Diaper thread

Diaper thread

Bump

ITT : disgusting faggots

Someone got messy ones?

always wondered sauce on her?

Anyone got any captions?

23/m/diapered here. Any love?

What Kind of diapers are you wearing? Im wearing tena slip maxi right now but I'm changing to crinklz in a few minutes

Tranq atns, best i can get

Neuer tried them how are they?

Never*

Very very crinkly, pplain white on the outside with a wetness indicator and pink on the inside. Relatively absorbant but if you flood they leak if you sit down right after

When I was 14 and tried them for the first time, I was thrilled with them; they're certainly a step above store-brand adult diapers and Depends. Now that I'm 23 and have been around the block with premium brands, they seem pretty shitty by comparison.

This I'll give them, though: they do crinkle and swell nicely.

Do you tried also other diapers?

Oi diaperfag here, just got home from work and put on a hard-to-find print Fabine with some cute pink plastic pants

Just depends max protect with tabs sadly.

Yeah, I've tried maybe 10-20 different varieties in my lifetime. AMA if you like.

What was your best diaper you're worn

why do I have to see the diaper thread immediately after I masturbated? Goddamnit

I used to love Bambino Bellissimos, but the quality has really dropped off recently. ABU Simple is my new favorite; they're amazingly absorbent and durable, but not cheap. For a less expensive quality diaper, I like Molicare's best offering (forget its specific name).

How often do you wear

I wear pretty commonly; anywhere from 1 to a dozen diapers a week. I might go 24/7 for a few days at a time, or go a while without using them at all. I'm less inclined to wear to work but I have sometimes... my gf is also ABDL and even though she doesn't get off on me wearing, she doesn't mind me doing so.

>my gf is also ABDL
Is she actually ABDL or is she just into it because you are?

I just don't think women are attracted to diapers

No, she's been a natural diaper lover (sexual fetish) since she was 4 or 5. Although it's worth mentioning she has essentially spent her whole life trying to repress it. She was 18 and I 19 when I confessed to having a major kink; gradually she confessed she did too. We spent a half hour asking questions about each other's kink until we realized we were both talking about diapers.

To this day though she struggles to embrace it like I do.

>I confessed to having a major kink; gradually she confessed she did too. We spent a half hour asking questions about each other's kink until we realized we were both talking about diapers.
I've read this before.

Addendum: when she was 5-13, she would sneak pull-ups from her bed wetting brother and use them in secret. When she was 13, she was a big misfit at school and hated that she has a "weird" desire for diapers so she burned her last pull-up (brother had stopped wetting by now) and swore them off. She'd still desire them in her teen years but refused to endulge herself. I put her in her first diaper since thirteen when she was 18, and we've often had diaper play since. Although she is still awkward/uneasy talking about it and often prefers to just wear briefly, pee them, and get off

I have posted my story on these threads in the past. I realize it seems contrived, but it isn't.

Also posted it on ADISC, an ABDL support site, shortly after it happened in early 2013.

Im kinda the same.
> have this fetish
>had to hide it
>felt ashamed, still do
>only wear to wet them and/or get off
Feelsbadman.jpg

does she wear in public?

Dem feels, dude... IMO, threads like this or places like ADISC can help you accept yourself. (Just don't talk about Sup Forums there.)

Only when I ask her to. She gets a huge thrill out of it, but she's also super paranoid about being spotted (even though that's a fantasy of hers).

Ive looked around on adisc, i only lurk though. Im not sure how it can help

Fucking disgrace

My gf has a similar attitude. Got her to sign up but she hasn't done much more than occasionally lurk. I was able to realize that many normal people are into this, but I guess it's different for everyone. If there were a real cure-all, no ABDL would be self-loathing.

>ADISC
That might be where I've read it, if not then a previous thread.

Yeah, i guess. Still. Theres nothing i wouldnt give to not be into this

>Only when I ask her to

under a skirt or just jeans?

YAS! will post shortly.

I don't get this kink.

There's something cute to it, but it's also weird and seems high maintenance.

Do these girls soil the diapers? That's stupid.

I get the helpless, powerless thing. But why combine that with being a baby?

The hottest thing about this kink are the pacifiers.

Can someone explain?

You sound exactly like her. Fwiw she is also really hesitant to tell other people, and said if I hadn't gotten it out of her she'd have "taken it to her grave."

Historically both, but she generally prefers to wear dresses and skirts so it's usually those. Never anything too short though...

>Never anything too short though...

she could wear opaque tights though.

I don't like the acting like a baby part of it, it feels weird. But the act of a girl wearing and using diapers is hot in a way I can't put my finger on. Probably all the deep trust involved in the caretaker-wearer relationship.

C A N C E R

Back to your furry trap thread, faggot.

She's done that before too... honestly, as a DL taking her out in public in diapers is one of my favorite turn-one. She is often hesitant to do it, though, which makes it a rare occurrence. I've taken pictures but I'm not allowed to share them.