I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here
ign.com/articles/2016/06/28/drive-director-wants-to-make-a-batgirl-film

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is everything capeshit now?

I doubt it will happen though.
Superhero movies all have some sort of story/direction like formula, while Refn tries to be artsy and different. I don't think a studio would think Refn is a good choice to direct something so big.

that's what makes money

Come on, you don't think DC would jump at the chance to release a batgirl film where she rips off bad guys kneecaps with a knife all while her tits are out?

It doesn't have to be big though.. Batgirl would easily work as a standalone movie. I think a batgirl movie would work better as just a girl hitting the streets, concentrating on atmosphere and emotion (which Refn can do) not some huge blockbuster CGI fest.

It would be patrician desu

Because capeshit allows for a loose structure for a character with which to build an interesting story into.

Imagine if I bought you a bunch of legos and said you can build whatever you want within this set space. If you really let your imagination go you could probably build something kind of neat while also making sure you stay within the rough outline of space you're provided.

>Are you Batgirl?
>........................................................................................Yeah.

wwwww I remember when he wanted to make a Wonder Woman movie with titcow instead of the jewess we got now
WHERE IS IT REFN

Would this be the first true capekino?

>Batgirl
>Not Batwoman

Choosing the wrong batbitch, bro.

he just wants to fetishize Batgirl. I approve desu.

>what is Snyderkinoverse

>What do you do for a living?

>.....................I'm a bat...............*ahem* girl.

Also, she's a lesbian so they could be progressive at the same time without changing too much.

A Batgirl falls in love with Batman.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the millionaire orphan's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to Bruce Wayne, he only looks at each of her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the man she called is not the same vigilante she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of BATMAN.

Is batgirl the one in a lesbian relationship with a tranny or is that batwoman?

ALWAYS

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Given his love for near mute protagonists... Cass Cain Batgirl movie?