User

user,
what really matters in life ?

Reproduction and caring for one's offspring until they are old enough to survive on their own, protecting your kin, providing for your family.

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

you monster

Well, providing for your family and protecting your kin may involve this:

objectively, nothing.We are going to die. Civilization will extinguish. Anything will be remembered.

subjectively, what you want to matter.

Why are you asking this, user?

Your life lacks of meaning and are you trying to find it? is that, right?

Biology is objective.

fuck ! i came to post this

WEED

yea, biologically is to procreate and survive. But you understood what i meant.

That is objectively the meaning of life though. Your life means someone reproduced. That is what you signify. It is also what you are "meant" to do.

Nothing. Can't wait to be dead.

just do it

I wonder how old you autists will get before you realize that life is about living for a group. That's what the god hole is.

Penetrating as many warm wet holes before one dies and then live forever more to do it all over again, user.

You are right, user.

Maybe humans have evolved enough to realise that life has no meaning and their next purpose is to not procreate and suicide.

never go full retard

Nothing. No matter you look at it, this will be the last answer.

God I hate pussies like you. If you truly believed that, you would have no trouble killing yourself.

Also I know you're the type of person who reduces the mind to NT's without realizing it's like calling a fighter jet just a piece of metal.

Birds
Are
Very
Important

I'm not a retard, that's why I see the obvious reality that humans are social animals and need to live as part of a group rather than one individual trying to figure out why he hates his life.

Memes

I was saying life has meaning though, and you said I was right, but then you said life has no meaning.

Birds
Are
Very
Important
Also

nothing.
find your own point in life, the universe will keep doing it's thing no matter what you do.

Good credit. It will open doors for you and allow you lifelong discounts on all the big-ticket things like cars and houses.

Other than that, wisdom. Try not to get bogged down in all the insane bullshit that life is.

And
Remember
That
Birds
Are
Very
Important

spotted the faggot

lol do you know what you are talking about? That was the correct answer.

Surviving just another measly 32 years until Mind Uploading, then - being a true god. Though as you've noticed by most of these responses, /b is filled with disgusting, diabetes-ridden men who won't make it in time.

>discounts
You realize that buying on credit can more than double the price for these items right?