So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB...

So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB. A friend of my younger sister from some small hick town in Ohio; she's in South Carolina with her family for thanksgiving break.

>posts this photo of them eating out for dinner
>her bitch friends from Ohio jump in and say that it's too much for a girl her age and size
>she gets upset and agrees
>her family jump in and defend her saying its a normal portion for a girl
>dad goes full blown CYBER POLIZEI BAKTRAKING CONSEQUENCES
>she messages my sister saying she is having a shit thanksgiving and her holiday is ruined

Is this really a child's/girl's portion in the US? I mean she ate it all and was happy with it, so no problem there. I couldn't eat all that in one sitting though. Could you? What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

I'm a 194cm 150kg dude and that meal would satisfy me easily.

American portion sizes are fucking huge.

I don't know what's more sad the fact that you think posting this thread is fun or the fact that i recognize these shitposts because i visit 4chin too much

fucking kys either way

This is actually a very small portion based on actual american standards

>What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

The problem here is that everyone assumes she has to eat the entire thing. She can just leave what she doesn't want.

First world problems.

lol thats a pretty normal size i even ate more as a kid u think eating low amounts of food makes u grow? kids and teenager need to eat more even more than on this pic

Same goes for you buddy

Seems like a normal amount to eat.
This thread is retarded.

in America we have these things called take out boxes. that way we can bring the food we didn't eat home so we can eat it at a later time

Nice knife

shut the fuck up

That is a typical adult meal size in America.

We tend to give kids adult sizes starting around age 12-13.

I'd argue it was fairly typical. 1/4-1/3 lb of meat, two sides, soup/salad.

This is a repost of an old thread newfags.

absolute fucking cunts. thats a normal Portion, and its just stupid teenage angst bullshit

Honestly that is a very small plate when you break it down.. she has two slices of what looks like garlic toast, a small salad, a few ribs/rib tips, and a small thing of Mac and cheese. That bowl cannot be that big.

What town in OH?

In the US we live under such opulence and wealth, we eat to our heart's content. That's why we win all the Olympics. What we don't want we simply take home for later and put it in our fridges to slowly rot.

If that's what my plate looked like I'd starve. I eat 2 plates per meal minimum. One full plate of cauliflower and broccoli, half plate protein, half plate fruit.

I could eat all that if i was really hungry. I don't think it should matter she's not fat so clearly she's eating relatively healthily most of the time.