You cringe you lose. Only stuff you lost to

You cringe you lose. Only stuff you lost to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
youtube.com/watch?v=0zSCKccTWoE&app=desktop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

wow i feel bad for this poor guy if he is actually as neurologically unfortunate as this picture implies

these are actually quite artfully done, from a distance they look as expressive as real eyebrows

it's silly that you think that was bait, i didn't even say anything inflammatory

oh god

Ugh

to be fair chara and frisk actually are nonbinary, mettaton actually is a transman, undyne actually is a lesbian, and alphys actually is bisexual, but everything else on this entire picture is wrong holy shit

how does someone even get it this wrong

what the fuck

Try harder.

When you see it...

what the fuck is an demi sexual

for people who say the don't like to be labeled, they sure do make up a lot of labels

Try what? He corrected the tumblrinas misconceived assessments.

Cant see it

what do you mean "try harder," everything i said is canon.

for fuck's sake:
>chara and frisk are both referred to exclusively as "they" in-game and neither of them makes any effort to correct anyone on this which must mean they're okay with it which is the very definition of nonbinary
>alphys is outright stated to have a crush on both asgore (a man) and undyne (a woman)
>alphys and undyne get together which does in fact make them lesbians
>there's a secret room where you can learn about mettaton's past and how he used to be a female ghost but alphys engineered a male robot body for him which does in fact make him a transman

these are all canon facts actually happen in the game

I give up, what am I not seeing?

He was implying that you were beig retarded on purpose, however, it appears to be involuntary

i'm hobosexual

your gay

Ffs what is it

someone who claims to be incapable of being attracted to anyone they don't have feelings for

so autistic then?

story?

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. I'm alone there now...in our special place... waiting for you.

demisexuality isn't a precondition for autism, no

chris-chan is proof of as much

pansexual means you are sexually attracted to chimpanzees

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

More

i do not see what was retarded about that post

would anyone enlighten me

What was it friend

actually pansexual means you're attracted to men, women, and people who identify otherwise, whether legitimately or not

it was a torso, without legs, arms or a head, laid on a table, connected to a machine, and it was breathing.

I would fuck Chara

All I see is some sweet fukn cleavage.

oh, i saw that shit, wonder why it got removed

it's gross sure but it didn't make me cringe, frankly i found it fascinating

From her website: "Toriel shoplifts"
Everyone so against the norms, but couldn't make the muslim not a thief...

The vid about the human subject without limbs and shit

Isn't that asexual?

toriel isn't a muslim actually, she's the traitorous (but benevolent) ex-queen of a secular society of magic users who live underground

no, that's someone who claims to be incapable of being attracted to anyone at all

asexual people can still have fetishes though

I have this chick who I am friends with and we discussed it so I told her I'm bi and she me she's pan. So I asked her why it isn't the same as bi and she told it it ment she isn't attracted to the gender specifically but to the persons unique qualities.

Sounds kinda lame but so I guess it's just a kind of special snowflake way of being bi.

Can't really shit on her though, known her a long ass time and she's a very good friend.

Oim the guy who asked, it's actually just an art exhibit

Chimpanzees are people too

Non-cringe until "I had to hang up on her"

I need to fucking translate this shit my English is too weak for Tumblr

Why is it wearing a hijab then? And is this game actually popular or is it just popular among the lgbt community because it panders to their ignorant beliefs?

When the fuck did you break into my house?

I think he looks pretty cool

This is you cringe you lose, not ylyl

Shopped

fag on the right looks an awful lot like jonah hill

I would fuck both

That's one interpretation of it. The more common definition, however, is that you're attracted to people who identify contrary to their biological sex, whether by being transgender or by identifying as some other gender entirely. To correct my earlier point, this attraction may or may not be exclusive; attraction to cisgender people is not a necessary component.

For example, a lot of people here on Sup Forums are pansexual, whether they realize it or not: they're attracted to women and trans women. (Not all trans women, of course, just the passable ones.) Of course, they would try to pass themselves off as straight because it's supposedly a "feminine penis." (kek)

Wait, I've just read that asexuality is no sexual attraction at all, demi sexuality is when someone is attracted to someone deeply connected with them. What the fuck then

Keep telling yourself that, white boy. What are you, a virgin or something`?

Chekt

No, I've fucked your mum before.

i feel you mang
she's wearing a hijab because that's the artist's interpretation of the fact that the actual character has a fuzzy white head because she is a goat lady with horns who bakes pies

and yes this game is actually popular, it's practically a meme

Scariest thing ever...

I would fuck her

Ohhhhhh shiiiit! Kek... Took me so age but kek'd so hard

yup that's what i just said

Grizzly man..... You will cringe so much that you'll laugh
youtube.com/watch?v=0zSCKccTWoE&app=desktop

Wtf I spent 3 solid minutes looking at the background, her hands, her face, fucking hell her tits. Wtf am I supposed to see?

Fucking hell, mate. Kek.

Then how can they can have fetishes? This is retarded, why the fuck do we need those definitions

kek

lost

..ream?

Lil cal... GTFO

>Then how can they can