What needs to be done about the Muslim problem, Sup Forums?

What needs to be done about the Muslim problem, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yW8-y70I8V8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
zeenews.india.com/news/india/isis-joins-hands-with-canada-based-sikh-terror-outfits-for-major-attack-in-delhi-sources_1874896.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A new Age of Enlightment

Remove.

It was the first age of enlightenment that caused all of this.

Ask the gentleman in your pic,OP.

They are expert kebab removers.

Every problem has a solution, right?

Sikh b8 m8

thats not a muslim in the pic, is this bait? read the filename.

That's a Sikh. They're the sworn enemies of Muslims. Thats why their religion requires them to always carry a dagger. To remove kebab.

In the words of Mr. Garrison, fuck them all to death.

They also happen to be the most honourable and decent group of people you'll ever meet.

You know what, fucking sikh kuffar? Get a fucking life instead of baiting people to praise your kind over muslim. And spare me your "sikh are cool bro" craps that you love spew via samefagging.

A muslims holocaust. Seriosuly there wouldent be a single group of people that it wouldn't benefit.

Trump will put them in camps

we need to send them all back

refugees should enter refuge countries under the condition that they are temporary (ie;refugee) residents.
they should be repatriated as soon as conditions in their country of origin are stabilized.

refugees are not immigrants. the former are seeking asylum, the latter are seeking to be contributing members of a society they appreciate and support.

we also need to impress on them that religion is a low key, personal issue, not to be used as a flag of identification and/or segregation.

likewise we need to enforce our laws in respect to their violations of it. at very least offenders should be immediately deported when guilt has been established, rather than waste taxpayer's money incarcerating them.

To be fair, I see some non benefit to the muslim group

other than them being the world's wake up call, not much else you can say.

They have to go back

Final Solution

fuck Sikhs though dirty cow bangers

Op's picture is a Sikh, not muslim.

Muslims are the 911 people.
Sikhs are the 711 people.

this, but irl

America has an immigration problem. everyone (including muslims) are having an Islam problem. it's that horrendous religion that needs to go.

Guy in OP's pic has the answers. Looks like he eats kebabs for breakfast.

Sikh =/= muslim two completely different races one has some diginity other is full of goat fuckers

Well, for one thing, you might want to open the thread with a pic of a Muslim, not a Sikh.

We trade bodies with Goku via the super dragon balls and awaken our inner sayian.

>this shitskin
>is different from
>that shitskin
Nice try shitskin but a shitskins a shitskin.

no they are the 811cowdicks people
like you

the shitks are

How can mudslimes even compete?

>towelhead
go blow up a building paki

Underrated post, kek.

i can never tell if people like this are trolling or seriously believe this stuff

well nigger you're browsing Sup Forums take a fucking guess.

Really the problem is religion. When your imaginary friend says it's okay to kill people that have a different imaginary friend, you don't have a religion you have a mental illness.

I know some Guys who r Experts at genocides

Sieg Heil from Berlin

shit bro, its full of trolls and retards so its very hard to differentiate

I...
What?

What does that even mean?

That's a sikh, faggot OP. Are you retarded?

All muslims should die

youtube.com/watch?v=yW8-y70I8V8

Fuck off shitskin

Samefag Sullah detected!

>Muslim
>posts Sikh
u wot m8?

that isn't a muslim it's a Sikh you retard.

>fuck all non-white non-christian girls
>breed white christian children
>more white ,more christian,more westernisation
>all problem solved

his bench is 160kg

160kg of stinky curry

What needs to be done about OP and this shitpost thread problem , Sup Forums?

found the muslim

I vote we let this noble Sikh man decide things. These are literally the only brown people I trust implicitly. They protect millions of Hindus from savage Muslim aggression every single day already, they should be granted complete control of the entire sandbox to dispense justice and reeducate the people by force

i have a solution, more a final solution...

I say it back.
All the whites of the world must unite. And relive world Nazism! And eliminate all the sandniggers, niggers and jews on the planet.

Nah, but I would gladly declare jihad to cringy shitpost bait threads

sure thing mudslime.

Sikhs don't like Hindus either.
Just saying

drop them off in the middle of australia with 1 litre of water and 1 gun per 2 people and watch them kill each other rather than work together.

KEK HEIL

They already live mostly in desert, genius

problem is they vastly outnumber us don't they?
therefore, our people would end up brownish

Hitler only got one thing wrong, he went after the Jews when he should have gone after the mudslimes. We need another holocaust aimed at the mussies.

Gib money to Sikh's like your picture, tell them nobody will complain if they continue the decimation of Muslims as they used to practice.

they live in their desert.
drop them in a foreign desert where survival is all that matters and the truth of their nature will unfold before one can say allahu akbar

Niggah can't tell the difference between a Muslim and a Sikh.

if true, that's fucking awesome.

>implying there is a difference.
all sorts of ragheads and shitskins stank and i hate em.

NUKE AFRICA! all africa and Israel!

It's not a matter of if, Sikh's have fought Muslims since their inception, it's the reason Sikh's are so heavily over represented in the Indian military. The dagger user referred to is a ceremonial representation of a sword, originally they all carried a sword and ivory comb and something else I can't remember.

>Muslim = raghead
>Sikh = turban head

Sikh's aren't an abrahamic religion and they don't like Muslims.

Sikhs sound like stupid shitskins that think hating their fellow shitskin makes them less of a shitskin
t; it doesnt

Mainly that's a reciprocal thing, Sikh's have pushed for an independent state for years, Hindu governments don't want this and there has been bloodshed between the two, nowhere near the same extent as the Muslims though.

Sikh's are terrorists too

Killed the former Prime Minister of India and shit like this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

Everybody is a terrorist.

nuke the cube

Any faction wishing independence and acting on that will be named a terrorist. Said Indian prime minister declared a state of emergency allowing her unilateral power to act against minorities which made her paranoid, with things like their mass sterilization program.

Chances are if she hadn't acted against minorities her paranoia would have been unfounded.

They're definitely less shitskin, show me how many Sikh's you see in designated shitting photos, ignoring the fact that for them to be holy they have to wash when they wake every morning.

Not sure, they're like rats; they just keep breeding and radicalizing until one day, they make up a large enough part of the population to decide the law.
There's not much you can do to an enemy that does not fear death and will not be negotiated with.
The best you can do, short of genocide (which will never be up for discussion), is isolate them and keep them from getting better weapons.

The real question is: What needs to be done about the religion problem?

Exactly like how the Taliban want independence from US/US-backed Govt?

See the flaw in your logic there? There are many independence movements that aren't based on violence. Sikhs are despicable human beings.

>inb4 south park
>fuckemalltodeath

One problem at a time.
Let's get the most dangerous one's first, and obsolescence will take care of the rest.

mexican standoff - 1 person from each faction.
survivor gets shock therapy to cure religion disease

Fine job they did! They are dood only to be used as cannon fodder by British.

He's a Sikh you stupid faggot.

Religion isn't a problem in itself, if a religion doesn't seek converts and is happy to co-exist with people from other religions or non religious folk then leave them be. The problem is religions which seek to be the only religion.

>See the flaw in your logic there?
There is no flaw, I didn't make any claims, I simply stated that any government can call a group terrorists, they can also make of them a violent faction too with oppression, just look at Northern Ireland or East Timor.

somehow we got to win ,western white christians are the one who needs to be the majority group , so only way to dominate is to be organised and focused , brown is still better then total black and brown+white wud be white

Education of americans would be a start.

Given what 99% of them would assume from your pic.

ISIS joins hands with Canada-based Sikh terror outfits for major attack

zeenews.india.com/news/india/isis-joins-hands-with-canada-based-sikh-terror-outfits-for-major-attack-in-delhi-sources_1874896.html

Two sides of the same coin.

So then let's just rid of monotheism.

sikh are cool bro

If it looks like poop, if it smells like poop, its poop.

Sikhs are terrorists.

Real muslim here, ama, guaranteed to respond to 99% of questions.

How many namaz do you pray during a day regularly?

Seems like a well sourced document user

is it true that in a game of unity or death you would all choose death?

So like, how many times a day I pray ? on average, 4 or so.

I don't understand, could you rephrase ?