What is the least painful and least expensive method of suicide?

What is the least painful and least expensive method of suicide?

Walking in front of a semi on the highway

Living.

exit bag.
google it.
I tried overdosing with 2 grams of heroin and 20mg of xanax and lived. If I ever try again an exit bag is the way to gaurantee sucess for

Kek'd

Not being born in the first place but I guess we're all unlucky, eh? Stop being such a goddamn pussy and deal with the fact that your horny parents brought you to this hell and there ain't nothing you can do about it. I swear, everyone nowadays thinks suicide solves everything. It's selfish. The amount of stress and emotional destability it brings to everyone whom love you after you chicken out from the world hurts them a lot. People like you disgust me.

Nice bait. Fag.

tank of acetylene, instant explosion and pretty cheap.

Become a NEET till you die of loneliness

Helium tank, oxygen mask.

Thanks!1

Old Age

Why do the fuck do you care how much money your suicide costs?

Broke as fuck.

Did you shoot up the heroin? True story?

jump from building/ in front of train.

I mean im planning to do either of these, seems the easiest,

Yeah no problem Sup Forumsro. My advice would be to follow the three day rule. If you want to commit suicide - Wait 3 days. If for nearly every waking moment of those 3 days you still want to die then on the third day do it. But don't do it on a whim incase your mood stabilizes.

Yeah I used to do heroin for like 4 years, been clean for 6 months now and have been feeling incredibly empty and worthless since then. Tried to kill myself just about 3 weeks ago. Honestly I was pissed as fuck and angry when I woke up but at this point I'm kinda glad I didn't succeed because a few things have turned around. I still hate trying though and I'll always fantasize about just checking out so I can have my eternal slumber.

Air tight plastic bag with velcro strap filled with helium. You can get everything you need on Amazon for less than $50

That's no fun

> I still hate trying though
By that I meant I still hate having to try and keep putting forth effort to do this whole life thing. I seriously wish my family didn't exist most days so that I wouldn't have anything chaining me down. It'd be infinitely easier to just say fuck it if I didn't have them but they all care about me so much and shit that I'd feel terrible for leaving them. But at the same time, fuck them, they're selfish for not understanding my pain and the fact that I don't want to live. The will to live should be intrinsic within you, nobody can force you to have a will to live.

I dont get the whole, "you are selfish for killing yourself, what about your family??" Isnt it selfish of them to want to keep you alive while being alive is just suffering for you?

I see. But whatever you do, don't bother with the exit bag, they add oxygen to helium tanks and it's a retarded method to begin with. Better try heroin again (I'm sure 2g will kill you if you - at least next time - if you haven't done it for a while) or use a gun

-if you
every time there's a typo and i click post too soon.. might as well kill myself as well

I agree 100%, but at the same time I can see the point the other side of the argument is trying to make.

Yeah next time I'll double up on the xanax and make sure my tolerance is lower. I've got a road trip planned for january to go see my brother in california so i'm at least going to give life another couple months of effort but if things don't markedly improve by the end of that or if I can't find some reason to hang on then i'm out. But life has been shit for 22 years for me, I suppose another month or two can't hurt, just to at least see if it'll get better.

This is retarded, but, the one thing I'll probably miss the most about life is not seeing how Game of Thrones ends.

Bullshit, 2 grams is a lot. Either you're full of shit or that wasn't heroin.

Not bullshit. I bought 2 grams, did about 1.5 grams before nodding out for 12 hours. Also I take 16mg suboxone every day and stopped only 36hours before doing heroin so i still had some buprenorphine binding to my opioid receptors and a moderate tolerance.

But go ahead and think what you like.

Also I used to do a half gram in a single shot, my tolerance was retarded cause I used to sell it to support my habit.