Let's get a list going of all the ways to tell if someone is a redditor

Let's get a list going of all the ways to tell if someone is a redditor

1. Greentexting

I don't get what is wrong about that picture. He's correct. Clearly he is from that era judging by his beard, so I think he would know.

>being triggered by Facebook post

>redditor
>being this mad

There is nothing wrong with reddit. Get over it.

This. If you cant appreciate reddits rgonewild then you're probably a faggot.

>content = community

samefag

How to tell someones from reddit:

>samefagging this hard

> (You)
>
>samefag

nah. Nothing wrong with going to subreddits about things you enjoy. Anyone not on reddit is probably that guy who has no idea what anyone else is talking about most of the time, since eveything they see is a week behind.

>tfw I'm an atheist Trump loving Sup Forums'ster
I've just accepted I'll never fit in with anyone, so I keep to myself mostly.

He's a faggot and so are you. Go eat his dick. And remeber to give thanks.

>2016
>still greentexting

>Testing

Nothing wrong with atheism, but this is the type of shit that makes atheists look more pathetic than theists.

⁢⁢⁢⁢
⁢⁢⁢>Nothing wrong with atheism
There is so much wrong

facts and science are wrong?

Statistically it is the worst option

Neither facts nor science prove that there is no god. They only prove that the bible the christians believe in is not accurate. Otherwise there is zero proof for the non-existence of god.

⁢⁢

Atheists take the very same leap of faith in their reasoning that theists take in their's.

Care to elaborate how science and facts prove that the bible is not accurate?

Sort of. Technically you'd be correct, but most religions have dumb shit you need to do that worsens your quality of life (church every Sunday, no premarital sex, etc) in order to get into heaven.

If there was a religion in which you didn't have to do anything besides believe, that'd be the best option statistically.

how about carbon dating to prove the Earth is more than 6000 years old or whatever ridiculous number Christians believe... for starters.

saying grace is annoying

Sure, that's simple.

Assertion 1: God is perfect and never does anything wrong.

Assertion 2: God can see the future.

Assertion 3: God decides he made a mistake and commits mass murder on a global scale to correct it, sparing only one inbred and incestuous family.

If Assertion 1 & 2 are correct, then Assertion 3 must be incorrect. It's impossible... if while doing something you know the outcome will be a mistake but you continue anyway, then you can't be perfect.

Buddhism, dude. The Buddha is the only one who doesn't threaten, who doesn't demand that you believe in his teachings, who in fact recommends that you question his teachings and discard anything you don't agree with.

And the only commandments? Do less bad things, do more good things, purify your mind.

What is good and what is bad? Defined by... does it hurt you or somebody else? Then it's bad. Does it help you or somebody else without causing harm to anyone? Then it's good.