So how bad is the calluses on your feet and toes?

So how bad is the calluses on your feet and toes?

That's aids my man

....bad *are* the calluses. You are referring to multiple things not one.

I don't have that shit, neither does half of Sup Forums. We arent some goddamn unwashed nigger savages like yourself you filthy fuck.

It's Lupus

I live in Florida and I walk around with either sandals or barefoot alot. Also your retarded because you can clearly see I'm white in the pic.

A while back I didn't give a fuck about hygiene and used to have that shit on my feet.

Literally cleaned itself up once I picked up my life.

Yeah, bro that's wart's not a callus.

allot of people do, wash your feet every day you disgusting fuck.

trench rot; change your fucking socks more often.

I do though I got that stuff because my toes are so close and rub together. In fact I shower too much. I hate feeling sweaty and filthy

holy fuck that's some sort of freaky fungus.

Soke feet in epsom salt, pumice feet, repeat every other day. Make sure your feet are properly dried, even between the toes. You may even need an oral anti fungal to clear everything up.

I bet you eat like shit and have yellow as fuck toe nails too.

then see a doctor and get some creme, that's really not normal.

nigger
those are warts
either go to doctor or handle it yourself
if handling yourself, i dont know how much damage salicilic acid with do since there are so many, but definetly soak those feet in 50% water 45% apple vinegar 5% salt. warm, every day, twice a day for 20 minutes.
god speed

I eat mostly rice vegetables and meat and my foot is pretty normal except for the area between my big toe and the one next to it as you've seen.

>file size of 2mb or larger cannot be posted.

thats not calluses you retard

Here's my foot from the top view it's blurry but I don't have poor circulation as you can see how big my veins are and there is no discoloration.

holy shit that's one misshaped foot. Cut your toenails you gross shit.

you have crusty ass eagle talons, looks like you're about to swoop down on a field mouse and your big toe is discolored at the top, you have poor foot hygiene.

what the actual fuck am I looking at. Why do you have bumbs and and curve on your foot OP

I got them jesus feet. Bottom of my foot is like leather because im a fucking man.

OP has bunyons and the starting of flat feet.

Alright alright I'll cut my toe nails sheesh.
It doesn't look discolored when I compare it to my other foot and my younger brother.

I'll give you a higher quality shot because those areas are mostly just pink or red.