Soo, what should i expect to happen on my way there?

Soo, what should i expect to happen on my way there?

Other urls found in this thread:

vegvesen.no/en/traffic/Planning your trip/Convoy driving
timeanddate.com/astronomy/norway/narvik
youtube.com/watch?v=laEsLQHCJ2g
ssb.no/en/sosiale-forhold-og-kriminalitet/statistikker/lovbrudda
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not sure but looks like a sick journey

although i think you should go through denmark into sweeden instead of taking a boat straight to norway

Plz state buisness in Narvik

Expect to get pulled over by the cuck patrol.If you're white your car will be stolen. If you're black environmental racisim will get you. If you're mooslim you'll probably pick up some fresh pussy.

how are you going to drive your car over the water bruh

That isn't a bridge from Sweden to Denmark, right? That would be an insane bridge.

fuck me europe is smaller than i imaged if thats a 40 hour car ride

As you travel down the urethra, the great muslim brotherhood will stop your car, beat you and fuck your corpse in the name of allah.

Get robbed and killed and if you have a girl with you she'll get raped. Dirty pakis

This guy sspeaks the truth. Take the bridge to sweden. Expect some sick nature and weather along the coast in Norway..

I can drive from one side of the US to the other in under ten hours.

lots of snow.

kek your silly

Raped and killed by "peaceful" Muslim refugees.
Get rekt

Amazing views once you reach halfway along Norway, northen lights at the top.

Lol wut

Can I go with you

Beware of attacks from female Danish tennis pros.

Here's the bridge between Denmark and Sweden.

Except his route isnt actually going ob thr coast.

Hmm, 10 sounds like a stretch though

Expect shitty weather once you're north of Oslo. Ice and shit everywhere. I'ts probably nicer way up north though like in Narvik.

death and destruction

Swede here, some friendly advice, tips & tricks:

- Hookers in Köpenhamn. Although they're all niggers, and they only speak English.
- Stay out of Malmö and Göteborg if possible. Make sure your car doors are locked, and don't stop to help ANYONE. If you pass through, stick to the highways.
- When you reach Oslo and go further north, prepare your camera. Nature did some real amazing work up there in the mountains. And it gets better the more north you are.
- Norway is a bitch to navigate during the winter. The roads are from last century, and there's ice everywhere. I personally prefer to travel that route during the summer.

I can cross russia in like 12 hours

he isnt passing copenhagen on this route dumbshit...

i think you mistake Norway for Sweden.

That's not even Sweden you genius

In Norway you really should stick to the coast during winter, it's less "winter" there. Unless you can navigate a car during blizzards, go for the scenic route due west.

I can believe that, since your highways are basically straight lines. In Norway the roads are a lot bendier than that(In the northern half especially).
Would recommend driving through Sweden, OP. Better roads make for a more comfortable trip.

Narvik is a shit place lell
also gonna be -29 *C when you get there, so put on some pants

Denmark isn't big. And I'm just feeding him ideas, seeing as it would be more interesting to visit the bigger cities on the way over there, instead of just sitting on a ship for a few hours.

Roads in Norway are bendier because of it's nature.. Fjords and mountains and shit

Die in Malmo.

Enjoy

fuck are you talking about. I live even further north than narvik and its like 0*C right now

Snow, ice, blizzards, more snow, no daylight, -30 celsius etc. Dont even think about driving without proper winter tires and a good working heater. And top up on fuel before crossing the worst mountain passes. Dont take the bridge to sweden, the extra toll and gas can be spent on the ferry instead. Plus you get some extra hours of well needed rest. Dont believe the driving hours on google maps. A polish truck driver on summer tires in the snow can easily cause several hours of waiting when they get stuck across the road and need rescue. Expect to get in a handfull of thoose situations if the weather goes bad. If you get tired of the trafic, take the route tynset, røros, brekken, stjørdal. That will lead you around trondheim and save you both toll roads and possibly rush trafic. Not exactly a shortcut, but a few hours of relaxing alone-on-the-road driving. If you do, take a walk around in røros, its really cozy there.

Had the craziest bus experience in Norway once.

It was during the winter, up in the mountains. At one point the driver told us to hold on to our seats, as he drove downhill, brakes screeching.
And just as we were about to run off the cliff, he made the most amazing drift I've seen.

Almost made me shit my pants. Never again.

I see you are passing me by closely in the Netherlands,meet me at the border to Germany, I've got something nice to smoke for you.
I will help you pass time in the snowy north and make you very popular with the girlies over there.
And take the bridge to Sweden, only convenient option.

k.

jaysus

>Brakes screeching
>Snow and ice

faggot, why dont you drive north, such a fuckign long way around

-8 in Tromsø
-19 in Alta

Are you doing this during winter?
You probably shouldn't.
Are you used to driving in snow and ice?

Be sure to read:
vegvesen.no/en/traffic/Planning your trip/Convoy driving

Also, Narvik has about one hour of sunlight each day now.
timeanddate.com/astronomy/norway/narvik

Haha nigga wut? You can't even drive across some states in 10 hours

Make sure you're back before we trigger article 50 or we won't let you in

youtube.com/watch?v=laEsLQHCJ2g

Cool understood most of it...

This.

Isn't there a ferry from Scottland to Bergen? That would make a much nicer trip

No, there used to be a ferry from Newcastle to Bergen.

Expect the Torbjörn

Lots of rape from the New Europeans.

netherlands highways suck and customs to britain takes forever

Do you actually believe this?
ssb.no/en/sosiale-forhold-og-kriminalitet/statistikker/lovbrudda

>links to report from 2014
>2014
>before Merkel imported the brown hordes
>before NYE mass rapes
>before German kids getting raped in swimming pools became normal
Then again op is from the UK and is used to Muslim rape gangs

Do you people not know how google maps works? He's going from Norway to England.
See that red point, retards?

expect lots of uneducated niggers and sandniggers when traveling through germany.

I agree. Have fun. Post pics.

Lol. It just look like eng to sweed because the map position. Its really focusing on sweden

Americuck thinks that is what europe is actually like

What happens un malmo and goteborg?

>Thinks I'm not European
>acts like none of what I wrote happened and continues to happen
Stay mad cuck,

OP are you from Norway?
If not then bring a shit ton of money, Norway is expensive

this
i hope you got a nice ride to get there, not just some shit heap. big powerful car like a stang or subaru wrx sti.

You realize that route never goes into sweden?

Niggers and muslims going berserk and the police won't do anything about it. Living in Gothenburg.

Hoping for a car crash since you're from Narvik.
also, why the fuck wqould you drive through Norway?

Grab yourself a gun and be the real police then.

>driving that far, only to go to Narvik

nigga... go all the fucking way to Nordkapp, or atleast to Tromsø. Or check out Lofoten while you're there, but why in the fuck would you go to Narvik?

In Norway? Nothing at all lol. You might have some fun on the boat to Denmark.

You should definitely include the entire west coast of Norway on your travels. Some of the best nature in Norway resides in the mid-west and north.

Swefag trying to lure people into his nigger infested shit-country.

fuel stops

Guessing you mean North/South not East/West

I live in one of the better areas so i really dont care, they can kill each others.

smoking weed in holland

Comparing a Ford mustank to an STI
Just drive your hondacar off a cliff and kill yourself

Dane here. Student living near one of Copenhagens biggest ghettos. It's shit but it can't be that bad. Really not. What really happens? I'm genuinely curious.

How many days, I'm guessing 4 if you're driving to get there

Weekly shootings, open drug trade, rapes, robberys.
Gothenburgs most popular newspaper is flooded by crimes, atm one murder and one double murder is on the headlines.

Fucking richfags.

I can drive the long way across Australia in 30, I once went from Sydney to Perth with 3 people and it took like 28 hours

to be honest. russian roads are savier than this route.

>europe

lol.. fuck doesnt know what europe is

Good thinking staying out of Sweden.

spotted the cuck

Where did the brown man touch you?

the only thing i can come up with is "careful around immigrants in .de", but it's probably not that bad. just good luck, have fun i guess.

Don't ever call her danish.

Uk and Scandinavia is very close to each other.

>traveling through inland Norway
Y tho?
All the fantastic scenery is along the coast
also, why NARVIK of all places?

Norwegian fag here,

1. Don't buy First Price products
2. You will probably not encounter any cops on the way so speed homie

Norway is filled with speed cameras and the fines are high.