What are symptoms of depression, because i feel like i have major depression right now...

What are symptoms of depression, because i feel like i have major depression right now, all because i was too beta to ask her out and now she is gone. Also general feels thread

You don't just get "major depression" because you missed your chance to fuck some girl. Depressions a fucking illness and that shit will follow you through life no matter what, it's probably just kicking in now for whatever reason.

Feel like shit too bro, hopefully it will get better

It fuckin sucks dude. It was so obvious she wanted to fuck. I told her I used to play the drums and she literally texted me back saying she heard drummers are the best in bed. I should've dumped my gf, cause at the end of the day I'd rather be with the other girl, who's not a lying bitch

That fucking ass too.. and she was constantly touching me and shit. I still got her number.

Tell me more, bro. Why can't you be with the other girl anymore?

She's sick and I haven't seen her in a while.

Forgot to mention the semesters almost over, and when it is I probably won't see her again

How sick is she ?

I don't know, I didn't ask too many questions, just hope she's ok

Sounds like you're just being a pussy. Text her.

First text, then visit her. Make her notice that you care about her.

I'll text her if I don't see her next week. And I'm not gonna just show up at her place. She gave me her address though, but that was so I could pick her up

Text her today or tomorrow. Next week might be too late.

Why? She always flirts with me in person and shows all the signs but she's only texted me once. She doesn't text first but she usually tries to keep the conversation going once were talking. It doesn't make any sense to me, why the fuck do some girls need you to make every single move?

They want to make sure you are not a pussy.

Pretty sure I've already established that. What's with all the tests?

That's women.
Sometimes you just have to play the game.

Maybe she wants to be sure. You can be a pussy anytime.

>play the game
Explain

Act like she wants until you can do the same to her.

I've been playing the game, and it's her turn if that makes any sense

Make her understand it then.

How the fuck should I do that?