Coming to a theatre near you, looks like they haven't learned from the ghostbusters experience

Coming to a theatre near you, looks like they haven't learned from the ghostbusters experience

>Amy Schumer set for title role in Barbie movie

theguardian.com/film/2016/dec/03/amy-schumer-barbie-movie-set-for-title-role

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
youtube.com/watch?v=ng2A5rk3y8w
variety.com/2016/film/news/ghostbusters-loss-sony-50-million-1201834911/
thewrap.com/ghostbusters-hillary-clinton-tweet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Huge difference fucknut

Lmfao. That is fucking hilarious OP

What are you on about?

Doubt if her career will last that long.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

I can't believe they're making a Barbie movie reboot what a travesty. Now when I say "i really love barbie" I'll have to specify I mean the one from the 80s not the remake.

Just like Ghostbusters, you're right, holy shit.

ah fuck off

Why can't it star all men?
Fucking feminazis want their cake and to eat all if it too.

(((she))) will be performing into her sixties man

I doubt if she survives this year. Liberals need a blood sacrifice for Trump winning. She is almost perfect.

explain pls

She's funny you guys, get over it.

sounds like feminism with fat acceptance shit

>The film, which will be released in summer 2018, is an Enchanted-style mix of animation and live-action which sees Schumer evicted from Barbieland for eccentricities.

>She then has an adventure in the real world, and, according to Deadline, realises that “perfection comes on the inside, not the outside, and that the key to happiness is belief in oneself, free of the obligation to adhere to some unattainable standard of perfection”. Her character then returns to her homeland to save her fellow dolls.

This is an /x/ talk but will do it here. There is a conspiracy that many celebrty deaths are part of an satanic ritual for more influence of their masters. One of the biggest ones was John Lennon getting shot during the Reagan administration. There are others. Many say MJs death was also a sacrifice.

>perfection comes on the inside, not the outside,
but... she has neither.

This just in, a bunch of Hollywood jews are going to lose money on a flop film not even feminists are dumb enough to watch.

Holy shit, I can't wait to watch this go straight down the toilet.

South park.

She's perfect for the role.
I wonder if Ken will be played by Rob Schneider?

women can be smart, and funny

kek

Blood sacrifice bitch. There was a documentary about a bunch of nigger celebs dying for fame and to be forever legends.

and she's neither.
Plus she looks like this

>Barbie movie reboot

This is gonna go straight down the toilet very quickly. I can tell.

>perfection comes from dropping all your standards and being an oblivious self-validating cunt
The perfect movie for a new generation.

i dont get the significance of the finger tattoo, whats that about?

Some of my favorite comedians are women
Amy Shumer is not one of them.

Not a bad idea.
If someone made a poster about how Rob Schneider is cast as Ken and beauty is on the inside, how would the SJW's react?

Ghostbusters made a shit ton of money, just dont give this shit attention.

kekek someone do this

Probably something to do with the Illuminati.

God she looks like those thumb people from Spy Kids

Sure?

>Box Office
>Budget: $144,000,000 (estimated)
>Gross: $128,344,089

Kek, I was watching this before I came to work tonight:
youtube.com/watch?v=ng2A5rk3y8w

Yeah this is going to be even worse, and bomb even harder.

The Ghostbusters reboot was not profitable. Reality is the movie was part of Hillary's election campaign. Even that did not get her elected. Milo was all over this and it got him banned from Twitter.

>Ghostbusters
that's only domestic right? doesn't matter, ghostbusters was a flop.

variety.com/2016/film/news/ghostbusters-loss-sony-50-million-1201834911/

sony cannot make decisions to save its life

Ehhh the vast majority of women are NOT funny. And they always have shit music taste for some reason.

Amy Poller 2020

>sony cannot make decisions to save its life
betamax was a technology decades ahead of its time

For ugly fat jew barbie

The should have called it Alphamax, or at least Chadmax.

sorry, i should have said sony pictures cannot make decisions to save their lives. i mean, fat ghostbusters, fat barbie? what next, fat james bond with a fat bond girl?

Stop spamming this video everywhere. You fucking cunt

oh wait, james bond will be handsome as fuck, not fat, why'd i put that?

too many brain farts

James Bond Is a disabled black trans woman, and she always has been.

Get over it

no, you misunderstand. fat women fantasize about banging the tall handsome man with a 6 pack and a 7-8 figure net worth.

james bond will always be male, but no more attractive thin white women for him

I literally do not care.

Canada is like America's attic. You forget it's up there but when youre there you remember all the cool stuff you have up there.

Get a sign, think of something creative.

Some of my favourite people are black, Trayvon Martin is not one of them.

>creative
or was it "witty?"
I don't remember now.

It's budget was $144mil, it's total gross has made $228mil for box office and home release.
Because of its poor performance, the possible sequel plans have been scrapped.
The majority of people neither liked nor wanted it - it was created specifically for and pandered to feminists.
It did not make a shit ton of money, and the people who was willing to give it a chance said it was bad. It was a poor movie, based around a classic and redone to cater to women and it was a shit movie because of that.
Bill Murray would be rolling in his grave.

from wiki

>The film grossed $229 million worldwide against a production budget of $144 million, plus a large amount spent on marketing. The studio has stated that the film would have needed to gross at least $300 million to break even, making the film a box office disappointment.

>implying ghostbusters was ever good

Poor Harambe

Fat ugly chick to play the role of skinny good looking 'Barbie'.

>Feminism in a nutshell.

You're kidding right? Its almost a perfect movie.

Why does Sup Forums like Amy Schumer so much? The only time I hear about her is from Sup Forums and when she's rarely brought up in stand up conversations.

>implying it wasn't

If Harambe saw his wife doing this, he'd go bananas.

They shot the wrong one!!

>The majority of people neither liked nor wanted it - it was created specifically for and pandered to feminists.
It was actually part of Hillary's election campaign. Even that did not get her elected.

I was off by $1.1mil, oops. That barely would have covered McFatty's and Gorilla's food cost while shooting.

fuck off Sup Forums

Google is a compromised cuck. This is the top result for "Ghostbusters" when it is clearly far less relevant than the first.

Tickets tried to help Shitlery and now are denoting ranking of media they don't agree with.

TL;DR: #FuckGoogle

F

thewrap.com/ghostbusters-hillary-clinton-tweet/
Like I said - the majority didn't like nor want it. Just like with Clinton as president. Popular votes don't count - only money and electoral colleges.

>Like I said - the majority didn't like nor want it. Just like with Clinton as president. Popular votes don't count - only money and electoral colleges.
Get rid of the dead people voting, illegals voting and stuffed ballot boxes, Trump won both the popular and the electoral.

>almost perfect

you are a mainstream fag who liked the old ghostbusters for it simple and convenient story, and you hate the new one because it didn't match your memories

your taste in movies: 6/adam sandler

>I wonder if Ken will be played by Rob Schneider?
Ken will be played by a bulldyke lesbian. Get with the times man

Found the hipster douchebag who thinks Fat Unfunny Barbie is a good idea.
So, how long have you worked for Sony?

Bill Murray isn't dead.

Fuck off, Cartman..

Fat cunt piece of shit wants to play role model of children LMFAO she would want this

no. ken will be played by aziz ansari. gotta get that poc demographic

Spot the tranny.

It could be the only funny thing she's ever done. A gross, fat, pig trying to play Barbie.

you are as intelligent as a rock, are you aware of that? or do you have the same self awareness as a rock?

>A potential Barbie movie where she makes vagina and sex with guys jokes.

Almost makes me want to see it, I'd masturbate furiously over her unbleached, hair engulfed sphincter.

Amy Schumer isn't even a feminist, she constantly talks shit about women and makes rape jokes.

Idk, i liked her in one of those kermit movies

because the new ghostbusters was shit, the old one had to be a classic and everybody who disagrees with that logic is a fan of the new barbie movie

how often do you hear that you are special? i bet mommy tells you at least 5 times a day.

>Amy Schumer in talks to star in Barbie movie
isn't barbie supposed to be skinny and pretty?

Current year dipshit

Good work, spread it

if i could kill one person...

I'm a tranny and she looks manlier than I did

Considering you're the retard who thinks Ghostbusters is bad - it was nominated for 2 Oscars, AFI has it as #28 as one of the great classic comedies of all time, and the Library of Congress has preserved it due to its cultural enrichment and contributions in society.
Did the new one get that? No, it didn't even break even, whereas the original with $30mil budget brought in around $293mil and continues to grow.
So, in recap - your opinion is wrong, you're retarded or some sort of hipster douchebag, and you could very easily work as a Somy Film exec with your as mentioned qualifications.
Moron.

Theres a facial resemblance...

Sony*

Fuck off you fat shaming asshole
#beautyatallsizes

Whats rd ld for?