Should I try to get a French or a Japanese girlfriend, Sup Forums?

Should I try to get a French or a Japanese girlfriend, Sup Forums?

French accent is sexier.

French, their extra white, which is good.

Lel. Never went to France, right?

Have you even seen a French person before?

>Japanese MASTER RACE.

Learn Aramaic and get a french girl

>2016
>hetero

>2016
>hetero
>fagor

The French are fucking assholes. Don't get a french girl.

Get a shy Japanese girl, you'll have hnnngs for life.

>shy japanese girl

You're probably a anime weab

well to get a japanese girl you pretty much have to be in japan so french girls you can at least meet outside of their country

I'm not a weeb, I actually study Japanese culture. I've also studied enough French culture to know that I hate them.

French by elimination but avoid have a French girlfriend anyway.

Study Japanese society to know what a Japanese woman expects from a husband.

Are you too much of a beta to handle the expectations of a wife from a superior race?

get a furry gf with penes

I'd rather not

avoid french girls like the plague

and i'm a frenchman. i haven't had a girl from here since 2006, only foreign chicks since then

why

>assuming my gender

Is maybe because you are beta and you don't stand any chance vesus a big fat arabic schlong

>The French are fucking assholes
This meme again? I'm American so no butthurt here but what is it with this shit? I think the French are great, and I'm convinced that most of the people perpetuating this shit don't actually know anything.

>Hurr hurr French are White.

You're all niggers, muslims, and pussies nowadays instead of being just regular pussies.

Have you met any French? They are stuck up beyond belief.

I've been to France. I thought they were nice as fuck. That was like 20 years ago and I have forgotten most of my French since then, but they all spoke English anyway.

Kek I'm not talking about this you idiot, she expects you to stay away from home as much as possible, they even have a saying for it, and forget about sex after the birth of your first child, after this she will just want you to give your full salary to her (yes you have to give your salary to her, she is the responsible for administering it, not you), work, and watch tv in the living room.

You don't want a japanese girlfriend unless she's westernalized or you're a weaboo.

You'll have absolutely nothing to share with her.

That's why you dominate her. Show her that you are on top of the relationship.

>he believe the meme
kek, here my class 2y ago, no nigger, no muslim

forgot file

Gros PD

putain mais le blaireau qui vient poster ça ici

>shy woman
Shy women and unexperienced women are for fucking betas and weebs like you. You must be so intimidated by women with experience. Poor guy.

Stephon?

He's a beta, but in France arab guys are like indian, no girls are into them ( except maybe some low life from housing projects).

Black guy are popular, but arabs are really a turn off for any girl who's college educated.

Le enculer baiser des baguette

Classe qui te fout une dépression après à peine deux mois de cours.

Maxime ?

Gerard ?

Yeah show it, and she will get a divorce and leave you in a shit apartment.
Look there is one thing you have to understand: Anime≠≠≠≠≠≠Reality.

What do you mean by stuck up ? French girls are really wild in bed.

wut

même classe pendant 2 ans, très bonne ambiance pêh

Doesn't matter. A cunt is a cunt.

une grosse bande de victime.

>abdel salam, chômeur et bricraveur de carrière

neither. get a Russian/Ukrainian girlfriend. they're submissive as fuck and will do pretty much whatever you tell them

Aren't Russian bitches crazy ass gold diggers?

they are

and manipulative yes.

Picture is retarded. That's a picture of the people living in Paris which isn't an accurate representation of the rest of the country at all.

How do I know that? I live in french Canada, we might not be France but we get a steady arrival of frenchies fleeing those mudslimes because, I mean, they gotta go somewhere.

and will rob you

not all of them just find one from some farming village and bring her to america. she'll be so grateful she won't expect much from you. my friend's dad did this

j'en veux plus sur celle tout a gauche

jesuis le penis' ??

It's not a picture of "people living in Paris". It's a demonstration, of people protesting against racism.

I know the place i've got a friend who live just right there ( 7 boulevard Voltaire, the big brown wooden door you can see near the leonidas shop), the people living there are mostly white and asian ( there's even a french-chinese child-care center a couple of streets away). This part of Paris is too expensive for black/arabs to live.

there is parts of paris where most of people are non-white. But many other parts where most people are white

yep , i'll add to the fact that almose every big cities in world have a almost 50% of their population that arent even from there

le dur baguette

ouais bah paris ça pu le négro, quand je viens a paris faire le tour de la ville (tour effeil, cimetières et 5 rue verneuil pour la maison de Gainsbourg) t'en croise pleins. C'est sale, ça pu la pisse (en même temps remaque, ça fait quoi, a peine 100 ans qu'il ont le tout a l'égout et qu'ils jettent plus leurs sauts a merde dans la rue...)

Rien que pour aller au salon de l'auto t'est obliger d'en voir...

hu' ha' le anaul' pe'lug

le omelette du fromage

fucking faggot, if you cant place 3 french words to make a sentence, just shut the fuck up

elle ?

Des noirs dans le 6eme, t'as pas du en voir des masses ou c'était des diplomates ou du personnel de maison...

ouais more

ui le lol

j'ai pas bcp

Nan mais c'est vraiment la vérité, j'en ai réellement vu pleins et c'était pas des ouvrier

Non, ils étaient les esclaves

Pas grave envoies ce que tu as

I look at all these faggots with yellow fever and say to myself: Why do these faggots want to have a son with a micro dick?

Breeding with AZN's is gonna give your kid a feminine body, feminine penis, and a desire to kill himself. Kind of like you.

tl;dr fuck a french girl because if you have a son the dick size will be average rather than below average

a droite c'est sa soeur

my future son's dick size is one of the last things i consider when choosing a girlfriend, but that's just me

fort sympathique les 2

mec, tu feras croire à personne que rue de l'université y a des noirs qui y vivent.

Le prix moyen du m² dans la rue de verneuil c'est 12k€

bah je sais encore ce que j'ai vu...

je connais pas paris, mais t'est sur que t'est obliger de passer dans le 6e ? C'est possible que c'est un autre, mais en tout cas ouais j'en ai vu pleins (pas juste 5-6)

le seul problème c'est quelle mesure 1.55m

c'est un peu short mais ça fait son charme

Japanese; they're used to small dicks.

OP here, I'm going for a walk.

Please keep this thread alive. Post more French girls.

le 5 rue de verneuil c'est dans le 6eme arrondissement, limite du 7eme .

C'est ultra rupin comme quartier les seuls noirs que tu croise c'est des négros apprivoisé qui sont domestiques. Ou des diplomates.

then you're a faggot whose genes won't last very many more generations

>négros apprivoisé
putain elle est bonne celle ci kek

Pour le 5 rue verneuil oui la je te l'accord j'en ai pas vu, juste une paire, j'aurais du préciser sur les autre sauf la.

he got a small dick anyway so why not

i don't even want kids lol. couldn't care less about my genes

Du coup tu parles de quels coins de Paris ? La tour eiffel ? Evidemment ça attire des touristes du monde entier, donc t'as des vendeurs à la sauvette...Encore heureux que ça soit pas des français qui soient tombés si bas que de vendre des tours eiffels en plastique à la sauvette.

Ou tu parles du métro ( vu que tu parles d'odeur de pisse) ?

both will have hairy minge

dans a peu près toutes les rue, sauf les plus grande rues

Get a brown girlfriend you plebeian.

>being this ignorant and delusional

Go read what Hitler said about the French for some context. I swear modern whites are destroyingt their own race with their own ignorance about ""race"".

t'es jamais crédibles. Les petites rues c'est celle où tu croises les gens qui vivent dans le quartier, ce sont sur les grands axes que tu vois des gens "de passage".

Or à Paris l'immobilier est trop cher pour les noirs et les arabes en dehors de quelques quartiers où les logements sociaux sont regroupés.