I bypassed the compressor!

I bypassed the compressor!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QOpYMsFXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is becoming my next reaction image
just zoom in on that face

I JUST BYPASSED THE PATRIARCHAL WARP CONDENSER!

Shit film , shite actress . 1/10

god that movie sucks

so edgy

If you took out all the nostalgia, it would just be an empowered womyn and a black beta cuck male getting force-raped by white male Kylo ren.
They fucking ruined Star Wars, I knew they'd do it.

says the non film schooled unqualified film critic.
Go back into the basement, your pee bottle is almost full.

> ooh, I'm so edgy I criticized star wars! I'm so hip!

I want to knock her teeth out with my stapler.

>open mouth
>wide eyes

PROFESSIONAL ACTING!

I do have 2 pee bottles ......

Someone put a sack of weed in her hands.

And I don't even give a fuck about strong female leads. Fucking Alien 1979 showed us Sigourney Weaver, a fucking fantastic female lead. I loved it.
New movies with their feminist undertones are fucking pathetic.

was part of the 1% that liked the prequels

This pile of shit though, I can not accept.

fuck off stoner degenerate

It is tho, like swap the genders and the plot by about 5 words and its exactly the same as the old star wars, except shitty because the old starwars was good for its time and is now legend, this is a carbon copy.

I wanna stick my light saber in her skinny ass

kill yourselves

so much of this!

When will they get that you dont gain shit by complaining, you get shit by working for it.
If ppl want a strong woman then fucking lift more than the strongest man, fight wars that are 99% women on the front lines while we chill at home and for fucks sake if you want a movie with a strong female then make the audience respect her through her deeds not cause she demands it.

Leya was that, this thing is a Angry Lesbian that is bi-polar.

No.

TFA is by far the worst SW movie,but I personally think all are meh.
It's full of coincidences, plot contrivances and deus ex machinas. It was apparent in the first 3, the prequels made it more obvious and TFA doesn't even try to hide them anymore.

Lol how is this dude "edgy"

>gives opinion
>you dont like it

>"GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY YOUR SOOOOOO EDGY

He hasnt exactly done anything to look cool and 'edgy' literally said his opinion

my only problem with it is it felt too much like a retelling/summary of a new hope and empire. If i wanted o watch a new hope and empire, i watch a new hope and empire.

Aside from that it was a fun movie that i enjoyed.

Nothing he said means hes edgy, hes clearly not trying to be 'cool and hip' just his opinion on the movie

>move is a carbon copy of another film except gender swap, no creativity, just special effects, youre a fag for not realising that carbon copys of films are undeserving of anyones appreciation

this is 2016 user

someone having a different opinion than yours makes you edgy.

cont.
Also the nigger cast.
Why do you have to cast the worst monkey on the planet when you had Billy Dee Williams and Samuel "fucking" L Jackson in the other movies as some of the most dynamic characters?!
"Lets make him a Space janitor too that will make the rednecks come see the movie".

i'd fuck her

Tell that to kanjiklub

cont.
and now we have this
I dont even...

did you know that rogue ones rag tag team is the knights of ren? youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QOpYMsFXQ

And Sigourney weaver in Aliens was even a bit dyke-ish and we still love her.
She's the benchmark of a strong female lead across the spectrum.
This is where new movies fall short, instead of a strong female lead that reverberates from all audiences, were given a female lead that only feminists appreciate as if they are the authority that constitutes a 'strong women'.
Respected strong women are hard-workers, tireless mothers, women who don't take shit.
Not pretty-faced airheads that back down at the pitiful credits offered for her day's work lol.

>posting fake theory

its like you want to be laughed at?

did you even watch it bro? the one knight of ren is even fucking named "The Rogue" like for real? and they all look like their counter-part

no, you just ripped that shit out

Imo it was a nice remake. I couldn't watch it twice though, like I literally turned it off.

>Disney
Enough said.

(This pic's for the newfags)

are you people still fighting over this movie? kek

If you went to film school just fucking kill yourself you little girl.

>all these shills
>getting shit on by Hollywood and enjoying it

hes right you kikes

>I am butthurt
>better call him an edgy so people wont notice