My wife's sister is flirting with me, i mean...

My wife's sister is flirting with me, i mean, everytime we're in the same room she don't miss the opportunity to touch me everywhere, acting like it's a normal way to interact, but she does it only with me. In summer she wear shorts and she's always half naked near me. How can i make her do the first step? It's a very dangerous game for me, i'm merried, she's single.

P.S. She has great boobs and beautyful legs and feet, also a nice face and a round butt, she's skinny and hot as fuck. I need advice to let me fuck every hole the Lord gave her.

dont be a retard

Ask your wife if you can fuck her sister.

I know it's wrong but i'm a man, i cannot act like she's not doing it...

I'm looking for serious advices...

this. your wife will absolutely find out if you fuck her sister. your wife probably put her sister up to to it to see if you are loyal.

This
Communication is key in a marriage.
If she fine with it, awesome.
If not, you haven't done anything wrong.

It's a trap retard.

Are you fucking 12?

No, she'd start acting this way after she known i've cheated on her sister

Let her know it somehow. Next time she touches you ask why she is doing it in a confused way, and after her reaction, say somewhat confused "I kinda like it"

If you make a move she'll losw interest. Make it look like she's slowly breaking you down. The more you look like you're trying to resist and failing, the weater her panties will get

No she's not, last summer i saw her pussy trought the very very short pants she weared when i was there

This culd be a way...She's becaming everytime much fearless, last time she put her hand on my lap...

trap
dont be that retarded

go ahead and fuck her. your gonna get divorced and lose all your shit. and everyone that knows you will think you're a scum bag for fucking your wife's sister

SAUCE

post her feet

Had thE same thing going in a few years back. Never banged her cause I figured it would come out at a family get-togather or something. As far as doing it, just make contact. Like put your hand on her thigh and rub it, moving up. She'll know you're for real then.

If i only has a pic...

you're right, but she wants my cock

Can't agree more. You need to at least let your wife know that something is going on. The time to bring this up is NOT after her sister makes an accusation against you.

Do not tell her that you want to fuck her sister though, if she brings it up jokingly then make your move, but don't open up with wanting to fuck her.

i already done it, but in a casual way, just in case, she didn't react at all, there was plenty of family members and my wife too was there...too risky

You're a catch, aren't you?

its a fucking trap.
she is 100% gonna tell her sister
whooping your ass

Get your wife tipsy. Tell her that her sis keeps hitting on you. Jokingly suggest fucking her, or a threesome, to get it out of her system. See where it goes from there.

I've found my wife to be more open to discussing this kind of stuff when she's half in the bag, but when sober she's stone cold. Eventually, I'll get her to eat some pussy while I fuck her ass.

You are a fucking child leave middle school fgt

Do you really think it's a trap?

Just go for it, it's easy to get away with if you know what you're doing. She's probably just doing it because of the taboo, but be sure she doesn't have another motive to do it. You don't want to live in regret knowing you've missed a golden oppurtunity. Also post feet

I discussed to make a ffm with my wife and she told me mmmm

pretty sure
sisters mostly have a strong bond
and are you willing to risk it?
if you fuck her and it stays between her and you: all fine
if you fuck her and it doesnt stay between her and you: you are screwed
if its a bait: you are screwed too
i would not risk a marriage

Post a pic of her

This thread is fucking garbage. OP, you're a retard. Your wife is going to find out and I'm going to laugh when she does.

I don't have any pic, but her feet are 100% like pic related and she's always barefeet and keep playing spreading fingers and caressing them in front of me

good luck cuck

You mean, i have a 1 on 3 to not fail

Thank you anal

basicly
but if you consider the chances that its a trap, your chances a far lower

This is the correct answer.
Get your wife semi-drunk, tell her that her sister wants to fuck you, judge her reaction, and depending on that either quickly change the subject or jokingly suggest a threesome.

My wife isn't going to allow this shit, or to fuck me and her sister.

I had one this week and we kinda have a crush for the girl now... confusing as fuck but I didn't feel like that since highschool

Someone has a brain here

Where can we find a girl to play with?

You're lucky. My wife's little sister is not only hot as fuck and just turned 18, but my wife finds her hot too AND said I'd be allowed to fuck her if I could make it happen.

Unfortunately she hasn't shown any interest in me and just wants to fuck guys her own age.

I'd much prefer good masturbation fantasies to helpless creeping.

I'm 31 my wife 26 and her sister 28

I'm 26, wife 26, sister 18. Although my wife and I met in high school at 14 and started having sex at 16, so it doesn't feel weird to me to think about having sex with an 18 year old because I'm both well aware of the hormonal influence at that age and it's older than my wife and I were when we started.

Just walk around with a boner and pretend like you care that she saw it. See where it goes from there.

If you are 26 and she's 18 i don't see a problem here, you're not a creep

Maybe when we're alone

don fuck up everything you have

Thanks, we need good advices too

If you're going into it with that attitude, just give up and tell her sis to buzz off. You're a pussy.

The creep part isn't the age difference, it's the fact that she hasn't made the SLIGHTEST sign of interest in me and I'm constantly wanting to see her naked. If she so much as sat close to me on the couch I might be able to justify it, but she tends to keep a good distance.

Would it be correct to assume that your wife is the opposite of the sister? I mean, why did you marry the unhot one? Also you need to find out why her sister is so into you. Are you really handsome, sexy, rich, etc? Do you live in a town that has a shortage of men? Is she the type that tries to take anything her sister has, including men? Unless you know why she's acting that way, it's not safe to proceed. You need to figure out the rules of the game before you play it, because you don't get re-rolls in real life.

Your wife will leave you eventually or you will get bored with her. So just fuck her sister while you have the chance. You will never get the oportunity to fuck a 18 y old again. Just do it

Then why did you post in Sup Forums (a.k.a Comedy Central) instead of /adv/ ?

Get her tipsy and see what happens. I'm the user who suggested this to OP. My wife is super conservative when sober, but she gets all touchy-feely and flirty when drunk. She might be the same.

Get a couple profile on tinder. Use real pictures of you, but nothing sexual, with faces cropped out. I used one of us in disney.

And something that I copied from other profile that greaty increased our matches: "If we wanted just sex, we'd hire a ______" (fill that gap with whatever is the cutest nickname for a hooker in your language.

This will attract more girls that are bi curious and probably never had an experience like that, instead of the average nympho slut you'd expect

Maybe in 3 years. The sister is just 18, and no matter how much people don't care about underage drinking when they're underage, I could actually go to jail for getting her drunk.

That doesn't make any sense. He's planning on cucking his wife, not being a cuck to his wife, idiot!

Leave your wife, run away with the sister

Win/win

Your wife has to be the one to give her sister hints. She's closer to her and if it goes wrong somehow, she'll be the one to blame and might get a pass since she's family, which you aren't. Her sister is unlikely to tell your wife proposed that too because that'd be way more awkward to tell anyone than saying "my sister's husband wants to fuck me"

- my wife is hot too, they seems like twins, but her sister is slutty af

-i'm very good looking and confident, also she spoke with the girl i cheated her sister with and 100% sure they told about how i'm in bed

-no, she's not that type

You know they're sisters?
You think your wife magically fully trusts you now and doesn't set up:
(what user says)

Wait, your wife's sister knows you cheated her and either:
-haven't told your wife
-have told and your wife was ok with it
????

Dude go to that bitch room with a condom on your rock hard dick and fuck her brains out right now

-haven't told my wife

Then just keep fucking your wife and pretend it's the sister, that's the safe option. Or you could bring out your wife's inner sluttiness. If she's not that into you, you must be doing something wrong. Make her feel sexy and she'll be sexy. Maybe it's just that the sister doesn't know you fuck like Mr Roboto, so that's why she's interested, or maybe your wife overdid it in trying to make her jealous when she was lying about your incredible sexual prowess, and so the sister thinks she's going to get amazing sex from you. Women are fucking weird. Anyway, if you want to play the field, you need to play it far from your home stadium.

>Lord
you capitalized "L"?
you're a simple and pathetic bitch

if god exists, he'll ship you to the torture chambers

She'll bang you

Thanks for sharing OP, now go. Fulfill your destiny. Report back when the profecy is whole.

Additional advice on making her feel sexy, but her a hot dress or lingerie or something, then compliment her using seductive words, fuck her and make her your slut

Now, now, young man. There's no need for that.

wait till summer and shes half nude and wear some shorts with the snake hanging a bit out for her to see.

Buy her a vibrator, blackmail her for the batteries

>OP likes trannys
>misunderstands the meaning of trap

We're on Sup Forums son...

How big is your dick?
For strategic purposes

19 cm for 15 cm circumference, why?

Jesus fucking christ... i don't know which is more tragic.... the fact that you know the answer to the question, or the fact that you provided it when asked.

I guess every man know how big is his cock, if not i'm sorry for your sad sad puberty my friend

Umm do you know inches, or should I do my own calculations?

/thread

You, my friend, are blessed

I think only insecure people measure their dicks. The best way to measure the size of your dick is in decibels, not centimetres or inches. As in how many decibels she makes when you're inside her. If you have to measure, it shows you're uncertain about yourself and also that you attach too much importance to something you can't change instead of looking into what you can change and becoming a better nigger.

I don't know inches, just google it, but why is important? She never saw my cock

Ok, whatever float your boat

holy shit you have a monster dick

*Tips fedora*

are cm not inches

But the whole "walk around with a boner thing" (to let on the sister) is valid, if you had a small dick, your boner might not be noticeable enough

Dont be a fucking spastic mate

Still a 7.5 in dick with a little less than. 2in diameter

Dude, just jerk off twice a week, otherwise you are going to get fucked in all the holes god gave you.

I fuck at least one time a day with my wife, i work from home, so we fuck whenever we want

You're an idiot for rocking the boat. You've got a good thing going, and you want to risk it just because some slut is giving you the come on? Like there's no other sluts in the world? Plus you're being greedy. But if you have to do it, at least drive to the next town over. Even Homer Simpson was smart enough to do that. Retard.

Thank you for the advice