apocalypse Now in Psychology class episode

>That one slightly autistic friend you had who knew all lines in Rush Hour 2 and brought it to 3 consecutive "watch movie and chill"-classes, but he was somehow cool enough to get the entire class to accept it all 3 times.

>History class
>Schindler's List
>Watch 5 minutes
>Teacher changes his mind and decides not to show the rest of it.

What did he mean by this?

why would i bullshit about something so specific yet mundane

October Sky. I watched it recently and it held up well. It's a pretty good movie with a good message and stuff.

Another movie they always showed frequently was Freedom Writers. What a bunch of shit.

>romeo and juliet

>class goes wild when the teacher forgot to skip the titty scene

This shit right fucking here.
>the woman's vag is so hairy it looks like a welcome mat

I remember that one time when the hot chemistry teacher bent over in class and she was wearing a thong.

Good times user

>Psychology class
>It Ain't Me starts playing

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

So you were already the designated class faggot and then you were an even bigger faggot?

Kill yourself my man.

>Wanting to watch demonized pagan filth
That user was looking into the class's best interests.

My teacher made us watch The Pianist and American History X when we were like 13.

Can you guys help me find a movie? We used to watch it in school. I've spent years trying to find it, can't remember the title.

Here's a description:

>The setting is a boys-only school next to a girls-only school
>Boy sneaks over to girls' school one day and meets a girl
>At some point in the movie his best friend gets cancer
>There's a scene where he's sitting next to his friend's bed and he runs out of the house scared/sad
>I think there's a Christmas party somewhere in there

It's not much to go off of, but I know one of you must have seen it. It drives me crazy trying to remember.

>American History X

I watched that movie when I was 8 and even then I wondered what did Derek do wrong.

Derek clearly had a change of heart and didn't judge people by the skin of their color. Then a nigger shoots his brother. Proving that Derek was right.

Schindlers list
>now pay attention students because this is based on a real story that actually happened

>3
>2
>1
>CONTACT

BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY

>tfw he turned out to be a cuck
Oh well. His show was the shit.

I was a fucking nerd back in the day so I brought the Yu-Gi-Oh movie, we never got to watch it in class though because I was the only one who voted for it

Powers of Ten

True science kino

Problem Child 2

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

>educational movie about alternate dimensions

mite b cool

>art class
>teacher brings in tv with the new alice in wonderland movie I never watched
>didn't know it was shit
>mfw it was complete garbage
>mfw some dumb white bitch won't shut the fuck up so I can watch this dumb movie
>mfw get in fight with said white bitch so she'd shut the hell up

I hate art class.

I think I was in your class.

are you literally 12

fucking normies get the fuck off Sup Forums

Freedom Writers was absolute modern setting white guilt kino.

>English
The Outsiders. Watched and read that one in 5 classes.
>History
Glory, Dr. Strangelove, or Saving Private Ryan (people were leaving the class room and the teacher almost got fired)
>Physics
VHS recordings of animal planet shows and Bill Nye
>Electives
Litterally anything. I had a teacher who'd show us R rated flea market rips of movies that were out while she chatted with another teacher just outside the door.

Is Keit-ai kino?

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

We had to watch 12 Angry Men in Politics&Economy here.

Pretty fucking based teacher

...but it did actually happen.

It's a dramatization, but the majority of it is true, and well documented at that.

Sex Education is literally the best thing to ensure celibacy on your teens.

can someone explain this meme?

>the birth video
There was some kid who when we were all 11 he was like over six feet tall. Obviously he was a bully and baseball coaches expected him to be a hidden nugget of gold from Illinois.

That big pussy literally passed out during the birth video and when our teacher described a Civil War bullet wound. Felt like sharing.

Remember the Titans is never a bad choice back in the day.

That shop safety video of the guy getting eye surgery to remove a bit of metal that flew in there because he wasn't wearing safety glasses.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/

The best version of romeo and juliet ever made

>The setting is a boys-only school next to a girls-only school
>Boy sneaks over to girls' school one day and meets a girl
this part rings a bell, but I cannot help you.

Thanks for trying. It was such a defining movie from my childhood. It drives me insane not being able to remember.

BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY

Looking back, I watched a lot of fucking movies in high school

>English: Brannagh's Hamlet, Polanski's Macbeth, Julius Caesar with Charlton Heston, and that garbage Romeo and Juliet adaptation with Leo.
>History: Saving Pvt. Ryan, Schindler's List, All the President's Men
>Russian: Rocky IV, Red Dawn, Nicholas & Alexandra, and a bootlegged copy of Toy Story the teacher brought from Russia. It had one guy reading every line of dialogue over the original audio.

And thats just the shit I can remember, I know there was a lot more plus countless viewings of Remember the Titans and October Sky.

>go to science class
>see TV already there
>aww yea
>probably educational shit but I don't care
>everyone is seated
>someone else comes in and wheels it out

you haven't experienced true pain