About a year ago...

About a year ago, my girlfriend started to get real friendly with a black guy she worked with during a rough patch in our relationship. I'd ask questions about him and started checking her phone when she wasn't around, but she upgraded phones soon after saying I was too obsessed over nothing.

I was just at her house waiting for her to get back and found her old phone sitting there. I went through the photos and saw this picture of my girlfriends ass. What the hell do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nYh-n7EOtMA&t=13s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No you didn't.

>my girlfriend started to get real friendly with a black guy

dump that bitch now

wow dump her

Least it wasnt in the pooper right?

1. Forgive her, fuck her, get aids, nigger makes gf pergnat, gf says its your kid, nigger leaves in.ongo bongo, you pay for nigger kid and gf leaves you

2. Get a non nigger loving girl aka a normal lady and get happy

Or the best Option 3. Become a masked hero and kill.all.niggers

Show her the pic, call her a lying whore, and leave her.

I'm so angry but i think iill do this

Once she has to watch movies at "his" house, with his auntie and cuzins an mama, she will realize what a mistake she made

Next time don't go for the low self esteem girls. They always have jungle fever of some sort.

Take all of her stuff and take it to the dump.
Post the picture on her facebook wall with the caption "thank you for all the good times, hope your co-worker could do better than me" or something like that. If she tries to talk to you go cold. You dont want to be associated with this niggerloving jewgirl.

You're together for a reason.

She loves you.

Stay, forgive, let her fulfill her needs.

Look at that cock! Join

You are lying and your story is full of shit but if it happened I'd make sure to turn public all the pics with her face.

Yep

Yep, never again. Might go try hate fuck a black black girl

Yep, i'll do that and post results is this thread doesn't close

Are you actuallly retarded

lame racebait fanfic shit
but at least this one was more elaborated than all the U MAD UAITBOI

1/10

KYS

join the kkk now you see why they exist all niggers do is steal women and ruin everything of all non-niggers

Wow no results on image search this legit? Any more pics? She's got an amazing ass and pussy.

Bump

This. Once women start getting cozy with a coworker it's all over but the cryin.

fake

moar

Dump her pics in this thread then dump the bitch

post it on her facebook wall

You are a cuck

thats the spirit

Ppl like you shouldnt be here

Jews are up to their old tricks again kys OP

I bet man, sorry to hear about it. Don't take that shit.

Take all of the pictures, especially the ones with face and spread them everywhere anonymously online
If you have access, post them from her Facebook as well so her family sees she's a coalburner

She's getting her back blown out by Jamal op.

/thread

>3
youtube.com/watch?v=nYh-n7EOtMA&t=13s

embedding you twat, start at 13s ffs

why is your ex poopin through her vagina ?

how the fuck did i do that

how to tell this is fake
>girlfriend cheating
>don't know what to do even though it's obvious
>post on Sup Forums
no real person does this. a real person would do this
>OP story
>girlfriend cheating on you
>get sad then angry
>know dam well what to do
>break up with her as she don't care about you only your dick
>get a new one that loves you

who would want to be together with someone who cheated on you? not fucking me. i would rather have no one care about me than one person abusing my feelings for her own gains. if you're able to get a girlfriend and be in a stable relationship, then you can get a new one easily. stop baiting OP. only 14 yearolds believe this story.

mudslim cuck detected

Dude. There's nothing wrong with what she did. Keep her. Fuck bitches on the side.

This.

This exact thread theme happens at least 5 times a day and people are still fucking falling for it.

I would put money on it being 1 person, whos just sad little fuck with no value as a human being.

educate yourself; report and move on

This is always the correct answer. Use her and fuck around.

>Fuck another girl in the same pose as the dude fucked your gf
>take picture
>let gf "accidently" find this pic
>when she confronts you about it, show this pic to her

Its retarded. You can spot this shit out almost immediately. All you have to do is see if theres a trend.

And its fucking sad that people keep falling for this, really shows how many newfags are on this site nowadays.

Pattern recognition is the cornerstone of human intelligence, I don't know how these retards still fall for this shit.