Say bye to California, Ameriburgers. San Andreas fault is about to go

Say bye to California, Ameriburgers. San Andreas fault is about to go....

Good

Bye :)

Quick round up of the Big quakes in the last 30 days. All of them around the pacific 'Ring of Fire'.

OP is a fucking idiot who doesn't understand science.

What is your prediction

I know this is gonna sound wierd but. im one of 4 employees at one of the fault monitoring stations and we have had some major incidents locally around some parts of the fault line

learn to swim

go on...

how badly will California be affected by this? what'll happen?

I'm praying for rain.

??????

The plates are moving which is abundently clear, each region around the ring of fire has had a 6.0-7.0, some more than once in the last 50 days, the only region that hasnt is the San Andreas fault. Go Figure.

there are no faults in san andreas. it is an excellent game. the graphics are pretty dated now, but at the time they were pretty good

Your mother is about to go

This guy gets it..../Thread

tits for you sir...

a 7.0 just off the coast of LA, or San Francisco would be bad as it would effct much of imediate coastline.

I want to watch it all go down.

Tessa Fowler if anyone asks

Aw man. Do I have to go to Freedom Fighter Times for the info?

That's what you get for voting for the witch, Cuckfornia.

Please, California don't go! You're one of the states that stood up to that orange asshole and told him "FUCK YOU"

samefag

Good we are better without them

The ride never ends, I guess.
>inb4 b-but user, that's just photoshop

I fucking wish

fucking fag

cali should be sent to the bottom of the sea along with most people who live there

> California is 6th largest economy in the world
>California is the largest agricultural state in the USl
>Other Amerifags hate California
>Other Amerifags think the US will stay close to the same without California

life will improve without a bunch of libcucks trying to fuck the rest of us over in the elections

Euro here, welcome California!

This shit happens semi regularly faggot.

When Mt. st helens exploded in 1980 people thought the whole thing was gonna go up and end civilisation as we know it.

If actual seismologists don't show any signs of warning, then everything is fine you dumb cunt. I sweat to god you trolls get worse at what you do every fucking day.

Youre right, itll be better.

Now if only we could get rid of texas somehow...

Think mexico would take it back?

hopefully your state will sink so we have a new coast and new jobs at it plus USA would never have a dem president again.

silicon valley isn't by the coast. Neither are the farms. The only thing Murica hates about cali are the cities. And the fault line would take care of them.

Are these your thoughts or you're thinking?

Can you repeat the question in non-retard please?

Good use of you're 6th grade education

Op Is right but it could take a while. These things run like clock work, it has been well known cali is overdue for an earthquake, hence shitty hollywood movie about it with the Rock.

Starving and wondering where all the money and resources went... Sounds great.

If only

It all goes in this situation

Whatareyousaying?

I'm waiting

Californa is one big joke.

US pop is 318.9 mill
Cuckifornia pop is 38.8 mill

thats a lot less mouths to feed, no? basic math a is a bit beyond you, it seems

The entire state isnt going to be instantly killed off you fucking retard.

But the infrastructure will be crippled.

How does that sound? You have slightly less mouths to feed, and the system you use to feed them is severely damaged.

Basic common sense is a bit beyond you, it seems.

>implying most of cuckifornia wouldn't head elsewhere after major shit happens to the coastline

im telling you we shouldnt feed those mouths after the initial shit begins

build a wall around cuckifornia

Well California accounts for about 17% of agriculture which is about 54 million people being fed. So even without the population of California to feed there would be a deficit. It isn't large so probably wouldn't starve but certainly many will suffer for many years and the quality of life for the rest of the country of the States of America will drop. Also without the extra resources and money it will be very hard to make up the difference.

But you are right...

The joke is in your hand right now

Dont try and ally with me you fucking faggot.

I'm not even from the US. If it were up to me, your entire shitstain country would be a wasteland.

whoosh

we should build a wall around cuckifornia to keep them from moving to other states. quarantine cancer

Is this Putin?

All you people saying bye don't realize these people will be evacuated to our states.

No one is going to be evacuated to Gaylord Kansas

A tablet

we should shoot them as they try to enter other states

You stuck in the cold war nigger?

>2 party system
>Hillary & trump
>Next to no corruption laws which are rarely enforced, never to any effect
>country advances slow enough for the status quo of big companies to suck your blood dry to the bone, but just fast enough that you dont all mass riot & revolution
>Too stupid to realise all of this, still buying into everything your media tells you
>consumes enough that it would take 5 earths to feed an entire world equivalent of the USA.

You are a stain on history and need to be removed. Like the muslims.

So 38 million people live in California, you produce enough food to feed 54million. 38 -54 =16 what is that like 2 percent?

Steak comes from Texas, potatoes come from Idaho. I'll be just fine.

Anything east of I-5 north of I-40/CA 58 won't fall into the ocean.

That means Bakersfield, Fresno, Sacramento and the Lake Tahoe area survive.

Gaylord is in Michigan, asshole.

>San Andreas fault is about to go
and nothing of value will be lost.
we need a good old-fashioned natural disaster around here to bring things back into perspective.
the bigger, the better

What? Thats literally impossible. A land mass cant just instantly "sink"

>thinking there can't be more than one Gaylord
it's in Smith County Kansas.

then what happened to Atlantis?

It froze over and now we call it Antarctica

True. The Great Depression only truly ended after The New England Hurricane of 1938, also known as The Long Island Express.

Still, my point about California's population stands.

I'm in Michigan, and thus only care about the Gaylord here.

Some say a volcano blew it up instead of it sinking.

But what of your avocados? WHAT OF YOUR AVOCADOS? All those cuisines with "California" in the name??? What of the avocados?!?!?!?

you did the subtraction real good but when it got to the division you fucked up.

dropped out in 5th grade?

Califag here; earthquakes are just minor inconviences was in thr last big one nothing that crazy society fixs up within a week and moves on (was a 7.5)

2% might sound small but economically it is huge. It would be spread out through the rest of the country and increase prices substantially. That is also just agricultural wise there would be other massive loses on top of that which would also massively affect everything else.

Be aware that France produces less money then California.

We shall import avocados from Mexico. I despise ALL "California______" food. Passionately.

The most that a major San Andreas quake would kill is about 15 million, I.e. the San Francisco and Los Angeles areas. San Diego, Bakersfield, Fresno, Sacramento and the Lake Tahoe area would be unaffected, leaving around 24 million people in California.

More than enough to keep the rest of America fed.

>California GDP 2.48 trillion
Without California, the US becomes the second largest economy, behind the EU. (but still ahead of China)

So which side of the fault is the agricultural region anyway?

In this situation California is apparently gone.

Also that leaves some pretty good meth towns.. Other the Tahoe.

East. Same side of the fault as the rest of America.

let us meet poseidon, California Sup Forumsros. goodbye everyone

Just fucking great! The asshole of America (Bakersfield) survives.
Fucking California. Can't even get a disaster right.

So bad they made a 3D disaster movie about it lol.

Sounds like you're a small state faggot. Let me guess.. Colorado.. maybe Ohio. No.. I know what it is. It's Washington. Here's hoping you fucking retards break off when California does.

>Places named Gaylord in the U.S of Murica'.

Gaylord, Kansas.
Gaylord, Michigan.
Gaylord, Minnesota.
Gaylord, Oregon.
Gaylord, Virginia.
Gaylordsville, Connecticut.

That last one gets me.

>implying California is as important as The Great Lakes

I'd be more worries about the New Madrid Seismic Zone. St. Louis, Memphis, Louisville, Indianapolis, Chicago, Little Rock, New Orleans, Milwaukee, Detroit...

You get the idea.

That is a huge drop!
I know that numbers are too big for you to comprehend but that would fuck the US. America has made so many enemies that something like that would open the door for China or Russia to take more ground in the world.

>Gee where did all my oranges go
>guess I'll have to eat every other kind of fruit.
Good thing you guys always have a shortage of resources such as water, even though you live next to an ocean.

>inb4 ocean water is salt water

voila! no problems.

Oranges come from Florida as well as California, you know.

Am I the only one here well educated on life east of the Mississippi River?

>Makes an argument with shit
>Knows nothing about agriculture
>Finishes argument with shit

I honestly think, China would do nothing. They seem rather reasonable, they even accept their role as freedom and wealth enforcer to some extent. And they mostly want profit, that can't be earned with conquering land.

Russia on the other hand is a threat, because of the peoples mentality.

Pretty sure deniro is a NYC guy

China relies on trade, they won't do anything. They're toying with fake created islands to get military and economic fishing exclusion zones, but international law specifically disallows that behavior, so the US just needs to keep sailing near them. They won't shoot because that will get them cleared out of there.

It's all stupid domestic games, but the high sees need to remain open for trade.

>asshole of america
>not NJ

user plz

NYfag

now get to drowning faggot left coaster

It is most of the time just show. Like north and south korea, that shoot missiles every few weeks into the seas of the other side.

Well, we are derailing the thread a bit. But I am really curious, how the land on antarctis and on mars will be split in the future.

NJ is the stoma (cancer throat hole).
Learn to anatomy, user.

>But I am really curious, how the land on antarctis and on mars will be split in the future.
like anywhere else, whoever gets there first

cool, let us know when its on tv

China might not conquer land but they would certainly take economic advance. At the very least take advantage of the US weakened state.

That is the situation now with China. Assuming the US loses California and takes a massive hit things will change.

Bakersfield bruh here

You must be from LA or SAN Fag. I can't wait til you cunts fall off of America then we will finally be truely great again.

Take Oakland and your gun laws you too.

And since you love your illegals so much I hope El NiƱo pushes you right next to Mexico. Enjoy fag

I don't think so. The US will have almost its entire navy still intact, and will only be about 10 years ago as far as its economic power goes. No froggies gonna jump.