How it's like to have a gf?

how it's like to have a gf?

It's like having a bf without the penis.

Like an IRS agent that's hounding you for more back taxes and occasionally has sex with you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, it feels like not even trying to make her squirt and her loving me more for it. Dirty Harry slut.,

at first it's really like having bf that u can fuck, if it dont go down it stays like it...
btw talking bout girls who dont suck out your wallet assets, some of bitches just being with you cuz of prezents, restourants and shit...

What's it like? Stay single my friend. All women do is spend your hard earned cash and nag you about every little thing. Stay frosty for the love of baby black jesus

P.s you haves sex almost every day, and sometimes even unexpected sex.

this

Since she's fucking you and you're not chad she expects you pay for it one way or another. With your time or your wallet or both.

Feels like you have already won at life, cause you have finally found her; for about 2 months.
Then, you start seing her flaws; you will want to change some things about her, which will fail.
Then, you start missing your free time - your real free time, just for you and nobody else.
Then, the cons start outweighting the pros.
Then, you break up.
Then, you get severely depressed and start hating yourself, cause "you could have tried harder" to make this work.

Then, you repeat that.

Time consuming

this is dead on. If you're lucky the first part lasts a little longer

how do you acquire a gf?

>you want to change some things about her

you're doing it wrong.

>just accept her flaws and eventually you will love her for them
>she will fuck you way more
>nice guys get fucked way more than asshole bfs

Depends, do you want her to like you?

It's a side quest.

This.
>Do this
>Do that
>Do those
>Do more
>rationed anesthetized starfish sex
>lather, rinse, repeat

Top kek
×2 internets for you

how about actually dominating your gfs you betas

Pretty much this.

Honeymoon period: All is rosy. Sex is awesome and happens often. She doesn't nag you. She pretends to like the shit you like. This period lasts for about 2-6 months.

Post Honeymoon period: Sex decreases. She starts not doing the things you like. All this shitty normie shit she likes starts coming out. You begin to realize you are spending way more on her, than her on you, by at least a 5:1 ratio. She become bitchier and cares less about her appearance. She may start dressing nerdier and gain 20-30 lbs.

The end period: She is an outright cunt. Sex is nonexistent. She only wants to do things with her family and friends, never yours. She never cooks for you, or does anything nice for you.

If you find a woman who stays cool forever, congrats, you have found the 1 in a million bitch. Never let her go. The other 999,999 times, it is as I described above.

>tfw you're nice to your gf but you slowly realize she's mean and selfish
>start to feel like you're endorsing her shitty behavior
>suddenly fucking her feels like a chore

then this happends to them

Is she finnish? Looks like my ex gf

nope m8, actress from polish sitcom

>All this shitty normie shit she likes starts coming out
dude, this. this so much
Met mine on an acid house party; couldn't see this shit coming. But eventually it struck me how big the mind gap between us is.

fucking true !

looks to me like she's just getting started

??

I haven't gotten to the final stage yet, but your post feels pretty accurate. She's apparently allowed to be the world's biggest asshole to me as long as it's in a slightly jokey way, but god forbid if I do something even remotely dickish around her, doesn't even have to be TO her.

Only reason I don't have a gf is because
>tfw 5'3" adult male

It's a pain in the ass bruh.
1. Go to gym, get haircut, nice clothes
2. Get Tinder
3. Go on dates
4. ???
5. Bang bitches!

Stay independent, having a gf isn't worth it.

going on official "dates" already means you're a cuck

Yeah man that hurts your chances a fuck ton even if you're good looking not even gains will do much the only off set for shortness is lots of money

>she will fuck you way more

This is bullshit. I've accepted her low sex drive and it definitely hasn't led to more sex.

Spot on.

Confirmed; saw few short dudes at the gym - some really nicely ripped.
Doesn't matter tho, this still looks ridiculous.

Yeah, my face is pretty average too so... it's not gonna be easy

On the other hand all my friends are 5'7" and under and still get girls, I'm the shortest at 5'3" though... damn my hispanic genes

Having a gf can be the best thing ever, or the worst thing ever. In some instances, it can be both at the same time. She was my closest friend, and my partner in shitty situations. Now I have all the me time in the world, but me time fucking sucks. I never realized how much of my life involved her until she wasn't a part of it anymore.

Of if you had a true love gf since a young under 20 age, you know what it is all about. Especially as a free American getting older +21 it is honestly meh with stress and money wasting.. she is the same way, we do not need each other lol

I actually feel sorry for short guys, not in a condescending kind of way. Just the other day I heard two girls in the office I work in talking about how she wouldn't date a guy.
>>I saw him stand up and I saw how short he was, I didn't realize how unattractive he was until then!
Then they giggled to themselves like nothing similar could happen to them. It's just bitchy behaviour and you know they'll get super offended if some tall guy says that they're too fat for him.

cuase your probably a bitter fuck. am I right?

Great

I actually had no idea about this until my GF's best friend came back in to town and they got drunk and she started talking about how height was like her most important requirement for guys...

▲▲

 ▲
▲ ▲

 ▲
▲ ▲

My girlfriend shouldn't have a penis?
Oh fuck.

I've heard it a few times from a couple cousins as well, that the guy who's short may as well be an ugly freak, even if he's a lot better looking than I am. It's incredibly shallow to judge someone by a characteristic they can't change.

its like having to pay twice as much for everything just for some consistent pussy.

Go places. Meet people. Simple as that, if you spend time making connections and friends, you will eventually find y'self a girl. The secret is not to look.

so got a bit of a greentext story about a kinky ex of mine if anyanon wants me to share

sometimes having a gf can be great, othertimes not so great

its like a dog who wont stop barking and you can fuck

Agreed mate but at the same time the first thing that usually makes you attracted to someone and them to you is physical appearance.

I don't think it isn't that way, just that it's very hypocritical and fuels women's egos that they should be getting whomever they want, no matter what they themselves look/act like.

Yes you have to balance the things you like doing with the time you have to put into the relationship. That's where most guys fail at this.

But then for us guys women could be any height look at Madison ivy she's only 4'11

oh well, here is what i learned from my longest run, you come home from work and shes already there, mad for something you are not affiliated with and you get the shit storm in your face before you even can say hello, she didnt made any food for you, only for herself and used all pots so ofcourse asking her to clean them so you can make food is out of option, so you take a shower and she comes in... but before you think shes getting frisky, no, nooo... she closes the window and start shitting and leaves you there to suffocate, so youre coming out of there, deciding to make a sandwich... but of course she threw the bread away because it would have expired next week, the funny part? shes not eating the bread at all... so you get your clothing and start to get out but shes already behind you accusing you of leaving her alone because you are a fucking insensitive asshole who only cares for himself so you stay home instead and fight than rather going to get some food outside... and let me tell you the best is about the sex, its lovely, you are horny all the time and she never wants sex ever, like never ever... and dont start me on getting sick, i almost broke my back and she expected me to go grocery shopping because she hadnt any food for herself and she wanted to get a coffee with her friend first while the shops are closing... and never try to fix anything because you are the asshole and all is your fault anyway, so one day you break up with her and she drops this "AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE FOR YOU???" currently fucking hookers, got HPV already but its not that bad, alteast im having fun while getting it

Share.

Mariolka z Kiepskich, jprdl

This one got it. Pro tip: dumb the CUNT IMMEDIATRLY once she starts projecting her bad mood onto you.

You need to follow my guide to "red flags with women" you would have never gotten yourself into that shit relationship

It's like someone breathing bback your neck, always complaining, bitching about you paying attention and giving money. You know it's shit. It's easier to buy hookers and then just forget bitches.

chooy ci w doope cwelu, Mariolka najlepsza

I've been with my gf for 5 years now.
>don't spend any money on her, just buy her food some times and she smokes my weed
>she stays fit for me and lifts and eats healthy
>she loves to fuck
>loves to suck me
>let's me cum on her face
>i get to play with her feet
>she's getting her master's degree in architecture
>submissive, doesn't bitch, if she bitches i call her out on it and she sometimes cries if I'm mad at her
>similar interests
>doesn't want kids
>also she's 8/10 redhead with blue eyes, my fetish

She gets annoying some of the time, just like any friend would, but usually she's great.
You have to get with a girl who doesn't suck.

>>doesn't want kids
It's like you want your race to fade away.

It's like having a hand with a mouth. That won't shut the fuck up. Ever.

I'm mixed race so i have no moral obligation to any race

Living together? I assume not if you just buy her food. Why don't you but her other stuff?

Post pic
Red heads with blue eyes a bit pale after my fetish

So am I but I'd rather have kids to diminish one half of said race, eventually it'll be unnoticeable.

Ah, these people. I thought you guys took the weekends off?

It is horrible. She tries to finger my ass everytime I am distracted.

Yup. Pretty much this.

Overrated as shit and the biggest mistake I've ever made was not staying single 6 years ago.

Kek

this

Sup Forums's sexual politics is the most bitter and depressing worldview, second to the things mullahs teach teenagers to make them join ISIS

Just like getting a videogame, your emotions change throughout the experience.

When you first buy a new game, you're very intrigued and exploratory. You don't know all of the mechanics or areas or quests and you're constantly learning - and that need to learn drives you to keep searching and trying.

After a few months you've started to figure out what you like best and you've fallen into a rhythm. Now it's all about min-maxing. You improve in some areas and stop caring about others. You grind up your melee but let magic fall to the wayside.

After a year none of your friends are playing anymore and it's no longer interesting. You know everything and it's not exciting. You start looking at other games and wondering when you're ready to move on.

There are some tricks to help keep the relationship interesting. My biggest tip to people seeking a relationship: even though their methods are atrocious, Christian morals were developed over thousands of years of pattern recognition and trial and error. Men are turned on by visual stimuli -- we see a breast, we get turned on. Women are different. They're turned on by mental stimuli. Shame is one of the biggest driving factors for female arousal. If she feels vulnerable and exposed she'll cream her pants. This is why women need to show propriety (don't have sex with other men) and keep their clothes on at all times (even behind locked doors). If that happens then when they take their shirt off around you it will be exhilarating for them. If they walk around naked all the time then there's nothing special about it and so they aren't aroused when you're getting ready for sex. Not aroused = not wet = painful sex = even less aroused, and slowly but surely things decline.

Men pulling the "put your clothes on, you disgust me" bullshit may seem like they're being assholes, but they're actually protecting their sex for years to come.

He's right, you know...

Do you think it' s possible for someone with no friends to get a gf?

It's a bit harder, but not impossible.

tons of apps to make the "job-hunt" easier

/thread

I love only one woman. Ok, two. But, I will still do my best ;)

And remember kids: in that sense, love is evil.

*** DO NOT GOTO LOLITA99; IT WAS LOLI-3D. I FOUND tags ON MY SERVR FROM THESE SITES. DO NOT go there or buy anything. they do not need your card# to track you. PLEAZ! I DO KNOW SITES not being tracked, I am afraid to I.D. them in the PuBLIC DOMAIN.

IwantToDie.jpg

You know the myth about donkeys being stubborn and impossible to move when they don't want to?
It's not a myth, donkeys ARE just like that.

And that's exactly how having a girlfriend is like.

its fucking awful, dont do it