Looking for some advice on my current college roommate situation, Sup Forums. They can't keep the dorm clean...

Looking for some advice on my current college roommate situation, Sup Forums. They can't keep the dorm clean. Food left in the fridge for weeks, piss all over the toilet, black shit in the bathtub, spit all over the bathroom faucet, bathroom smells like piss, trash in the kitchen sink. Now some of my stuff (which I paid for) to use collectively is getting broken due to neglect.

RA isn't helping. Student affairs isn't helping. My roommates "just want to live their life". They also say one thing to my face, but then when we text they say something different (lying to me to avoid confrontation). All I want is a cleaner dorm.

I'm planning to move out in February and winter break is coming up in a couple weeks. I don't want to leave the dorm a mess while we're all gone. So I've decided to try to take matters into my own hands and here's a few possible options:

1. Just clean the shit, but clean it my way whether they like it or not with no regard for their stuff if it's in the way of me cleaning.

2. Get them in trouble with the RA or school (which I have a couple things I can do that will).

3. Fuck the system and just complain straight to the Dean.

I'm open to other suggestions. Will post nudes in the meantime.

.gif here

Anyone?

I feel you. This is my exact situation. Cops have come in because the retard dabs in our room.

You can bring women/men into you dorm and have sex with them and jizz on your roommates stuff. So this way he would be like "wtf man" then you can just laugh at him.

Throw their stuff away. Throw lots of stuff away. Try to minimize the sheer amount of stuff you have at the dorm. Buy large plastic bins to keep your things in and then segregate them from the rest of it.

Honestly, drugs or alcohol don't bother me, but if I wanted to be really petty I could get them in trouble for drinking. It's the fucking filth we live in. But when I ask them to clean I'm told I'm parenting them.

Make like an octagon and roll out

No I know what you mean. Mine does the same shit. Spills milk in the fridge and doesn't clean it. Smells bad. Blames me.

Are they tough guys or just general wimps who are slobs?

I've already segregated my stuff. I even took the trash bin out of our bathroom (which I bought), and they just started throwing trash on the floor.

I brought up the trash on the floor and my one roommate said "If you didn't take the bin out then we wouldn't have needed to throw trash on the floor"

I was thinking "wtf kind of logic is that?"

Throwing their stuff away would go along the lines me doing what I suggested in the first post where I cleaned everything and diregarded their shit in the process.

Wimps.

Socially awkward, they avoid face to face confrontation, and they're fucking weird.

This may be shitty but if you can get ahold of their parents call and complain. Even if they are adults, it won't matter. Tell them that they need to come over and clean up after their kid.

Yeah, I have no way to do that. The reason they are like this is because their parents probably cleaned up after them. They're both upper class spoiled kids from the suburbs if New York.

Honestly if the RAs and Student Affairs aren't doing anything, notify the Dean. Youre not paying room and board to live with a piece of shit

outstanding hot!

Ouuuu maaan do this!!!
user is right! That will fuck them up

Take advantage of that. Straight up call them to some sort of meeting and demand that they go by the system you put in place. Tell them it will require less than 20 minutes a day of their time but it will be something you expect daily. Tell them throwing trash on the floor is unacceptable. If they had any confusion about this situation then its now clarified. Force them to repeat to you that they will not do these things.

Look around their shit while they are gone. There has got to be some way you can get their parent's phone number or email address. Look at their emergency contact info. Facebook stalk them and their parents. Do whatever you need to do to get that info.

I have been thinking that, but hearing it from someone else kind of verifies my thinking with it. The RA and Student Affairs would rather we all just "communicate" our problems with each other. Which is bullshit.

We've done the meetings. They lose their backbones and just agree to the stuff, but it never gets done anyway. We signed roommate agreements for this shit too.We've had meetings as roommates, and even with the RA in a meeting. And I've said how quickly they can clean whatever it is. They can stay in their friends dorm for hours on end, but when it comes time to clean they don't have time.

I might do that, I'm really considering it now. But at the same time they will probably find a reason to go to the RA which will work in their favor and probably get me in trouble.

I work for university housing. Try to document everything. When communicating with RA, or student affairs, use email. Take photos of the room. If the appropriate authorities aren't dealing with the problem. Take the problem to their superior

Believe me, I have been documenting. The RA looked at the pictures a little while back, which was a step forward for a little bit.

But student affairs straight up told me they did not want to see any pictures.

When making agreements with student affairs, write the terms on a piece of paper and have them sign it. When it's not complied, take photos of that too

Yeah the whole "work it out amongst yourselves" shit is irritating. You cant negotiate with assholes who dont care about other people. My roommate does the most retarded shit and I try to talk with him but he doesn't care. He emptied a year old protein shaker in the bathroom which smelled like a dead body and made me throw up. His response, "sorry bro" does it again a week later. You gotta play dirty man dont take shit from your roommate and speak up to someone who can shut him down. All power to you.

Break their stuff and make it look like an accident. Stick their tooth brush up your ass and let them get a good mouthful of shit.

How is the laundry situation? Explain how it works. If you want to fuck with them you can sabatoge their powdered detergent by mixing in TSP after a few washings it will destroy their clothes.

Go over to their friend's dorm and in front of their friends say that JoeShmoe needs to clean the piss off his toilet. Socially embarrass them.

If all else fails, take it to social media. I assume your university has a group where a lot of students have joined? Post things there. Tweet and fb post tagging those pages.

I might brush my ass out with their toothbrush.

As for laundry, it's shared among the whole floor. What's TSP?

And my girlfriend is supposed to be staying over for a couple days during finals. She told me that if it's messy she will straight up call it out and embarrass them. Like she'd walk in and just yell "Look at this mess? Why is that like that?? Do you see how dirty that it?" Shit like that.

Notify the dean and complain about the RAs and the other people who have been ignoring the problem. Continue to keep your shit segregated and make sure your room is locked up so they also don't fuck with it. Demand that they clean their shit up you are just going to start dumping the garbage into their rooms (outside their doors if they keep that shit locked). Treat them like complete shit and tell them to their face that it isn't okay that they're putting it all onto you.

More importantly, be patient. Shitty roommates are a part of university and how you deal with it is formative on your part. If you are moving out in ~2 months time and the above doesn't work, grit your teeth and get through it. (also, when you move out, shit in their food and leave a note telling them they're assholes).

TSP is tri sodium phosphate. A cleaning agent that is way too harsh for clothing but you would use if you were scrubbing an exterior wall clean or something. It comes in a white powder with a consistency similar to powdered laundry detergent.

In response to shitting in their food, I was planning to do something when I left. I wanted to order ant farm ants and just leave that in the room. We have multiple dorm buildings, and I'll probably be switching buildings when I move. I'll make it looks like their mess caused the ants.

Will TSP work in liquid detergent?

Also, don't go into their rooms, you would be inviting yourself to bigger problems for an invasion of their privacy and the like. Also, don't do anything too harmful to them, they already live like shit, and you're getting out.

Your taste in nudes is great.

The ants is a good twist but unless they already have a nest it won't work.

So would leaving ants be out of the question?

Also, thank you.

How can I get them to survive? Stick them in food? I'm pretty sure putting them in the fridge would be out of the question. Can't they find a way to build a nest and find food in the filth if I put them near where food is kept?

ahhhh maddie springs........

Are your bedrooms shared or do you have your own individual bedroom/private space?

Move

I'm in a 4 person dorm, with two shared rooms. These two guys share a room with each other. I share a room with a guy who's never in the dorm.

Bazinga

Eh. I don't think it's worth the effort. You have to keep in mind user, that you don't really want to be petty about this either. Also, you run the risk of them getting into your own shit too.

Really, talk to the proper people, tell your roommates to straighten their shit out or you'll just pile the garbage up in front of their doors, and bide your time until you move out. You'll feel better about not having stooped to their level.

That said, if they take said garbage and pile it in front of your door, then I would get angry with them, yelling etc. I would also drag your lazy RA over and tell them to fucking deal with it, and that you won't leave him/her alone until they do.

When they are gone for winter break ants would be a good one. The ants need to be undistirbed for a while. But the way ants work you just buy queens and then they go through their process of building a hive, but it takes weeks and may be too long. Another decent one are a few baby rats from the pet store. Once the two guys are gone figure out some way to get them into the room for the duration of the break. They make a total mess if left alone for a few weeks.

"I just want to live my life bro" is the only answer you'll need.

As fun as the petty shit is, I think you're right.

In addition, I still want to clean, but fuck with there shit if it's in the way. I'll give them a few hours/a day notice before though. Just to cover my ass if they get upset.

You gotta keep in mind, everyone leaves for break, even me. I don't want ants in my shit.

If it helps, think of it as a learning experience: not everyone you meet or live with will live like you do. Ergo, make sure that the people you live with are on the same page as you about most things.

December break is in, what, 2 weeks? You probably have a decent chunk of time off, and then only a few weeks of staying there until Feb. before you move out.

It could be worse user. Not that you should be happy about it, but remember to rise above this kind of shit. At the end of the day, you want to be the better man. Petty shit feels satisfying in the short term, but don't make yourself feel shitty about it later either. That said, don't let them walk all over you either.

The ants need to be somewhat mature, and during the winter they will just be dormant. But if there is food in their room the ants will seek it out.

Unfortunately that's not how shit works in real life. Ever live in an apartment? Used to have noisy as fuck neighbors and they would leave beer bottles and trash in the common areas.

Got fed up and asked them if they could not be pieces of shit. They apologized but didn't do anything different.

Called our leasing office the next day siting the codes in which they were breaking in the lease agreements. I also sent them emails and a recording of how loud those fuckers were being.

Told them I was one step away from considering this a break in our lease agreement and about to terminate my lease rightfully.

The next day there was a notice on their door from the leasing office.

Fuck I just want to bury my face in that ass

idk who you are, but you seem like a pretty solid person, and I assume you've been posting these other comments too.

You're a good person, user. I specifically dedicate this nude to you. Cherish it.

Plant drugs, have them arrested. End of story.

>OP is an uncreative faggot and you deserve where you are.

read the first 4 words
>pic related