>Warcraft is based on the game World of Warcraft

What did he mean by this?

Whats wrong with his teeth?

fuck off to Sup Forumseddit

It's based on Warcraft: Orcs and Humans ACSHUALLY

I dont get it, is he mentally disabled?

his british genes hit puberty late

*Grabs you by the neck and holds you up*

Heh... Nice joke, kiddo. Real funny, huh? They teach you that one down at Reddit? Little bit of advice... Don't EVER make a joke like that again. We do things a little differently up here. Our content is original and our jokes, witty. Quips like the one you just made? Might as well be firing off flairs.

*Drops you* You get one warning, buddy boy. One warning. *Disappears, leaving only rose petals behind*

He had to wear braces for a bit - idk if he still is though

Is this movie really so shit as everyone is saying it is?

not as shit as your mom

He's not wrong.

It's like a 5-6, editing is shit, but the good stuff is great when it works. Gul'dan is great, as well as Durotan. The orcs are basically the only good thing

I bet movie is 6/10 for normalfags, and 8/10 for WoW neckbeards

They are snapped

He is though.

do you think world of warcraft is the first warcraft game?

>the conjuring 2 is the best horror movie I've seen in years
>never reviews or watches horror movies

Top kek

No, warcraft 3 was

It's a flop both critically and financially. It's been out for like 3 weeks or something and still hasn't even made any profit yet. RT is sitting at 30% and everyone other than the diehard Blizzdrones have already forgotten this movie even exists.

The movie is terribly mediocre considering the hype and budget.

>inb4 idiots thinking they only needed to make 160 million to break even

I'm normally very indifferent towards people I don't know, and don't build up strong opinions on others. But for whatever fucking reason I hate this guy. His face, his boring presentation, his shit-tier opinions. Albeit his viewers are the ones to blame for his success I guess

he's pretty much right tbqhwy

it's a movie about wc3&wow orcs which are completely different from wc1 orcs

>reading rotten tomatoes
>reading a bunch of libtard reviews comparing the warcraft movie to being pro trump

as mediocre as this movie may be, you're a retard for buying into blatant jewish propaganda

but then you're probably american so you just love your jewish masters

>assblasted blizzdrone detected

50 shekels have been deposited into your account

>tell that to Zod's snapped neck
What did he mean by this? English is not my first language. How do you tell something to a snapped neck? I mean, even if it wasn't snapped, how?

American "English"

probably baiting nerds like yourself

it's not as good as it could have been, considering its been in the works for about 8 years. warcraft actually has pretty rich lore and it fails to deliver that, giving us a CGI action movie instead.

Which is a good thing. Metzen would have ruined the movie even more if he tried to insert anymore of his retarded retcons