youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2CWAzHZSej0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

different pic of her

no

wwyd to poor julianna

Would love to fuck her mouth have that lipstick all over my cock, then lift up her dress and fuck that ass hard

Will show her replies

I wish I could facefuck her hard and cum all over her glasses and hair

I'd tie her arms behind her back and force fuck her on her parents bed, cum all over her face and take photos, posting them to her parents fb

Would love to rip open that prom dress and fuck her in the bathroom, cum on her face and leave her to walk back into prom in a tattered dress covered in cum

Mmm, wish I could rip that dress off, bend her over and fuck her ass, cum all up her back and hope some gets in her hair

what a cute little goth slut, I'd force her to the ground, prop her ass up and tear off her pants' then I'd savagely fuck her cunt until I cam deep inside. After my cock had stopped twitching and filling up her puss, I'd hit her until she agreed to suck me off and laugh as she licked up the mixture of cum and pussy juice coating my dick and replaced it with smeared black lipstick

Can you please take a look at this one, bonus melissa, the girl on the left, is still a virgin

Id fuck her right there on the counter in front of everyone, making her beg for more every time I thrust in to her. Id encourage people to film the slut getting fucked in public, crying for more cock

This one.

That's so hot. I'd make her use a strap on to anally rape her friend, then I'd put her cunt on her friends mouth while I took her virginity. Then I'd make her friend pierce her nipples and put a chain on them so I can hold her by those cute tits and face fuck her. I'd make rightie rim me while I fucked Melissa's throat.

Rip that bikini off her and pin her down to fuck her mouth. Then stuff her pussy and ride her until I spray my nut deep in her pussy

Oh yeah, I'd love to break in that virgin body while the one on the right watches, knowing she's next. I'd fuck her hard in her cunt before starting to fuck her ass, make the one on the right eat her out. Then facefuck the one on the right and cum on both of them.

Would destroy pussy and cum on feet

I'd bend her over the kitchen counter, hike up her skirt, take off her panties and stuff them in her mouth before fucking her senseless until she's begging for me to fuck her even harder

She'd look really hot crying. I'd smack her around and abuse those nice tits until she was sobbing. Then I'd fuck her throat so she couldn't breathe.

Same girl as

Too late newfriend

What would anons do to her?

Forgot pic

my gf

I would kidnap her, bring her to your house and then we would rape her. First we would make her suckling our Cocksthen we would begin to fuck her pussy and ass for 4 hours

mmm, your girls another story, she would be walking to work in the morning where id grab her and bring her to the woods. strip her down to nothing in the cold, suck her erect nipples and she'd be begging for warmth, thats where i'd stick my cock down her pussy followed my cum down her throat. then leave her there to stumble back home naked...

>Update] [Auto] 20
I'd let her start out sucking my soft dick at her own pace. But once I got fully hard and her spit lubed my cock up I would immediately go for her asshole. I'd start slow easing myself into her, but once the head was in I'd slam to the base with all my might. She'd scream in pain and pleasure. I would grab her hair in a fist and every time I would dive into her was I'd yank hard. I would fuck her that way until she was basically comatose. When I needed to cum I would force my cock head in her mouth and blow a massive load, then I'd watch as my cum dribbled out of her half open mouth. Satisfied, I would take pictures of her to use as blackmail so I could fuck her whenever I wanted.

ex gf

mmm id love to see those pics. I wanna walk my hands up her thighs to her tight cunt and stick a finger in there, gradually increasing them until i get four in there, now i know shes loose enough to take my cock without it hurting. now i pick her up against the wall and it slides in to her ass instead, she lets out a huge moan but loves it as the juices from her wet pussy lube up her asshole. The pounding lasts for several rounds until her asshole is so full shes cum farting on the way home to you.

I would take your girl out to a nice dinner, play the perfect gentleman. Then on the ride home I'd stop my car on the side of a back road. I'd look at her and tell her that I hadn't been very honest, that I had no interest in her and only wanted to fuck. She'd tell me she's not that kind of girl, I'd say don't worry bitch, you will be. I'd reach out and grab a handful of breast, she'd push me away and get out of the car. But there's nowhere to go. I'd chase her down and tackle her to the ground, slapping her ass and pressing her crying face into the dirt beneath her. I'd lift up her skirt, rip her panties off and shove them in her screaming mouth. I'd force my cock in her pussy and tell her what a dumb cunt she'd been for thinking I'd have any interest in her. I'd then pull my dick out and announce I was ready to fuck her ass. She'd try to crawl and kick but I'd slap her, roll her over on her back lift her legs up high and ram my dick in her ass while I look into her eyes. I'd stare at her crying pathetic face as I choked her and gaped her asshole. When I was ready I'd take my cock out and cum all over her face and hair. I'd stroke my cock until it was hard again then fuck her used asshole once more until I filled it with my cum. I'd then tell her she had the choice to stay there or I could take her home. The broken bitch would of course accept the ride home. So I'd drop her off broken and abused with cum dripping out of her gaping asshole.

Hey

u got more?

How would you use her?

seems like she likes to get headfucked

Dont get the point in raping. Cant you get pussy normaly?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2CWAzHZSej0

Bump