What was the first album you ever paid money for?

pic related for me, greedy tay took it off spotify.

probably demon days

like never? lol

Her reasoning for her taking her shit off Spotify is on some cunt shit like wretched nazi bitch-tier.

One of the few albums I bought on vinyl.

A recording of L'Estro Armonico that I bought on cassette tapes, way back in my young days of being a baroque nerd. Still have it somewhere; no way to play it tho. Obscure artist...not sure if ht ever made it to digital media.

i pirate everything, but when i was 13 i got some shitty reggeton album, when i graduate and get a job i will probably spend my whole salary on music though

First Cassette: Will Smith - Big Willie Style
First CD: Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion I
First Record: of Montreal - The Gay Parade

Depression Cherry on cassette, stupid thing stopped playing two months later

The first one I can remember.
Good times.

CCR Cosmo Factory

Underage B&.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure it was the Rock Against Bush compilation (volumes 1 and 2.)

>greedy tay took it off spotify
Spotify assfucks any artists that don't make huge sums of money like Swift. It's shit. Convenient for the consumer, but terrible for the musician.

Nah, it just means she has a shit deal with her label. The royalties Spotify pays would be plenty if her label wasn't taking so much of it.

I used to download all my music off youtube before I got Spotify hence why it's the first album I ever paid for.

It's still better for the Artist than people downloading their music for free though.

Got these two at the same time at a Best Buy. I had an older friend use my money to buy them for me, because I was 14 or 15 at the time and the Manson album had a Parental Advisory sticker.

I was 14 and they were the 2000s version of Depeche Mode.

You know nobody cares about that right? I never had anyone question my age when buying explicit CDs

> First started listening to music in 2004 or later, when YouTube became a thing.
Like I said, underage b&.

people that were 13 in 2010 are in their early 20's now.

LALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU

No, they did there. I tried to buy the same album a week or two earlier at that Best Buy and they wouldn't let me. Most places really don't care, but some are hardasses about it.

You realize that 2004 was 13 years ago, right?

Unironically pic related