Who wants this cringeworthy whore to die?

Worst character in the show biggest Mary Sue to list needs the mountain to shove a sword up her!

She doesn't seem to fit in the show. Everything works out for her while everyone else keeps getting blown the fuck out in various ways. It doesn't feel like the same universe.

>Worst character in the fantasy
fix

>Implying Symphony of Ice and Fire does not end with her and Snowy Joe fucking loudly on the back of the dragon flying over remnants of the wall
Nah, bitch is here to stay till the end. She actually may be the final casualty of the game.

She's probably the number one target for a last minute "shocking" death.

Jon might do as well, but he's got the protection of actually being in a precarious position, and thus less likely to get randomly (permanently) killed out of nowhere.
His plot armour can protect him from the foreseeable threats

what is the biggest obstacle SJW writers will come up for her? dario sell-out? incompetence of males like tyrion? evil maisters trying to keep strunk woman down?

Mate I tell u what yes pls die her kill kill no good charicter

Euron will probably take a swipe at her, and we can always bank on the Sand Sneks being pants on head retarded in one way or another.

She's blacked trash anyway

I hope cersi beheads her in the end.

Are you scared of strong women op?
Can't handle it?

Let me laugh at you

Jon won't work because they already killed him and it didn't stick.

If he dies in the finale series finale then 1. everyone's already seen it and 2. they have every reason to assume he just comes back five minutes after the fade to black and says hey everybody look it's me jon, i'm alive 'n' shit, god damn I'm amazing.

What i dont get is why GRRM and Dick&Butthole hate on Cersei but make Dany out to be jesus.

Both characters are morally flawed in similar ways, but really Cersei is looking out for her family.
Dany is a cock-jumper that steals, manipulates and murders for power.

She's the Harry Potter of the GoT world.

All of her shit gets cut. In the book Slavers bay is a completely fucked war-torn, plague-ridden wasteland because of her.

>ywn ride the dragon

feels bad, lads

I don't think so if it's a sacrifice "good bye my friends" scene

Yeah what the fuck GRRM? She's so OP is not even fair.

Usually when everything is coming together for a character their violently killed

Dany,Sansa,Arya, and Jon are the worst.

I want Cersei to win. Like everything looks like Danys going to win and then Dany walks into wildfire but never comes out.

One would assume she's going to have a meaningful setback soon.

If nothing else, protagonists that get their own way 24/7 become boring, whereas ones that overcome adversity have people cheer them on.

>gets best foot soldiers handed to her for free
>gets best cavalry ever handed to her for free
>gets best naval forces handed to her for free
>gets living breathing WMD x3
>gets best political savvy people (varys and tyrion)

literally a mary sue who will never die because she is the fat mans waifu. i wouldnt be suprised if he has a body pillow of her and he forces his wife to sleep in a spare room so he can grind his 1 inch pecker against it all night.

why is no one mentioning the fact that she got her first flawed moment in many seasons last episode?

>entire premise of her taking back Westeros relies on having MASSIVE armies which she has had at least some of for years
>somehow never needs to worry about feeding/providing for them even though she's not a thief but has no income or wealth of her own, and ONLY resides in poor, beleaguered places where most of the population is struggling to scrape by

It might seem minor but this has always been the shittiest plot hole of this plot-armoured character because it's basically a just-add-water-army when literally EVERY other character in Westeros is impacted by logistics (Mance, Jon, Stannis, the Lannisters, the Tyrells)