OH GOD

OH GOD
OH GOD OH FUCK HELP ME

What's wrong? Most people are bi to some degree. Get over it.

What's wrong with being bi sexual? You get to have more fun.

>/thread

Just don't acknowledge it, and feel disgusted by yourself whenever you think that way. That's what I do. Works great.

>Works great.

Seems like you're literally describing things not working. Why can't you just accept yourself and enjoy your body like a normal person? What's disgusting if you enjoy it?

I don't know. I wasn't even raised in a family that instilled any opinions on homosexuality into me, good or bad. It just feels wrong, yet I can't not think about it. I just try to ignore it.

There is no hope for you. Consider suicide or at least date someone of the opposite sex so as to hide the other half of your faggotry.

/thread

>It just feels wrong

1) you haven't accepted yourself, it will feel good when you do
2) the only "reason" it feels wrong is because you've bought into the social stigma meme, which is already far outdated since like 2010

fag

trips of truth

I guess I just don't know how to do that. It's okay. Thanks for trying user.

this, OP. welcome to Sup Forums

Bi is what most people are. It's great.

>fapping to traps was a mistake

You should acknowledge that you're holding back from something within your subconscious that it is real. It's not something you've just made up. Its fine to keep things below the surface, maybe if the right situation comes along you can try bringing it out for others. Getting gay can sometimes ruin friendships though. Happened to me once. Oh well. You'll live, especially nowadays where it's so accepted.
Sweet repeating numbers

checkered

REPEATING DIGITS!!! GET!!!!

Smd then

czequ'd

Sup Forums actually accepting people and trying to help

RIP this board

get out bigot

Me too bro, it just mean you could have more and more and more fun, without suffering the stigma of being "total gay".

Be happy faggot, you have the winning ticket !