Today my boyfriend told me that his ex contacted him and told him that her and her bf broke up and if they can meet up...

Today my boyfriend told me that his ex contacted him and told him that her and her bf broke up and if they can meet up for lunch. He said he couldn't because he was in class. Which he was but I sit there thinking if he wasn't in class I know he would go. Ok anyway I asked him if she asked to get back with him and changed her ways would he get back. He said he would consider and be alone. Wtf do I do? I've made it very clear to him that what he said ripped me. Where do I stand? What should I do? Cause I'm near slicing someone and it ain't her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't sound like he values the relationship much. Might as well end it and move on.

Dump him because he doesn't value your relationship, and i hope with slicing someone you mean your boyfriend and not yourself.

You should know the rules before posting here...Tits or gtfo bitch

show us your tits thatl lern em

You're asking others to make decisions for you, make your own decisions or you are definitely worth leaving.

Fuck that nigga, get someone who doesn't make you second guess your relationship. I'd dump his bitch ass

He said it would be impossible for her to do that, also when I would ask him to remove her and refrain contact with her he said that if she ever posed a threat he would but it would be nonsense to do it for no reason. Piece of shit no?

whiteknights detected

You should get back at him by posting your tits with a timestamp. It's the rules anyhow.

You want to see my pectorals?

>2016
>still asking for tits and timestamp

He's leaving you because you smoke too much pot and you're getting fat.

>detected

Her

Me

this isnt facebook

tits+timestamp or gtfo

she doesn't look that good, but really need to see you for basis of comparison..

Shows us your tits nigress

is your bf black?

niggggger nigger nigger

ew why are you cosplaying like an autist, no wonder he's cheating.

get a boyfriend who respects you and isn't a selfish cunt, he's clearly a very selfish little boy and he doesn't deserve your attention or love if even for a moment he considers getting back with an ex.

dump that loser and find yourself someone better.

I think she looks great, very cute, tumblr style gurl. Op looks a bit to ghetto for me.

You know she's not gonna fuck you right user?
I mean even ignoring the fact that this is Sup Forums I can literally feel the beta waves surging from your body, into the internet, out of my monitor, and into my pineal gland.

Am i asking to get fucked by some random skank? No, i'm simply stating the obvious that her bf is a loser.

fucking moronic child.

You've never even touched a vagina.

I know I know, she's an attention whore and a slut becaue she didn't immediately fuck you for being nice. It's gonna be ok bro.

funny how your begging her to show tits and this user gives her some solid advice and you think he's beggin for puss.
you're an autistic virgin, go kill yourself,

Sage.
Tits or gtfo, faggot.

>dumbass not knowing basic rules of the site in 2016

That isn't even close... if somebody rolls trips I will post a picture of her and of me. I am not that ugly.

This is the kind of advice I'm afraid to be looking for... he's such a great guy, but there's times where I just don't know what to do.

There are rules in place, I did not write these rules I merely obey them blindly.

i just don't like her faggot haircut. but to be fair i posted that before i saw OP's pic

>am I oldfag now lol tits or gtfo look I'm troll lol

samefag, kill yourself you dumb cunt

We need tits....

I made a rule here that says you should swallow some magnets.

Sage, no tits or timestamp.

Titayz nao

samefag lol

He or she never specified there gender could be a dude, that's why the rule is in place, there are no grills on the internet. I hate to say it but tits or HTTP does not apply hear.

>newfag caring this much how long we have been on this site.
>still no tits or timestamp.

Fine. Here they are

if you're not willing to show us what we're working with, fuck off. your boyfriend has a dick, and it sounds like it has already made its choice. get over it.

lmao bitch you loser

As your God I command tits!!!

Lol you're the one that cares too much about something

Bitch read some fucking ancient greek philosophy. Its painful how trivial your thought patterns are.

If they are a faggot, post balls, if a Sup Forumsitch, post tits, timestamp dor both, this faggot wants to see your 2 inch cock.

Are you retarded

You want to see who's two incher?

>CURRENT YEAR

fuck you

Oh my god those are amazing

Yeah, we like our few rules, they keep this place nice and level, like my uncle Chester.

Tits+timestamp...

the rules are the rules

balls/tits and timestamp or gtfo

>Sup Forums
>nice and level
I see you spend some time in those trap threads that seem to be all the rage nowadays

no u

Just give tits and stamp plz

what was the picture

Roll

Op's cock, dumbass.
If OP is a dude, post balls; I like big juicy nuts, because I'm a bifag here.
If OP is a chick, post tits; tits are nice.
Everyone wins.
Except OP, because fuck this OP and their stupidity.

What do you fear, user?

Chester loved to play "flute" with his shotgun, for all of a minute.

Big ass tiddys and timestamp plox

Never heard of the balls thing, if this a amendment to the rules then I apologize, carry on

oh.

No tits or timestamp, or balls, poor unseen balls.

Gimme tittie and timestampz

You're going to have a terrible time here then.

Fuck.

Oh wow that's really pretty dude

I think OP abandoned thread. Op if you are still here tits+time stamp

Shit.

he's just not that into you hun

giz dem titties

God damn it.

yeah, this.

Daaaang I came here for tits and ended up saving 2 awesome looking thingys
Ty sir

I feel like the best way to handle a situation like this is to talk to him. Ask him if you can speak in person so he can take a picture of your tits with a time stamp. It's really the only way.

Show me your tits

Dawg keep comin!!!

kek

Did we ever get tits or do I have to demand?

WHERE ART THOU TITS BITCH!?

Dump him immediately.

It's all bullshit anyway, but OP did say that their boyfriend's ex is female, leading us to assume that this is a conventional cis relationship. More evidence that OP is female is the wording and the self absorbed subject of the original post.

Odds are its all fiction, successful troll

OP sucks, here's a nice pair

This

Yahoo answers faggot

Sage

Grow up. There is nothing about you that would compell others to do your bidding as you like to pretend there is.

Op is about as gay as I am, pic of us together.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

I'm with you user, these are the tits.

Lose him.

Fuck op, keep these coming.